Uranus Opposite Sun experiences

craft94

Uranus is going to oppose my Sun and my Mercury.

The aspect becomes exact on June 9th.

It will be triggering my 11th and 5th houses.

I was born with Uranus (in the 8th house) square Sun + Merc natally but the orbs wider than the one I use for transits and the Uranus-Uranus square is seperating.

I'm curious to see what will happen.
I'm entering a new phase of life and I'm not really sure where I'm going.
So I'm sure this aspect has a lot to say. I'm interested in what. What have other people experienced?
All I can find online are new-agey interpretations about change and nothing concrete, about individual's actual experience.

I'll give you some examples of my own experiences:

When Uranus sextile my Ascendant about a year ago, I dated some interesting people and was more adventurous about my love life than I thought myself capable.

Back when I was in middle school and not really aware of astrology, Uranus had just crossed over my 11th house cusp and something happened to make me lose my best friend since kindergarten along with all my other friends and I had to make new ones from scratch.

Some other aspects I'm experiencing now:

Saturn just crossed over my Descedant a few months ago (in early-mid December I believe) and is currently sextile my Sun-Mercury. It went retrograde on the exact degree which I'd imagine to be important.

Neptune is transiting my 10th house and very closely sextile my Moon in the 12th.

Pluto is in the 8th closely conjunct Neptune and trine Chiron in the 4th while at the same time, Chirons transiting my 10th house and trine my natal Pluto in the 6th

Jupiter's in my 5th house and will trine my ASC and MC once more before making a conjunction to my Sun/Mercury in September

Last edited:

LaVidaLoca

Hi Craft!

It would be better if you could post your chart. Astrologers prefer to see and comment on what they can see.

I'm curious too, because I know someone who will soon experience a square transit from Uranus to natal Sun. Confusion, changes, interruptions and new beginnings..whatever is surprising, immediate and unexpected can be attributed to Uranus transits. An opposition always represents a choice; the houses you mentioned--i.e. the 5th and 11th--seem to indicate changes in your friendships, ideals, interests or flirts. That you are entering a new phase of life certainly helps a lot, because you are more in tune with the Uranian energy.
I have never experienced this transit, though.

craft94

Hi Craft!

It would be better if you could post your chart. Astrologers prefer to see and comment on what they can see.

I'm curious too, because I know someone who will soon experience a square transit from Uranus to natal Sun. Confusion, changes, interruptions and new beginnings..whatever is surprising, immediate and unexpected can be attributed to Uranus transits. An opposition always represents a choice; the houses you mentioned--i.e. the 5th and 11th--seem to indicate changes in your friendships, ideals, interests or flirts. That you are entering a new phase of life certainly helps a lot, because you are more in tune with the Uranian energy.
I have never experienced this transit, though.

I'm willing to post a chart, for sure, but I didn't because I didn't want to make this about me.
I wasn't necessarily asking for any astrological advice or predictions or anything like that (though if you want to give it, that's appreciated, sure).
I was curious about how this transit has manifested for other people. You know, it's educational.And I can use that information to help me form my own predictions, based on my own chart and current experiences, or other people in my life when this transit hits them.

craft94

@Conspiracy Theorist @Sylph - you must have gone through this when Uranus was in Pisces. How did it manifest for you?

AtlanticPacific

Hi Craft,

Glad you posted this as I currently have this going on as well. Right now it's a 5 deg opposition to my Sun and will be exact next May (at which point it will square my Lilith as well). My Sun is on the cusp of my 9th house so it may affect both the 8th and 9th as well as 2nd and 3rd..and given that I've been majorly reviewing my career direction + work over the past few months (including pondering professional astrology work), I suspect I've begun to notice its impact! I also wonder if it will mark a new relationship as the sun is my Desc ruler and Uranus is my Asc modern ruler, and it seems that a new relationship could be interpreted from my upcoming solar return (although I'd love for someone in the forum to vet that as I'm a bit too subjective I'm afraid). Certainly will be interesting to see what the next 12 months hold!