Does my daughter's chart indicate any physical/mental disabilities

curiousgal

Hello all,

I have a 15 month old daughter who has severe developmental delays. Her neck still doesnt hold, she doesnt roll, sit, crawl etc. Her social skills (smiling, responses to us talking to her) are minimal. She doesnt cry when she is hungry. She cries only when she is in pain. Her vision is not great, but has been improving slowly. We have had a couple of tests done so far, all of which has turned out to be negative (normal). Couple more tests are lined up.

Am attaching her birth chart and wanted someone to read and let me know if her chart indicates any physical/mental disabilities and if yes, what are they?

Attachments

• astro_w2at_02_ag_rmc_hp.69924.863.gif
    astro_w2at_02_ag_rmc_hp.69924.863.gif
    57.3 KB · Views: 111

sethi

Just had a look. Her third and 11th house are both afflicted.

As regards her mental development, it is too soon to tell about this. Let her grow a bit more old and then have her chart checked.

Most probably she is just slow in development. Look well after her nutritional needs

curiousgal

Just had a look. Her third and 11th house are both afflicted.

As regards her mental development, it is too soon to tell about this. Let her grow a bit more old and then have her chart checked.

Most probably she is just slow in development. Look well after her nutritional needs

She is no doubt slow. Since end of April this year, she has made very very minor improvements and the improvements seem to continue, but she does have a long way to go.

Her nutrition too has improved since March of this year and it does reflect in her body constitution and her gaining weight.

What exactly would it mean to have both 3rd as well as 11th house afflicted?

Her social skills are minimal...again, she has made improvements in this area as well. She would never smile if we would call out her name, but now she has started doing that. She gives us a big smile when we talk to her. Also, the moment we start talking, she starts kicking her arms and legs in excitement. She never used to do this earlier. So yeah, slight improvements no doubt.

But I'm really really worried. We do have a biopsy scheduled for her the next month which might help diagnose her illness. We've been told that there is no cure for her condition (hypotonia - low muscle tone), but diagnosing the illness would help us understand what to expect from her in the long run.

Also wanted to ask, wont a person's chart indicate their mental development? Was wondering since you mentioned we would need to wait some more time to determine that. But how would the chart change?

I know in India, astrologers do not check a child's chart (other than for health issues) until the child turns 12. Dont know why, but thats how it is there.

Vista

There is an inconjunct from her Mer, Uranus, and Moon stellium to Saturn. Inconjuncts can point to medical issues and specific vitamin deficiencies according to medical astrologer Ilene Nauman. Now, Mercury conjunct Uranus almost always points to someone who is extremely intelligent. It's also elevated right up there on the MC. Perhaps Saturn is causing the delay to thrive. Has autism been ruled out as well as neurological issues, I am assuming so? I am not saying in any way I see this in her natal chart, just curious?

Hello all,

I have a 15 month old daughter who has severe developmental delays. Her neck still doesnt hold, she doesnt roll, sit, crawl etc. Her social skills (smiling, responses to us talking to her) are minimal. She doesnt cry when she is hungry. She cries only when she is in pain. Her vision is not great, but has been improving slowly. We have had a couple of tests done so far, all of which has turned out to be negative (normal). Couple more tests are lined up.

Am attaching her birth chart and wanted someone to read and let me know if her chart indicates any physical/mental disabilities and if yes, what are they?

curiousgal

Dear Vista,

What my daughter has is severe hypotonia. She has undergone multiple tests (Brain MRI, Nerve Conduction Study, 2D Echo of heart, New born screening test, thyroid test,
Serum Lactate, Amino Acide Profile test, CPK, CBP, Chest X-Ray, Genetic testing for SMA, Myotonic Dystrophy, Prader Willi Syndrome, Maternal UPD14, Angelman Syndrome, chromosomal microarray tests) and all of them so far have come back normal.

With regards to the Brain MRI, we were told that it being normal only indicates that the size and the structure is as it should be for a child of her age. But the MRI can never tell if the brain is functioning as it should.

With the nerve conduction study and other test results, they cannot find anything wrong in the nervous system.

The docs are now placing all their bets on a muscle biopsy which should be done in another month or so. If that too comes back negative, they plan on doing a WES (Whole Exome Sequencing) test which will test for anamolies in thousands of genes rather than testing them one by one.

