Virgo MC- being( career-wise) in someone else's shadow?

Forgotten Warrior

Virgo follows Leo...
Leo's shining like the sun,with pride and dignity.
But Virgo's loving to help through their knowledge and organization, too shy to go out in the world and get acknowledged for their qualities.So they prefer to stay in the background and watch their outcomes and results.
Virgo wishes to be recognized for their work,at least a bit.To overcome their shyness and let the world know their desire to help,their inner grace.That's when Libra steps in.
Do you think this applies for the Virgo MC as well?If yes,have you ever felt the same?

Last edited:
I know a Virgo mc person.
Always working even when they not working.lol
Got two jobs.....
If not working then they cleaning. But loves to communicate with people while doing it.
They are always providing some kind of service.

Knowing more on it will really depend on where the other planets like Mercury in their chart is.
And the aspects it makes to see more.

Opal

Premium Member
Also an indicator of allergies, asthma, and immune disorders. I am Virgo MC, but with Pluto conjunct, an added force shall I say....

Virgo would be the part of me that does charity work. Pluto, conjunct, allows me to with my Libra Sun and Mercury, politely, initiate people donating to my favorite charities. Pluto being forceful, Virgo MC being organized, and Libra being polite. :biggrin:

Forgotten Warrior

I know a Virgo mc person.
Always working even when they not working.lol
Got two jobs.....
If not working then they cleaning. But loves to communicate with people while doing it.
They are always providing some kind of service.

Knowing more on it will really depend on where the other planets like Mercury in their chart is.
And the aspects it makes to see more.
Yes, they generally work because they feel this way they could help.
Personally,my Mercury is in Pisces,so it should be a contradiction?

Forgotten Warrior

Also an indicator of allergies, asthma, and immune disorders. I am Virgo MC, but with Pluto conjunct, an added force shall I say....

Virgo would be the part of me that does charity work. Pluto, conjunct, allows me to with my Libra Sun and Mercury, politely, initiate people donating to my favorite charities. Pluto being forceful, Virgo MC being organized, and Libra being polite. :biggrin:

Pluto's definitely giving that Scorpio aura.
You're politely forcing people to donate to charities?
That's actually a great use of power, without starting a wave of outrage.
How is Virgo related to immunity?

Opal

Premium Member
Pluto's definitely giving that Scorpio aura.
You're politely forcing people to donate to charities?
That's actually a great use of power, without starting a wave of outrage.
How is Virgo related to immunity?

Thank you for the compliment as to my use of power.

Unfortunately I have to admit to an error. I have MC/IC & North Node South Node in Virgo Pisces. I looked in my medical astrology book and discovered that I had given misinformation.

I consider myself a student of astrology, I do not like to call myself an astrologer, I am not perfect at the craft. May it be a lesson to all reading about how easy it is to make a mistake, and how not all of us here are astrologers.

It is only in the nodes of Virgo Pisces for auto immune issues, mine is also complicated by Mars Cancer which is known for violent allergies. I agree with the description.

My use of Pluto conjunction MC is used well, it has taken years of many many deep breaths to get there though😁

Opal

Premium Member
Virgo follows Leo...
Leo's shining like the sun,with pride and dignity.
But Virgo's loving to help through their knowledge and organization, too shy to go out in the world and get acknowledged for their qualities.So they prefer to stay in the background and watch their outcomes and results.
Virgo wishes to be recognized for their work,at least a bit.To overcome their shyness and let the world know their desire to help,their inner grace.That's when Libra steps in.
Do you think this applies for the Virgo MC as well?If yes,have you ever felt the same?

I would have to say, with Pluto conjunct Virgo MC, I have never been in the background. I work with my husband, but, we are equals, he doesn't try to control me, he knows how that would go. He has a lot of Libra (Stellium)energy, he is quite fair.

Forgotten Warrior

Thank you for the compliment as to my use of power.

Unfortunately I have to admit to an error. I have MC/IC & North Node South Node in Virgo Pisces. I looked in my medical astrology book and discovered that I had given misinformation.

I consider myself a student of astrology, I do not like to call myself an astrologer, I am not perfect at the craft. May it be a lesson to all reading about how easy it is to make a mistake, and how not all of us here are astrologers.

It is only in the nodes of Virgo Pisces for auto immune issues, mine is also complicated by Mars Cancer which is known for violent allergies. I agree with the description.

My use of Pluto conjunction MC is used well, it has taken years of many many deep breaths to get there though😁

I don't know much about medical astrology,so I can't confirm.
Nodes are related to immunity?Never knew that.
Probably that happens because Mars is debilitated,is weak,and that may also be a cause to your weak immunity and severe allergies.
Have you ever manipulated people.
It's fine,I'm a student of astrology too.

Forgotten Warrior

I would have to say, with Pluto conjunct Virgo MC, I have never been in the background. I work with my husband, but, we are equals, he doesn't try to control me, he knows how that would go. He has a lot of Libra (Stellium)energy, he is quite fair.

Depends on your other planets though.
Does your MC trine/sextile Sun or Venus(or they may be important planets in your chart,like a domicile Sun/Venus or one of them is the Final Dispositor/a Sole one)
Even many planets in 5th/7th house or a planet aspecting 5th/7th house?

Opal

Premium Member
Depends on your other planets though.
Does your MC trine/sextile Sun or Venus(or they may be important planets in your chart,like a domicile Sun/Venus or one of them is the Final Dispositor/a Sole one)
Even many planets in 5th/7th house or a planet aspecting 5th/7th house?

My MC is exactly trine Domiciled Saturn in the 2nd. The 2nd is ruled by Domiciled Jupiter though.

The MC is the midpoint of nodes & Pluto.

To me it played out as, having issues working with others inside enclosed spaces, allergic to scent, I had to find something to do where I could breathe at work. Being out of work, again, I went and assisted my husband, I could breathe, and I enjoyed working with him. I started working with him full time in 1992.

Opal

Premium Member
I don't know much about medical astrology,so I can't confirm.
Nodes are related to immunity?Never knew that.
Probably that happens because Mars is debilitated,is weak,and that may also be a cause to your weak immunity and severe allergies.
Have you ever manipulated people.
It's fine,I'm a student of astrology too.

I have a book by Judith Hill. Medical Astrology.

There are many things, planets, signs, houses and nodes that
affect your health.

Basically, the North Node gives excess energy of the planets it conjoins.

Basically, the South Node depletes, weakens and under nourishes of any planet it conjoins.

Forgotten Warrior

I have a book by Judith Hill. Medical Astrology.

There are many things, planets, signs, houses and nodes that
affect your health.

Basically, the North Node gives excess energy of the planets it conjoins.

Basically, the South Node depletes, weakens and under nourishes of any planet it conjoins.
My immunity is always weak,but North/South Node aren't conjuncting any planet.

CapAquaPis

Knowing 3 things about Pisces sun people in my life (Family friends) who either are Leo cusp or Virgo MC, and I'm a tropical (sidereal Aquarius-they are too).

1. They are workaholics, too busy to still get in touch with friends, and they lost touch with them after difficult life events: the wife has MS or MD (I forgot which) and the husband lost his home business where he built cabinetry.

2. Somewhat high behavioral standards or conservative in moral relativity, the wife is an agnostic or irreligious liberal Democrat while the husband is theist or observant Catholic Republican, and it turns they have a lot in common really.

and 3. For the husband, he struggles with mild depression (a biochemical imbalance rather than past trauma) and for the wife, 3 pregnancies which were difficult plus her second one ended in a miscarriage in the second month.

If they do have a Leo cusp or Virgo MC, the Aquarius cusp or Pisces is in the 7th, the house of relationships and what they seek in romance and marriage.

Opal

Premium Member
1. They are workaholics, too busy to still get in touch with friends, and they lost touch with them after difficult life events: the wife has MS or MD (I forgot which) and the husband lost his home business where he built cabinetry.

MS/MD are autoimmune issues - Virgo MC traits

CapAquaPis

At first, I thought they were Virgo ASC people, then I realize Sagittarius ASC made more sense in their relative good luck, prosperity, and conservatism associated with that sign. Then I could be wrong again on their MC and ASC, but I know for sure they are Pisces sun people and have different moon signs: the wife is a Gemini/Cancer (Mar 2) vs the husband a Capricorn/Aquarius (Feb 22) in the same year (1963) - 8 days apart, unless there is leap year (9 days).

Forgotten Warrior

Knowing 3 things about Pisces sun people in my life (Family friends) who either are Leo cusp or Virgo MC, and I'm a tropical (sidereal Aquarius-they are too).

2. Somewhat high behavioral standards or conservative in moral relativity, the wife is an agnostic or irreligious liberal Democrat while the husband is theist or observant Catholic Republican, and it turns they have a lot in common really.

and 3. For the husband, he struggles with mild depression (a biochemical imbalance rather than past trauma) and for the wife, 3 pregnancies which were difficult plus her second one ended in a miscarriage in the second month.

If they do have a Leo cusp or Virgo MC, the Aquarius cusp or Pisces is in the 7th, the house of relationships and what they seek in romance and marriage.

1.True for me.
2.I'm not interested in politics,but,yeah,I kinda have high standards and ambitions(for myself and my career).
3.Mild depression...I have that too...Poor wife,I hope she's okay now.
I'm a Pisces with Virgo MC.

Forgotten Warrior

MS/MD are autoimmune issues - Virgo MC traits

What's MS/MD,more exactly?