Happy Birthday, AQ7 and NicholasH

EJ53

Banned
Happy birthday, Aquarius 7000 and NicholasH......who share the same birthdate, but not their allegiance to modern and traditional astrology:smile:

tikana

Happy birthday, you aquarians!

many happy returns! solar lunar plutonian! ohh wait no no plutonian

Be happy and be healthy and dont do what i usually do *i mean misbehaving*

T

Happy Belated birthday Aqua7000 and Nicholas,

What do you get an Aquarian for his/her birthday.... I got you a Back to the Future 2 Hover Board. Your one will be just a board because we haven't invented hover boards. You will have to pretend for now.

I was watching the Back to the Future movies with my little boy the other day, it is so cool because they are all new to him. He got bored through the second one and asked me to put Walle on :lol:. The futuristic part in the movie with flying cars is set in 2015 :alien:. We better catch up fast. Happy birthday, go and watch some futuristic films and celebrate your bday twice (I have never watched 3, 2, 1) I love Total Recall and the Running Man, oldies but goodies. I don't mind watching serial killers chased down and murdered on television, I would subscribe, but then your ethical Aquarian selves may not like that movie. :alien: The movie feeds into our need for justice, although poor Arnie was innocent. Anyway, Happy Birthday sweetie Pies. :smile:

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Thanks, Ray and Reader.

Looking at the name of the gift you gave this Aquarian, Ray, even that lives up to the image of Aquarius - a contradiction in terms - Back to the Future.:p How apt.

Btw, Happy belated birthday to you, Nicolas.

;)AQ7