You asked a good question about Autism. I did ask the same question to her doctor as well. He said that here in the US, they do not test a child for autism until he/she turns 2 yrs old. So I really dont know the answer to that question. However, one of the genetic tests that she underwent (chromosomal microarray) also tests for "Autism spectrum disorders" among various others genetic problems. And that test came back negative. I dont know if it means anything, because I was told by her doctor that autism test is not a blood test, but based on social behaviour. So really dont know.

Last edited:

Vista

Wow, that's quite extensive!! So sorry to hear! I do keep coming back to the vitamin defficiancy for some reason. You be surprised what something seemingly and small as that can do to someone especially a child at a developmental age. I wish I had my book from Ilene(or Elene) Nauman. She goes over all the natal aspects and the potential vitamin defficiancies associate with each affliction. Hoping she will grow out of it seems like wishing on a star. There must me a root cause for what's going on! Inherently however, I still stand by what I say about her being highly intelligent. There is something else going on outside this.
With regard to having her thyroid tested(Congenital Hypothyroidism). If they only did the test TSH, this is incomplete!! It's critical to test Free T3 and Free T4 of the thyroid, this will give a complete picture of what is going on with the thyroid. You can be within normal range of the TSH test and still be hypothyroid!!! I have researched this quite extensively and I would insist on having these other tests done too. Also, have you checked for Myasthenia Gravis? She could also have something going on with her thymus gland and pituitary.

Dear Vista,

What my daughter has is severe hypotonia. She has undergone multiple tests (Brain MRI, Nerve Conduction Study, 2D Echo of heart, New born screening test, thyroid test,
Serum Lactate, Amino Acide Profile test, CPK, CBP, Chest X-Ray, Genetic testing for SMA, Myotonic Dystrophy, Prader Willi Syndrome, Maternal UPD14, Angelman Syndrome, chromosomal microarray tests) and all of them so far have come back normal.

With regards to the Brain MRI, we were told that it being normal only indicates that the size and the structure is as it should be for a child of her age. But the MRI can never tell if the brain is functioning as it should.

With the nerve conduction study and other test results, they cannot find anything wrong in the nervous system.

The docs are now placing all their bets on a muscle biopsy which should be done in another month or so. If that too comes back negative, they plan on doing a WES (Whole Exome Sequencing) test which will test for anamolies in thousands of genes rather than testing them one by one.

You asked a good question about Autism. I did ask the same question to her doctor as well. He said that here in the US, they do not test a child for autism until he/she turns 2 yrs old. So I really dont know the answer to that question. However, one of the genetic tests that she underwent (chromosomal microarray) also tests of "Autism spectrum disorders" among various others. And that test came back negative. I dont know if it means anything, because I was told by her doctor that autism test is not a blood test, but based on social behaviour. So really dont know.

curiousgal

Yeah, quite extensive for someone her age!
With regards to her congenital hypothyroidism, the report that I have only says "Negative" (The test was done as part of the newborn screening tests). I therefore am not sure if they checked for TSH, T3, T4 levels. I, her mother, have hypothyroid and am still on medication for the same.

I do not know much about Myasthenia Gravis or issues with thymus or pituitary glands.

I do have an upcoming appointment with my daughter's neurologist in 2 weeks, and I will surely ask her if we need to do any additional tests. Thanks for mentioning. Like u mentioned, it maybe the small things which might eventually help her

And if it were a vitamin or nutrition deficiency, and we manage to find what it is, it will surely be a blessing. I hope we have some conclusive results from all these tests. Though I find it relieving to hear that the test results were negative or normal, I also want to find the root cause of her issues.

And you are not the only one who mentioned that she would be an intelligent girl. My uncle got her chart shown to an astrologer in India and he said exactly the same thing!

He also added that her progress will be slow, but 3rd year onwards, her progress rate should improve and end of 4 years and beginning 5th year, she will be a normal child.

I'm therefore hoping that we do find out the root cause of all her medical problems.

Oh btw, at 4 months, she was diagnosed with GERD Grade 3. She seems to have outgrown that problem though and even if she does have, it is negligible. She also has Laryngotracheomalacia and seems to suffer from sleep apnea as well. Have a sleep study scheduled for tonight

Marinka

Natal Neptune (and Transiting) is opposing natal Mars. Natal Neptune is in the 8th and Mars is in the Third.

• Mars is usually associated with strength (muscles) and Neptune is soft flowy and with the opposition angle indicates that there could be issues with strength. Neptune is still in close proximity and is retrograde and will approach a conjunction October/November of 2013 and will station until turning direct shortly after. The movement of transiting Neptune away for a few months from natal Mars could have brought forward some improvement. As it turns and approaches natal Mars again, this issue gets addressed and resolved in some fashion - maybe this biopsy that you mentioned.

• Mars is also acting out of the 3rd house of communication (intellect) and being in a challenging angle at this time is likely slowing the ability of the intellect to be perceived accurately. Neptune involved here could be clouding the issue - maybe think about dealing with the physical symptoms and once they resolve see whether the issues you were seeing with the intellect also improve.

• Neptune made the initial connection to Mars from the 8th house and it might suggest drugs or surgical issue but, then again, maybe not.

• Mars is the ruler of the 10th which is status/where we are going and Neptune is ruler of the 9th which in this case, is where we want to go -- a little cryptic here but, my interpretation is that this situation stills needs to play out and that it can't be rushed.
Transiting Jupiter is going to be moving into the first house of self in the middle of August 2013.

• Jupiter being a planet of opportunities usually brings nice things along with it. I would expect that your baby will "brighten up" a bit. This transit usually makes people happy. Jupiter is also a "robust" planet that has strength associated with it and a transit through the first house could add some strength.

• Jupiter is also the ruler of the natal 6th house of heath. Jupiter involved in the health usually tends towards excesses but, since it is a benefic, it can indicate that there are positive directions that the health can take.
Jupiter will be transiting the moon which is the 1st house ruler in 2014.

• Jupiter will be transiting the moon in a trine angle in June 2014. As noted earlier, Jupiter is the ruler of the 6th which is health and in this case, it could indicate an issue of health but, because this is a benefic planet, it also brings in positive vibes.
Note, I did not check all the angles and upcoming transits - I concentrated on the "body & health".

Vista

Oh gosh the poor little thing!! No baby should have to go through this!! Her Venus is basically unaspected by any planet inside the 12th house of hidden matters; Venus rules the thyroid and throat!! I would insist on having those additional thyroid tests done!! IF she has it, don't let her go on Synthroid, it's a terrible medication. She would need to be on thyroid medication that treats both T3 and T4(Synthroid on treats T4) which is Armour or NP Thyroid by Acella Pharmaceuticals for example here in the United States. When people who have thyroid disease are typically low in Vit D, Vit B12 and Iron storage(Ferritin) and Iron Saturation. These are above standard iron tests and have to be requested as well. Also, we are looking at her afflicted Mercury conjunct Uranus and inconjunct Saturn....Saturn rules the parathyroid, Mercury rules glands in general and the thymus, Uranus rules the pituitary gland. I really suspect there is something going on with one of these glands as they are all interconnected. Her Mars is also opposed to Neptune, Mars rules the adrenal glands, which works hand in hand with the thyroid. I would do research on all the NON STANDARD thyroid tests as well as pituitary, parathyroid, Thymus and adrenal testing.

Yeah, quite extensive for someone her age!
With regards to her congenital hypothyroidism, the report that I have only says "Negative" (The test was done as part of the newborn screening tests). I therefore am not sure if they checked for TSH, T3, T4 levels. I, her mother, have hypothyroid and am still on medication for the same.

I do not know much about Myasthenia Gravis or issues with thymus or pituitary glands.

I do have an upcoming appointment with my daughter's neurologist in 2 weeks, and I will surely ask her if we need to do any additional tests. Thanks for mentioning. Like u mentioned, it maybe the small things which might eventually help her

And if it were a vitamin or nutrition deficiency, and we manage to find what it is, it will surely be a blessing. I hope we have some conclusive results from all these tests. Though I find it relieving to hear that the test results were negative or normal, I also want to find the root cause of her issues.

And you are not the only one who mentioned that she would be an intelligent girl. My uncle got her chart shown to an astrologer in India and he said exactly the same thing!

He also added that her progress will be slow, but 3rd year onwards, her progress rate should improve and end of 4 years and beginning 5th year, she will be a normal child.

I'm therefore hoping that we do find out the root cause of all her medical problems.

