YOD: Sun conjunct Lilith; quincunx to NN and Juno! (which sextile)

TWO YODS! Sun quincunx to NN sextile Juno // Jupiter quincunx Venus sextile Pallas

i just discovered i have a yod, which i don't fully understand but what i have read made sense. I would like to learn how to read a yod, it's not like a Kite formation (which i have as well). My Gemini Sun Conjunct Lilith is in my 11th House, both are quincunx to my Scorpio North Node in my 4th House and my Capricorn Juno in my 6th House.

I've had three significant relationships (all their names began with the letter J- Jacob, Jon, Jackson). I was originally saving myself for marriage and i was successful with not doing anything sexual with the first, but in the middle of dating the second one, we took a break and i lost my virginity to someone i was talking to before the first one. I told Jon about it and he got mad it wasn't with me and how he'd waited- so out of anger he had sex with me the same night in my car. I ended up breaking up with Jon because it was a toxic relationship. Then with Jackson I had the best relationship. it lasted a little over a year. He introduced me to smoking weed. We got in trouble with our parents, and he ended things in Feburary of this year. (2017). I had only been with three guys sexually. Since the break up i have been with 23 guys- so in total 26. I've been able to sort of find myself through this process. I even got a new job and am planning to go back to school to become an art teacher. Im beginning to feel hopeless that there is someone out there for me. I can't seem to find my equal, my friend. Should i just continue to hoe around? Because I can't help but want to have sex all the time. I love it. My Leo Mars is in my 2nd House... besides, my Juno is in Capricorn and most websites say he won't appear until my Saturn Return :/

I just now had to go back and add in a second i just discovered- Sagittarius Jupiter in the 5th quincunxes both my Taurus Venus in the 10th and Cancer Pallas in the 12th.

http://astrotheme.com/chart/ZF4jZmblAGN1ZGx5AGN5AQpjZwNkZGRjZQRkZQNlZwV4AwN

Fun Fact: That "Best Relationship" that i had with Jackson? He was a Libra Sun, Mercury, Venus // Aries Moon (like me) // Scorpio Mars // Taurus Rising (conjunct my Venus)

It's interesting how my Yod wants me to find balance in my personal and professional life, just like my 4th House NN/ 10th House SN does. My Yod also points to me loving myself and figuring out who I am, just like my Kite does. (My Kite formation is my Cancer ASC pointing to my 7th House Capricorn Neptune Descendant- sextile to my Pisces Saturn in the 9th and sextile Scorpio Pluto in the 5th. (I have a Grand Water Trine between my ASC, Saturn, and Pluto).
It's even funnier when you realize you don't have any Libra placements and you're supposed to find balance in your life.

I also have some T-Squares:
Cancer ASC (conjunct Vesta) opposite Capricorn Neptune (conjunct descendant)-both square Aries Moon 10th (conjunct Child Asteroid-conjunct MH).
Virgo Chiron in 3rd opposite Pisces Saturn in 9th- both square Gemini Mercury 11th (conjunct Mean Lilith).
Gemini Sun 11th (conjunct True Lilith) opposite Scorpio Pluto 5th-both square Leo Mars 2nd.
Capricorn Juno 6th opposite Cancer Pallas 12th-both square Aries Midheaven.

Last edited:

waybread

Re: TWO YODS! Sun quincunx to NN sextile Juno // Jupiter quincunx Venus sextile Palla

I would count only actual planets for a yod, and then I wouldn't use aspects between asteroids/sensitive points. Otherwise you just end up with so much space junk in the chart. I use asteroids on occasion, but a good rule is to start with the majors (planets) before moving on to the minors (asteroids.) A quincunx between planets is an important aspect without needing to throw in aspects to asteroids. Generally a quincunx indicates a low level of persistent nagging tension: not so strong that you feel you must act upon it, but not with the easy flow of the trine. But use a narrow orb.

Generally I would use only an asteroid-planet or asteroid- chart angle or NN conjunction. For relationships, see what Venus, Mars, and your moon are up to first.

I would count only actual planets for a yod, and then I wouldn't use aspects between asteroids/sensitive points. Otherwise you just end up with so much space junk in the chart. I use asteroids on occasion, but a good rule is to start with the majors (planets) before moving on to the minors (asteroids.) A quincunx between planets is an important aspect without needing to throw in aspects to asteroids. Generally a quincunx indicates a low level of persistent nagging tension: not so strong that you feel you must act upon it, but not with the easy flow of the trine. But use a narrow orb.

Generally I would use only an asteroid-planet or asteroid- chart angle or NN conjunction. For relationships, see what Venus, Mars, and your moon are up to first.

My Venus is unaspected. Mars and Moon both are squared in my T-Squares :/ (Mars Squared- Sun Opposite Pluto // Moon Squared- ASC/Vesta opposite Neptune)

waybread

So you've got your hands full, just coming to terms with your planetary squares and that sun-Pluto opposition. With the latter aspect, did you have a dysfunctional relationship with your father?

An unaspected planet is often a kind of "wild child," because she's not being socialized by relationships with the other planets. In this case, you might see if Venus makes a minor aspect, is parallel/counter-parallel to another planet in the same degree, sitting on two planets' midpoint, or in mutual reception with another planet. These are ways it can get drawn into other planets' influences.

I wouldn't say, never look at asteroids. Just that there are over 20,000 of them out there, so they have to be used judiciously and purposefully.