A horary expert please!Will I get the job?!

Stella

Hey guys,

I've attended a recruitment event for a big airlines company and at firs I was really happy that I've got trough all the rounds there were,but I'm becoming really inpatient as the days are passing by and I know that the start of the training will be on the 29th of August ....
I've got a call from the recruitment supervisor like a week ago to ask me to send some additional documents,like verification letter of employment and some photos of myself,and that kinda made me feel hopeful that there actually is a chance to get the job 100%.
But I still feel a little doubtful,for we were 5 people who made it till the final stage,and 2 of them already got the ,,yes,, call from the company.
They've completed their applications earlier then I did so that's logical in a way,but could you please tell me,
Will I get this job?

Attachments

• Horary Will I get the job.gif
    Horary Will I get the job.gif
    49.1 KB · Views: 48

Stella

Yes, the Moon and Saturn formed a Trine a few days ago, with reception by Sign. It looks like you already got the job.

After the Moon trined Saturn it then opposed Mercury with no reception. This would cause delay.

For the Job, Mercury rules the 6th and 9th house, looks like the job will involve education, or travel. For the querent Mercury rules the 3rd and 6th house; they want some documents related to work.

Final Judgment, yes you already got it.

Thank you Sugar,it's so nice to hear that! :)