Oh btw, at 4 months, she was diagnosed with GERD Grade 3. She seems to have outgrown that problem though and even if she does have, it is negligible. She also has Laryngotracheomalacia and seems to suffer from sleep apnea as well. Have a sleep study scheduled for tonight

curiousgal

Dear Marinka,

It is when I read interpretations like this that I wish that I too had learnt astrology. I find it so very fascinating! To be able to relate planetary alignments, transits and their strengths to our personalities and our lives is so amazing! Thank you!

My daughter started showing slight improvements beginning May and more so, towards end of May. Since then, she has been making regular, teeny-weeny improvements almost every week.

I was told by another person who checked my daughter's birth chart, that my daughter would start improving from April, but in very minute terms. He mentioned that starting Nov 2013, things will start looking up and her progress rate would be better. And from Sep 2014, it will get even better.

I am so pleased to hear similar interpretation from you as well. Kind of rekindles my hope for her.

Dear Vista,

Thanks a ton to you as well. I will now positively follow up with her doctors and have her pituitary, thyroid, thymus and adrenal glands checked as well. Like you mentioned earlier, who knows, it may be a very small issue which is affecting her overall health.

I have hypothyroid as well and I know how miserable I feel when my levels are out of range.

I am getting physical and feeding therapy for her from early intervention here. At the same time, I am also getting Ayurvedic treatment for her. And OMG! The results have been phenomenal! The improvements that I've been mentioning since end of May started 3 weeks after I started her ayurvedic treatment.

Where ayurvedic treatment is concerned, I am presently doing the following things:

(a) Using a medicated oil and doing marma massage. A marma point has been defined as an anatomical site where flesh, veins, arteries, tendons, bones and joins meet up. Each point has it's own intelligence and consciousness which co-ordinate with the mind and the body. These points are said to correspond to the internal organs and systems of the body which react to manual stimulation.
Her Ayurvedic doc did provide me with marma points from the top of her head to her sole...takes me about an hour to do it....but am amazed with the results!
My daughter's left leg was limp....she would not move it at all....and now she kicks with both her legs with such force!

The oil that has been recommended is said to help strengthen muscles and tone the nerves. It is recommended for nervous conditions, muscular dystrophy, emaciation and debilitation.

(b) Her anterior fontanelle is still open. So her ayurvedic doc wanted to put it to advantage. The fontanelle is the area where it is easy for the baby to soak medication. So here again, we use a medicated clarified butter, which I warm up (just lukewarm), soak a cotton ball in that oil and let it stay on her fontanelle for 3-4 hrs. This medicated butter is supposed to help with improving the person's intelligence and the ability to speak. Helps in brain health.

I guess because of the combination of various factors including the oil and the butter, my daughter now smiles at us, her responses are getting better, turns and looks at us when we talk, though not always (Oh...I forgot to mention earlier, she also has Cortical visual impairment)

(c) Soak raisins overnight, make a paste in the morning and give it to her on empty stomach. I also give her one date every day.
Since my daughter has low muscle tone, her bowel muscles also do not work well and hence she is always constipated. Now this approach of raisins/dates has helped ease that problem.

Ayurveda is a holistic approach to health. Thankfully her Ayurvedic doctor is working in conjunction with modern science. So we are eagerly awaiting the results from her muscle biopsy and other tests so that we can design her treatment appropriately

Ayurveda aims at healing and preventing illnesses via proper nutrition and hence when you mentioned about vitamin deficiency or lack of nutrition, it seems to make so much sense.

You know, when you are working on a puzzle, you have almost all except 1-2 pieces left....so you are almost there and yet not done...that's how I feel right now.

Thanks once again for all your suggestions. I cannot tell you enough as to how insightful it has been. If she does not have issues with any of the glands that you mentioned, atleast we would have stricken off that possibility and can get going with the other tests.

I am so sorry about what you are going through.

I know this is going to sound crazy, but I feel like the vaccination she got in the hospital when she was born is the reason this is happening. Vaccines are so dangerous and I feel like they're a huge scam.

Try to look into the damage that vaccinations have caused to babies and find healthy alternatives to heal her. Put her on a gluten-free diet.

Vista

As the other poster mentioned, Gluten free is important especially with hypothyroid disease as it causes inflammation and inability to absorb the thyroid medication properly. With congenital hypothyroidism, let's say your daughter does have it, the thyroid affects every single organ in the body so it's not a little gland that is insignificant. It's really not understood by the medical community the way it should be yet hypothyroidism is an epidemic with one 1 of 2 people having it. Without proper functioning, the body cannot thrive which absolutely explains your daughters condition. Muscle atrophy is prevalent with hypothyroid or inability to develop muscle as well as someone without the disease can. Your daughter being an infant and possibly having it from birth would explain a lot here. The other interesting thing with hypothyroid is that secondary diseases develop when it's left untreated. The body will find the weaken organ whether it's genetically weakened or compromised in some way and will attack that organ. That's why many hypo patients have other autoimmune disease like fibro, IC, Rheumatoid Arthritis, MS, Chronic fatigue, Diabetes to name a few.

Dear Marinka,

It is when I read interpretations like this that I wish that I too had learnt astrology. I find it so very fascinating! To be able to relate planetary alignments, transits and their strengths to our personalities and our lives is so amazing! Thank you!

My daughter started showing slight improvements beginning May and more so, towards end of May. Since then, she has been making regular, teeny-weeny improvements almost every week.

I was told by another person who checked my daughter's birth chart, that my daughter would start improving from April, but in very minute terms. He mentioned that starting Nov 2013, things will start looking up and her progress rate would be better. And from Sep 2014, it will get even better.

I am so pleased to hear similar interpretation from you as well. Kind of rekindles my hope for her.

Dear Vista,

Thanks a ton to you as well. I will now positively follow up with her doctors and have her pituitary, thyroid, thymus and adrenal glands checked as well. Like you mentioned earlier, who knows, it may be a very small issue which is affecting her overall health.

I have hypothyroid as well and I know how miserable I feel when my levels are out of range.

I am getting physical and feeding therapy for her from early intervention here. At the same time, I am also getting Ayurvedic treatment for her. And OMG! The results have been phenomenal! The improvements that I've been mentioning since end of May started 3 weeks after I started her ayurvedic treatment.

Where ayurvedic treatment is concerned, I am presently doing the following things:

(a) Using a medicated oil and doing marma massage. A marma point has been defined as an anatomical site where flesh, veins, arteries, tendons, bones and joins meet up. Each point has it's own intelligence and consciousness which co-ordinate with the mind and the body. These points are said to correspond to the internal organs and systems of the body which react to manual stimulation.
Her Ayurvedic doc did provide me with marma points from the top of her head to her sole...takes me about an hour to do it....but am amazed with the results!
My daughter's left leg was limp....she would not move it at all....and now she kicks with both her legs with such force!

The oil that has been recommended is said to help strengthen muscles and tone the nerves. It is recommended for nervous conditions, muscular dystrophy, emaciation and debilitation.

(b) Her anterior fontanelle is still open. So her ayurvedic doc wanted to put it to advantage. The fontanelle is the area where it is easy for the baby to soak medication. So here again, we use a medicated clarified butter, which I warm up (just lukewarm), soak a cotton ball in that oil and let it stay on her fontanelle for 3-4 hrs. This medicated butter is supposed to help with improving the person's intelligence and the ability to speak. Helps in brain health.

I guess because of the combination of various factors including the oil and the butter, my daughter now smiles at us, her responses are getting better, turns and looks at us when we talk, though not always (Oh...I forgot to mention earlier, she also has Cortical visual impairment)

(c) Soak raisins overnight, make a paste in the morning and give it to her on empty stomach. I also give her one date every day.
Since my daughter has low muscle tone, her bowel muscles also do not work well and hence she is always constipated. Now this approach of raisins/dates has helped ease that problem.

Ayurveda is a holistic approach to health. Thankfully her Ayurvedic doctor is working in conjunction with modern science. So we are eagerly awaiting the results from her muscle biopsy and other tests so that we can design her treatment appropriately

Ayurveda aims at healing and preventing illnesses via proper nutrition and hence when you mentioned about vitamin deficiency or lack of nutrition, it seems to make so much sense.

You know, when you are working on a puzzle, you have almost all except 1-2 pieces left....so you are almost there and yet not done...that's how I feel right now.

Thanks once again for all your suggestions. I cannot tell you enough as to how insightful it has been. If she does not have issues with any of the glands that you mentioned, atleast we would have stricken off that possibility and can get going with the other tests.

sethi

As a rule I only check charts of children who are atleast 7 years old.

Before that the childrens hold on their own vitality is usually low. Most of the times they cannot explain what they are feeling or if they have any problem.

This is the basic reason why most astrologers do not usually see the childs chart unless or until he is 7 years old (or 12).

Regarding muscle tone, tell me is yours a cousin marriage?

I know someone who has a floppy baby. his neck has still not stabilized even though the child is quite intelligent and he is around 12 years old. He has to be moved around in a pram.
There is an institute here for such children and my cousin takes him there for the last so many years nearly every day. There the people give the physiotherapy of different type to the patients and a lot of other things. His caring is a full time job.

So there are different varieties of such babies. Ranging from being a total floppy baby (cannot move at all) to some with low level of muscle tone.

I think that cousin marriages should be banned outright. But in asian countries this is impossible because people tend to marry their children in relatives, but the consequences are very bad.

Another person who I know (very far removed and not directly related to me) also has a floppy baby who is completely on bed and nothing can be done for him. he married his cousin basically.

But any way I have seen the same situation in another persons family and his last daughter was nearly the same as described by you. Plus she had a very soft spot on her head also which took nearly 4 years to convert to bone.

So cheer up, I think that as time will pass, she (your daughter) will get a lot better and by her 7th year she should be nearly normal. right now please take care of her neck (support her neck) and buy special pillows made for this purpose.

But once again I would like to point out that I don't usually check the charts of children less than 7 years old

Oh and yes I forgot to add that you should heat up pure ghee (pure butter heated up and converted to condensing oil) and massage her body with it well . This should be done twice a week and then once a week.

You will be surprised with the results as I have seen it with my own eyes. Please remember that this is the time period when massages will work very well but not later on. Massages will show their result till the age of 2.5 years (stretching it a bit) but not later on please remember

Last edited:

curiousgal

Vista: I did call her PCP to help setup tests to check her thyroid, adrenal, thymus and pituitary glands. Am waiting to hear back from their office.

Sethi: No, ours is not a cousin marriage. And like I mentioned in my earlier post, I am using medicated oil to do "marma massage" and have seen improvements in her.

Btw, I have an update. Last night my daughter had a sleep study scheduled. Oh...she did make it very clear that she didnt like the 100s of wires that were attached to her and fussed until a little over midnight.
Anyways, the results are in already. Her breathing is very erratic and abnormal. We were told that her saturation levels were dropping dangerously to as low as 50% (they generally expect this level to be more than 90-95%). They are considering her as a high priority case and have sought to schedule an appointment with an ENT specialist because they think she most likely might need a Tracheostomy. We are expecting the appointment to happen as early as this week or first half of next week. But again, since this is a respiratory issue and she is in a precarious condition, they are expediting and doing whatever they can to fit us into their schedule. Am so scared for her! I just cant seem to think straight anymore.

curiousgal

Dear All,

We met an otolaryngologist on Friday. He indicated that he's never seen any results as bad as my daughter's was. Per the reports, she has severe obstructive sleep apnea and she seemed to be stopping her breath atleast 3 times every min.
Her longest sleep apnea was for 24.5 seconds.
Her apnea index was 155; hypoapnea index - 28; supine index - 183
Impressions from the sleep study were as follows:
(1) Severe obstructive sleep apnea - 327.23
(2) Obstructive hypoventilation syndrome - 327.23
(3) Periodic limb movements - 327.51
Her Carbondioxide levels were abnormally high. It was noted to be in the range of 52 mm Hg while awake and 85 mm Hg during sleep. The test also revealed severe desaturations to 45%.
He then put a scope through her nose to see how her airway looked and we could clearly see on the monitor, that the obstruction was being caused mainly because of her severe hypotonia. Due to the extreme nature of her hypotonia, the epiglottis flap seemed to be closing the airway most of the times.
As a result, he said, the only corrective measure would be to get a tracheostomy done. We asked if we could get another sleep study done to confirm if the results were appropriate because she doesnt labor for breath every night (Ofcourse, I dont know if it means that she stops breathing quite frequently even when not stressed out). He agreed to order for another sleep study, which most likely will happen either Monday or Tuesday considering the seriousness of her sleep pattern.

My heart is in my throat right now. Losing my sleep over my little girl's struggle!

Is there anything, anything at all that helps with improving muscle tone?

curiousgal

Dear all,

Received the brain mri readings for my daughter.
It doesnt seem to look good.
Though none of her docs have given me the final interpretation of what the brain mri indicates, we've been told that her brain is not developing normally.
One doc said the brain membranes/tissues dont seem to have formed well, another says there is brain shrinkage, another says the brain is underdeveloped.
She also has mild/moderate hydrocephalus.
Additionally, the pathway that connects the left and right sides of the brain seem to be very thin, which might sometimes cause developmental delays.
During her metabolic tests we found that she was low on T3, barely within range for T4, low on sodium, high on calcium, high on deltaaminolevulic acids. As a followup we will be getting her parathyroid hormone levels checked. I do not know what elevated deltaaminolevulinic levels mean, but on the internet it says either porphyria or high lead levels.
So many updates, yet no direction.

poyi

Premium Member
Dear all,

Though none of her docs have given me the final interpretation of what the brain mri indicates, we've been told that her brain is not developing normally.
One doc said the brain membranes/tissues dont seem to have formed well, another says there is brain shrinkage, another says the brain is underdeveloped.
Additionally, the pathway that connects the left and right sides of the brain seem to be very thin, which might sometimes cause developmental delays.
During her metabolic tests we found that she was low on T3, barely within range for T4, low on sodium, high on calcium, high on deltaaminolevulic acids. As a followup we will be getting her parathyroid hormone levels checked. I do not know what elevated deltaaminolevulinic levels mean, but on the internet it says either porphyria or high lead levels.

Some members might had already mentioned. I had explained about medical astrology and houses in your other post so I just do quick list of what I see in this chart.

Muscular tone and strength is ruled by Mars, in Virgo, Mercury tightly conjuncted Uranus both in Aries, Mars and Mercury in mutual reception by signs; Uranus in Aries (sign of blood and muscle) is the ruler of 8th house.

Mercury at 10th house signified the strength and important of this afflicted planet, while Mars as a traditional malefic under stressed being in 3rd house home of Mercury part of the T-Square with 12th house Venus in Gemini, and Neptune the mystical planet when it comes into medical astrology, often significant unusual and difficult conditions that can't be diagnosed easily. Mars Neptune square or opposition are difficult aspects to have in a natal chart in term of medical astrology.

South node also conjunct Venus in 12th house, Venus other than ruling glands, kidney and throat, swallowing, voice it also governed the balance/harmony of the body systems

The low in sodium would be very likely to be her Moon quincunx by Saturn from 4th house, Saturn itself rules Calcium and exalted Rx (retrograde unusually too well) in the angular house.

The best thing to remember, as the child grow older, the progressed planets will make different aspects and your child will always have the chance to get better.

From looking at your chart, Mercury is the ruler of your 5th house, it represents your first child and your children in general. Mercury is tight conjuncted by malefic Saturn and received trine by Neptune in Rx from 8th house, 5th Moon itself also under square from Neptune and Jupiter in detriment Gemini, and square by Venus also. You child in this chart also have Venus in Gemini square aspect from Neptune. And your 5th house Moon and connection from Saturn and Mercury is also showed in this child's chart (Saturn aspects to her luminaries, Cancer ascendant), your Moon has sexmisextile and in your chart showed as quincunx aspect, the link of your Mercury ruling Moon, in your child's chart showed as Moon conjunct Mercury.

Astrology can show you some facts and links, however, the most important part is how to take these information. Would you be ready to take both the positive and negative and how to handle the negative and make it positive. There are a lot we can't do and there are a lot we can also do. I am learning each day hopefully one day I could offer some really helpful strategies for people like you and your child. We know the bottom line from astrology then we moving forward based on what we have and maximize as much as we could. To act positively as much as we could.

The key is to maximize what we knew we have. When the transits and progressions come into place, we had already done our part and be ready for a better change when the timing comes.

All the best

Marinka

Dear all,

I'm sorry to hear about these latest tests.

Wanted to mention that the day you posted was when Neptune was making an opposition to Mars on a Retrograde which brings up the uncertainty of the situation. Neptune is still moving retrograde and will be making contact with it's natal position again at the end of October/beginning of November and I would expect that you will get further updates at that time. Neptune is going to station on it's natal position for a bit and this likely indicates uncertainty but, when it moves direct again and out of it's angle to natal Neptune (end November but more likely December), I would expect that the situation becomes clearer. Neptune makes it's final challenging aspect to Mars in January (1/20/2014) and I would expect that this would remove much of the uncertainty with the inability to thrive.