Chatter and natter šŸ˜šŸ˜

Hkk

Account Closed
Do you think you could be a virgo asc? lol

Maybe I could be but then again I carry a lot of libra traits. Playing the nice one, the diplomatic one etc etc but I just wanna make sure.

I was talking about it on another thread and if I changed my time of birth my mc changes but I stay as libra rising. My mc right now is cancer and I donā€™t relate to it. I relate to the 4th house with cap and mars

three M symbols

Do you relate more with another MC sign?

I really see you as a Cancer MC.
I feel you have a kind of "mother energy".
You bring some people together like a clan (cancer trait)
You seem to have a lot of empathy.
But also some other Cancer traits in your persona (like easily pissed off, quick with emotional answers (cardinal), romantic, etc..

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
Do you relate more with another MC sign?

I really see you as a Cancer MC.
I feel you have a kind of "mother energy".
You bring some people together like a clan (cancer trait)
You seem to have a lot of empathy.
But also some other Cancer traits in your persona (like easily pissed off, quick with emotional answers (cardinal), romantic, etc..

Oh wow! Ok, so I donā€™t see that in myself at. Pissed off quickly yes I see this lol but mother energy I canā€™t see. Thanks three those are kind words šŸ˜

So with this info then maybe we donā€™t immediately see the mc within us or from our external self. Or I donā€™t know myself that well or as much as I thought I did .....

CapAquaPis

Last year (late Aug), we had a stellium in Virgo: Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus and Mars...all the inner planets. This triggered a global wave of protests when the stellium in Virgo represents speech, expression and mass communication. Late 2019 was when over 100 nations from China to Chile and all in betweens had massive protests, demonstrations and public dissent to a whole other level.

Humanitarian

My public influence is full of slander speculation and gossip. My career was in leadership and I was very much ā€˜publicā€™. Everyone knew me or knew of me. Iā€™ve left but Iā€™m still talked about and I didnā€™t do a lot to be talked about lol. With me any move I make, any decisions I make whether they are the best or not so great they will be discussed and I will be the topic on peoples minds! I seem to have influence on ppl and even when Iā€™m good the influence on them is bad. Iā€™ve found out on here itā€™s due to Chiron in 8th opposing moon in Leo 11th šŸ˜¬šŸ™‰
Chiron in 8th can only oppose Moon in 2nd, not Moon in 11th