Hello

EJ53

Banned
Apologies to those whose threads I've responded to over the last fortnight without first introducing myself - having failed to notice that it was possible to do so.

I used to be an accountant, but retired 15 years ago and astrology has been a hobby for me since then. My knowledge is therefore limited but (as some of you know all too well already) you can rely upon me to try teaching you to suck eggs. Unfortunately, that's what we accountants seem to do.

sageofaquarius

Welcome EJ53. I wasn't wise in the ways of forum etiquette either, and left it so late that I was eventually too embarrassed to introduce myself. So I've just carried on contributing to threads and posing the odd question now and then. As for sucking eggs, I think it's a bit of a lost art and I'm wondering which planet and sign would best signify it.

sage

EJ53

Banned
Hi Sage,

Thanks for the welcome. I've noticed some interesting comments from you on some of the threads that I have butted in on.

I am Scorpio sun/Virgo rising - with a tight square between Mercury in Scorpio/2nd and Pluto in Leo/11th. Great for accountancy and astrological research/analysis - but, in group discussions, most people think I go round in circles (whilst I like to think the debate is spiraling upwards).

EJ53

Banned
Thanks for saying hello NR. You've helped me loads too - but I still cannot rectify a birthchart or perform "the plough" in yoga.

EJ53

Banned
NR
I am OK at "the corpse" - and getting better as I get older.

Athan
Thanks for the welcome. Are you a scorpion, an eagle or a dove?

lexia523

hi ej52.. thanks for your responce earlier, interesting that you go from accountnacy to astrology.. its all numbers isnt it?
I like your persoanlity that comes across when you respond to someones thread. all the best xx

tootsie

Hi, I'm new to the board too. Welcome! Also, as stupid as this may seem....how in the heck do ya post a new post??? I want to post a chart I'm working on and seem to only be able to reply to the threads???:59:
________
VZ1600

Last edited:

EJ53

Banned
Lexia,

Thanks for the very nice welcome - I like the way you've "taken me down a peg", from EJ53 to EJ52.

Tootsie,
Thanks also for the welcome.

To post a new post/thread :-
Go to the appropriate board/forum (eg. "Natal")
On the left hand side of that board - and immediately below the list of sub-forums - there is a "New Thread" box.
Click on that New thread box and post in the widow which then pops up

EJ:)

Last edited: