What signs are least likely to ghost?

craft94

I keep seeing memes on social media about cutting people out of your life, ghosting them, etc. and I swear I have seen these memes be attributed to every sign at least once, including my own signs (Libra, Scorpio, etc.)

And it's got me thinking: which sign isn't this way? Which sign is least likely to cut people out of their lives, ghost them, etc.?

I can go by my own experiences, but I'm curious what other people have to say.

It's interesting to me that I've seen these sort of memes and stereotypes get applied to every sign in my birth chart when I am the exact opposite. I get very invested in everyone I ever make a connection with. The idea of cutting anybody out of my life makes me incredibly sad, and on top of that, I'm very forgiving. I always like to stay on good terms with people, even after a break up. If anything, I'm too forgiving. If anything, I don't cut people out of my life enough! There have been rare times that I have cut people off because I know it's for the better but it's a very difficult thing for me to do...generally, I can't just forget about people like they're nothing.

These memes kind of scare me too because it's like, which sign can I trust? Which sign can I date? Which sign can I be friends with? I fear abandonment and here I am, told that I'll even be abandoned by those who's charts are identical to mine! Is there no one out there who shares my fear of abandonment and desire to always stay on good terms with others and keep them in my life on some level???

Not that I take Sun-sign astrology seriously, of course, which is why I put this in the chat thread and not one devoted to any serious astrological study, but I'm curious:

Which signs do you think are least likely to ghost?

Are you like me? Or are you the opposite? Which placements or aspects do you believe lend you to being like this and why?

Have you been ghosted? Which signs have ghosted you?

AppLeo

I mean all signs have the potential to end a relationship. But to end a relationship like ghosting, in other words just ceasing all communication, then I would say Aries would be the least likely because it’s a confrontation sign that enjoys conflict and then Gemini because Gemini will probably tell you cuz they like talking. You could also throw in the other fire signs too. Fire is the least likely element to just disappear.

But that’s very superficial view cuz it’s just sun signs and doesn’t take into consideration a persons chart.

craft94

I mean all signs have the potential to end a relationship. But to end a relationship like ghosting, in other words just ceasing all communication, then I would say Aries would be the least likely because it’s a confrontation sign that enjoys conflict and then Gemini because Gemini will probably tell you cuz they like talking. You could also throw in the other fire signs too. Fire is the least likely element to just disappear.

But that’s very superficial view cuz it’s just sun signs and doesn’t take into consideration a persons chart.

Yes, I agree with you. I've never been ghosted by an Aries (which is good since I've been in a relationship with one for the last 6 or 7 months). Gemini...you know, I feel like they're one of the signs who are most stereotyped to ghost because they're so flighty, and flaky, they can make connections so easily and forget about them and move on at a drop off a hat, but honestly, I say otherwise. I have had a pattern in my life of falling for Geminis only for them to abandon me just like that, and it hurts, but I've never truly had a Gemini Sun person ghost me. They've been evasive and confusing and not always completely 100% forthcoming but I've always found that they've tried to do the right thing, the Geminis in my life have always tried to speak up and tell me the truth (but as tactfully as possible, too). I don't even think their lack of forthcoming-ness is due to dishonesty. It's more like they give confusing answers because they're confused themselves. For all the heartbreak they've caused me, I've never had a Gemini Sun person cut me out of their lives completely. I feel like due to their extroverted nature, they're more likely to want to stay friendly with everyone and with their mutability, it's like, you never know when that person may be useful or good for you at some other point in your life down the road, there's a fear of missing out, and if anything, their detached nature makes them able to forgive and forget more easily and to stay friends rather than cut someone out. The only Gemini person to have ever truly ghosted me (i.e not only stopped texting me but stopped replying to any of my texts, calls, as well as unfollowed me on social media) came back 3 weeks later looking for a good time lol and despite the rejection has come back again every couple of months. Honestly, in my experience, water signs are most likely to ghost, which makes sense because they're mute (unlike air and fire signs which are more communicative) but it's interesting because I feel like the water in my own chart makes me feel a sense of empathy and emotional attachment to everyone I connect with that makes me never want to discard them completely.

Idk, I fear abandonment in general but abandonment by ghosting is the worst. If you want me out of your life, I'd rather you just say so, so it doesn't feel sudden and leave me all confused wondering what I did wrong. And if I did something wrong, I'd like to know about it so I can use that info to better myself and become a better person. I may even respect your reasons for cutting me off (even if I don't like it).

I remember once someone on this site told me to avoid dating Air signs (even though I am one, this was after being ghosted by an Air Venus, Water Sun which is different imo, it's not dating someone who is like-minded, it's more like dating the reverse of me) because they're detached but detachment truly doesn't even bother me. I like my freedom and if someone is too clingy and possessive with me, I get annoyed, but I need loyalty and I definitely need honesty. I can be anxious and paranoid (and thus seem clingy) if a person has ghosted me or if I have reason to fear that person will abandon me, but I don't need your affection 24/7 so long as I am able to know and trust that you'll be there for me if I need you.

Last edited:

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Ghosting and cutting ppl out are two separate things. Ghosting implies irresponsibility and potential immaturity / selfishness, while permanent endings are usually rooted in stubbornness (a.k.a decisions etched on a rock).

Ghosting: Pisces, Sag, Cap, Libra (all due to different reasons).
Cutting one out forever: Scorpio, Taurus, Capricorn, 29 degree planets (esp. 29 Taurus and 29 Pisces).
So that leaves us with: Aries, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Aqua, Virgo.

Just remembered Uranus oppositions to personal planets would be prone to separations as well. They can be a little extreme.

May be just easier to conquer your fear of abandonment, than picking people based on this trait.

Last edited: