Can I get married in rahu mahadasa

tiny

Hi, I will soon be entering rahu mahadasa and was told it will be difficult for me to get married in this dasa. Is this true, and can someone explain why?

Female
10 July 1978
13:50
Mumbai, India
(Currently living in London, UK)

ams

Banned
Hello tiny,

Don't believe a word, this means you are not getting married for the next 18 years :tongue:

Did you not had proposals during 2008 or you came during that period to the uk?
Which place in the UK you are based, london, birm, manch etc?

Ta
ams

Hi, I will soon be entering rahu mahadasa and was told it will be difficult for me to get married in this dasa. Is this true, and can someone explain why?

Female
10 July 1978
Mumbai, India

tiny

I left India when I was 4 yrs old, I grew up in London as per my last message, but also lived in the US for a while. I was in love with someone from 2000, but he broke the relationship in 2008. I got engaged to someone new in 2011, but he broke the engagement in 2012. I think my combust jupiter is not giving me marriage

selfless

Banned

Female
10 July 1978
Mumbai, India
Tula lagna, Simha rashi, Poova-Falguni nakshatra..lord of this nakshatra is Shukra..
do u know, u have " Sheshnag kaalSarpa yoga "..all planets are entrapped between Rahu and Ketu(except lagna.).. Rahu is in 12th house from lagna..so sleepless nights/mental stress/failure in love till now/sometimes dafamation might start/ legal hassles may begin/u may have enemies with sweet speech but harmful from inside..in rashi-chakra, Shukra is in Magha Nakshatra, 2nd pad..this is one reason for delayed marriage..vimsattari dasa, Mangal/Chandra going on and will end on 04.02.2014,
after that day,
Rahu Dasa will start.Rahu is in Uttara-Falguni nakshatra(3rd pad)which made u mix with wicked people, loss in emotional/love affair/delayed marriage..
ShadBala (strength) of Mangal is the lowest in ur kundli=360.52.
Mangal is here lord of marriage(7th house)..lord of 5th house(love affair) Shoni is with lord of 8th house(end of anything) shukra in the 11th house from lagna..that's why love relation did not succeed..Chandra,Mangal,Shukra, Shoni together in 11th house, control your emotion/passion..otherwise this may give very bad result..
anyway,now giving remedy for 1 planet only initially..

Remedy for Shukra from Lal Kitab :-
1..u should not marry against the wishes of his parents.
2 .Serve/feed cows and mother like women.
(for 90 days).
3. Avoid relationship with other married guys(if any).avoid flirt, this may spoil your reputation.
----------after u complete these remedies, remedies for Rahu and Mangal will be given.
then after doing remedy for these 3 planets, u will be entirely happy..

Last edited:

tiny

Thank you so much for your reply selfless. Can I ask what you mean when you say:

''Rahu Dasa will start.Rahu is in Uttara-Falguni nakshatra(3rd pad)which made u mix with wicked people, loss in emotional/love affair/delayed marriage..''

Do you mean that Rahu dasa will make me mix with wicked people, I will have loss in love affair and further delay in marriage? How much more delay? Is it true Rahu can sometimes give sudden marriage? Sounds like Rahu dasa will be even worse than Mangal dasa for me, except 18 years instead of 7 :-/

My understanding is that Saturn's negative influence will be reduced when I turn 36. As I live in London, I don't think I can serve/feed cows. I have also paid thousands in all kinds of puja for kal sarp yog etc. but nothing has worked.

Is there promise of children in my horoscope? I am 35, so getting difficult.

Thanks again for your detailed analysis, I really appreciate it!

selfless

Banned
Thank you so much for your reply selfless. Can I ask what you mean when you say:

''Rahu Dasa will start.Rahu is in Uttara-Falguni nakshatra(3rd pad)which made u mix with wicked people, loss in emotional/love affair/delayed marriage..''

Do you mean that Rahu dasa will make me mix with wicked people, I will have loss in love affair and further delay in marriage? How much more delay? Is it true Rahu can sometimes give sudden marriage? Sounds like Rahu dasa will be even worse than Mangal dasa for me, except 18 years instead of 7 :-/

My understanding is that Saturn's negative influence will be reduced when I turn 36. As I live in London, I don't think I can serve/feed cows. I have also paid thousands in all kinds of puja for kal sarp yog etc. but nothing has worked.

Is there promise of children in my horoscope? I am 35, so getting difficult.

Thanks again for your detailed analysis, I really appreciate it!
see here , making it clear for u..Rahu MahaDasa will start from 05.02.2014 and it will end on 05.02.2032
now, as per your janma-kundli,the position of Rahu is somwhat like described below :-
Rahu is in UttaraFalguni Nakshatra (3rd pad) ---it results mixing with wicked people, disappointment in emotional field/love affair/sometimes it gives delayed marriage..' It is the result of that 3rd pad of the Nakshatra that is associated with Rahu..it means that Rahu is staying in 3rd pad of Uttarafalguni nakshatra..
these result has no direct connection with Rahu MahaDasa..some indirect connection exists..
the Rahu dasa will not be worse, if u follow the given remedies..
u said that u had done Puja for Kalsarpa yoga..
ok. but was it for " Sheshnag kaalSarpa yoga ?" or, just general Puja for Kalsarpa yoga ? do u know there exists 12 types of Kalsarpa yoga??
and yours' is the no.12th type of Kalsarpa yoga (Sheshnag)..
another thing every 8th year of life should be eventful/good..
like, 8th year ,16th,24th, 32nd, 40th, 48th year of your life , etc..
and note you u'll have to feed the cows..it's very benefic for u..
lord of 5th house(children) Shoni is in 11th house..Shoni lies in Magha nakshatra,2nd pad.gives an unfavouable situation..Shoni staying in 11th house and giving 7th glance to its 5th house..However Brihaspati staying at 9th house gives 9th glance on your 5th(children)house..
so do not worry..keep faith .
soon Remedy for Rahu and Mangal will be given to u..
u at first do the remedies already given for Shukra..

ams

Banned
Hi Tiny,

Ok, from what I see, were you feeling agitated and perhaps unknowingly aggressive towards your partner at the time from 07 to 08? I do not know the reason but can only guess based on chart I see.

Mars is pure energy, fire. It can give good results if you are in the right place at the right time. however it's not good for relationships. Since the dasha is over I see some relaxation on that front but now also see some drastic changes coming your way. You indeed have a strong yoga for partnership building from 2016!!

You only need one remedy i.e. Budh mantra 108 time on Wednesday and that's all, nothing else in my opinion. Moreover, you won't be able to do others being in London. You have a balanced chart which means you are a sensible and intelligent individual. However sometimes we all get carried away under influence beyond our understanding. Just wait and watch how things turn out for you in the next 1-2 years. They won't be bad I can assure you!!

Good luck.

I left India when I was 4 yrs old, I grew up in London as per my last message, but also lived in the US for a while. I was in love with someone from 2000, but he broke the relationship in 2008. I got engaged to someone new in 2011, but he broke the engagement in 2012. I think my combust jupiter is not giving me marriage

tiny

Thank you ams and selfless both for your replies; I feel somewhat uplifted and less grim about my future.

To clarify, yes I am aware I have sheshang kalsarpyog and that this is the worst one of the 12. I have done puja on 3 different occasions but don't know which type it was for.

My first relationship was very on and off, but there was no aggression from either side. He kept telling me he doesn't know and that he is not sure if it was because he was not ready or because I am not the one meant for him. In fact from 2007 to 2008 we didn't even speak because I thought it was best for me to move on. But then we decided to go on holiday together for my 30th birthday and he still didn't couldn't decide and we parted ways.

My second relationship with my ex-fiancé, he was very controlling, manipulative and a bully. But he only became like this after we got engaged. After he broke the engagement and to this day he is still in my life and says he loves me, but is not committing.

I will do budh mantra, and try to feed cows when I have the opprtunity.

Thanks again!

losttsoul

Hello,

I am also Curious about the same question . . .
I have entered in my Rahu mahadasha in March this year . . .

Is Rahu mahadasha still doing bad to you ?

thanks

ANUP

Dear Friend

There was delay due to saturn and other planets combinations.
Your saturn,sun,venus spoiled by jupitor which is 6th house lord.

You might marry next year before Nov 2018 but not later than 2019.

good luck

-Anup
www.kascorner.com