Progressed / Natal chart - When will I meet my significant other?

VenusInFurs

Good evening!

I've not studied my progressed chart for about ten years and I'm keen to find out whether my chart (natal, progressed or otherwise) indicates potential for when I will meet a significant romantic partner. I am looking more towards marriage and commitment rather than dating or a short term relationship. :love:

I can see that I have progressed Venus applying to conjunct my Natal ASC and Jupiter. The progressed Venus will remain in my first house for the next fifty years of my life - I sure hope that this will be good! My progressed Moon is due to conjunct the DSC approximately in October 2020 and it will remain in my seventh house for the next five years.

Are these aspects significant to meeting a special person romantically? Should I pay particular attention to an area or place in my life?

Also, I would greatly appreciate any pointers to further reading or studying - thank you.

Last edited:

Amit89

Progressed Venus staying in the first house in the next fifty odd years is bound to have a positive impact. Likewise with your progressed moon conjust your dsc, you will have opportunities.

This may be a bit vague for now and I will come back later. You have leo as your 7th lord and also your 7th house is a bit wide. Opportunities will arise when planets go through your 7th house. Make the most out of it.

You have moon in Taurus opposing Pluto just like myself. You may or may not wish to reveal your real self until you completely trust that person and you may come across as intense, there may/may not be hidden wounds.

Easier said then done and this is also for myself, this may sound cliche, put yourself out there, be it online dating, speed dating, joining a social club, a club based on a hobby, meet people through your network, circle, go to bars etc.

Law of attraction wise, feel good, how you feel in the moment is attract your experiences, you will attract what's in your heart, thoughts attract things.

What you're feeling on a daily basis, therefore vibrating it and therefore attracting experiences that equal that.

I will come back and check your solar return chart.

curiousabout77

Progressed venus coming into your first house sounds like you are going to come into a period where what you have learnt about what you like will culminate in your external life by meeting people who reflect that. Your progressed moon indicates that your going to learn about your emotional needs through the people you meet.

VenusInFurs

Progressed Venus staying in the first house in the next fifty odd years is bound to have a positive impact. Likewise with your progressed moon conjust your dsc, you will have opportunities.

This may be a bit vague for now and I will come back later. You have leo as your 7th lord and also your 7th house is a bit wide. Opportunities will arise when planets go through your 7th house. Make the most out of it.

You have moon in Taurus opposing Pluto just like myself. You may or may not wish to reveal your real self until you completely trust that person and you may come across as intense, there may/may not be hidden wounds.

Easier said then done and this is also for myself, this may sound cliche, put yourself out there, be it online dating, speed dating, joining a social club, a club based on a hobby, meet people through your network, circle, go to bars etc.

Law of attraction wise, feel good, how you feel in the moment is attract your experiences, you will attract what's in your heart, thoughts attract things.

What you're feeling on a daily basis, therefore vibrating it and therefore attracting experiences that equal that.

I will come back and check your solar return chart.

Thank you for your thoughts. I sure hope positive experiences and people enter my life. We can see my sun is in the 12th too and that, along with mercury will conjunct my ASC in 2024/5. This fits in well with my career goals; I can see myself teaching and doing a lot of public speaking.

Interestingly, the sun conjunct/entered my 12th house when I was aged fourteen and I experienced a significant deeply traumatic experience that took a lot from me in terms of my shine and personality - I practically changed psychologically overnight. I was such a headstrong confident young girl and then life as I had know it just gone.

I have experienced a number of further traumatic experiences in my life. This may well also link into my natal Mars conjunct Pluto/South Node in Scorpio in the 8th house. I've worked very hard and very, very deeply on working through it all and it has always felt very regenerating (Pluto, again!). At 34 I feel that I am finally back to that 14 year old self before all the difficult life experiences happened but much, much more wiser, happier and with deeper self-awareness. I've aways described my life as a metamorphosis with such deep and vast growth.

Yes, my moon opposes mars and Pluto. My moon/pluto also squares my ASC and Jupiter. I don't reveal myself easily or openly with others unless they are very close to me. I don't experience anger or aggression (I think my natal sun conjunct Venus/Neptune helps soften and add a gentle disposition to me), I enjoy physical activity (although I don't do it as much as I should) and I feel deeply and intensely (It takes me a long time to truly 'get over something' when I've genuinely felt wronged. I'm also fiercely loyal and I would do anything for my family and friends). I have a very strong sex drive however, I am very, very selective in becoming intimate with another person. They have to be able to show their soul! I have attracted some very dubious and controlling people/men to me in the past and being much wiser I certainly will not allow that into my life.

Yes, I will start online dating seriously this September / October. My Moon begins to conjunct my DSC around that time too. I also feel that I want to focus on my friendships and relationships with others a lot more but this may be purely down to introspection on how much I value my family / friends etc during covid.

(Also, thank you re. Solar Return.)

Last edited:

VenusInFurs

Progressed venus coming into your first house sounds like you are going to come into a period where what you have learnt about what you like will culminate in your external life by meeting people who reflect that. Your progressed moon indicates that your going to learn about your emotional needs through the people you meet.

Thank you. I sure hope so and more-so that it's positive!

I've picked up The Art of Predictive Astrology by Carol Rushman and Predictive Astrology by Bernadette Brady. I'm keen to read Michele Adler's Predictive Astrology but it's out of print and SO expensive second hand.

VenusInFurs

Also, since the end of May I've had Transit Uranus square my Asc - I was dating someone and it quite suddenly stopped. Apparently this transit will last until April 21.

It would be interesting if anyone could share their personal insights if they've had similar transits / progressions as shown in my chart. I learn a lot through examples. Thank you.

curiousabout77

I found the uranus square to my ascendent to be a time of being reminded of what I don't like so I was less willing to put up with things I don't like especially at home. I think it is a period of learning what you want from others as far as how they treat you. Unfortunately I have my progressed ascendant and sun conjunct my venus in two and three years time so I haven't got any experience to tell you about that.