What is my dominant planet? I'm confused...

Forgotten Warrior

Each site said different things than the others...
So I don't know anymore....
Can you,please,find my dominant planet?
Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_20190528_112503.jpg
    IMG_20190528_112503.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:

three M symbols

Moon is the only planet in domicile

Mars is exalted in Capricorn, strong too, even if it's not his domicile sign.

Uranus is dominant also, because it conjunct IC, but is at 0° Pisces. So, not in domicile anymore

[conclusion deleted after edit because I did a mistake]

Last edited:

Forgotten Warrior

Moon seems to be the final dispositor of your chart.

But Mars is exalted in Capricorn, strong too, even if it's not his domicile sign.

Uranus is dominant also, because it conjunct IC, but is at 0° Pisces. So, not in domicile anymore

So, i'll say the Moon

Thank you for the reply.
I know Moon has a pretty important role in my chart,but,by applying the dispositor method,I also have a Uranus-Neptune dispositor along with the Moon as the Sole Dispositor...

Forgotten Warrior

Moon seems to be the final dispositor of your chart.

But Mars is exalted in Capricorn, strong too, even if it's not his domicile sign.

So, i'll say the Moon

And by both Moon and Mars being so strong,the opposition between them is also stronger?

three M symbols

Maybe, maybe not..
From what I've seen, I think it's worse when the planet is in a sign that doesn't fit with her

But 8th house placements can be difficults

Forgotten Warrior

Maybe, maybe not..
From what I've seen, I think it's worse when the planet is in a sign that doesn't fit with her

But 8th house placements can be difficults

But I don't understand why is Moon in Scorpio/8th house debilitated,if Moon in Cancer/4th house is its domicile?
They're both water signs/houses!

three M symbols

Moon is in exile in scorpio, because exalted in Taurus (opposite sign).

But houses and signs are not the same thing.. Even if yes (I agree with you), it's not natural for the moon to care about 10th house things. Moon role is to care for the needs of private life and emotional security, family (4th house), 10th house is a public area

4th house is a house where you need to feel secure/confortable. 8th house is the house of difficulties, secrets, transformations, detachment or attachment.. That are not making you feel secure

Last edited:

Forgotten Warrior

Moon is in exile in scorpio, because exalted in Taurus (opposite sign).

But houses and signs are not the same thing.. Even if yes (I agree with you), it's not natural for the moon to care about 10th house things. Moon role is to care for the needs of private life and emotional security, family (4th house), 10th house is a public area

4th house is a house where you need to feel secure/confortable. 8th house is the house of difficulties, secrets, transformations, detachment or attachment.. That are not making you feel secure
Yes,I definitely relate to what you said...
I don't feel safe at all,and I'm constantly seeking security...

david starling

I'd say Pluto is your dominant planet, especially with Asc in Scorpio. You have a Chart laden with "dynamic uncertainty", and your Moon is in a Sign that prefers security. Fortunately, Sun in Pisces can handle uncertainty, and your energy-flow is good, with Sun trine Asc.

Last edited:

Forgotten Warrior

I'd say Pluto is your dominant planet, especially with Asc in Scorpio. You have a Chart laden with "dynamic uncertainty", and your Moon is in a Sign that prefers security. Fortunately, Sun in Pisces can handle uncertainty, and your energy-flow is good, with Sun trine Asc.

Oh,I've seen your edited reply,and I can say uncertainty is part of my life,even though sometimes I kinda wish some security.
Sure,they're conflicting(and it pains me when it happens),but,I've learned to live with it...

Forgotten Warrior

In birth date numerology, it's usually only up to #10, so the #11 would be converted to #2, as 1+1=2. However, I've found that going up to #12 works better, making you a #11. That's a very fortunate birth number.

Fortunate?That's good!
And there's a special thing if my mom is a 22?(also master number)
I've read about 11,but not completely sure what it means,I've read various descriptions...