Starseed indication in chart?

I just recently found out about starseeds, indigos, crystal children etc and i find it very interesting. I'm not advanced enough to be able to look into my chart to find any indications of wether i am a starseed or not. Is there anyone here with that kind of knowledge that can help me out? I'll post my natal chart below.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_cillian.81485.11695.png
    astro_w2gw_cillian.81485.11695.png
    42.1 KB · Views: 37

Lykanized

'Starseeds' really evade every human label. I personally don't believe you can tell by your chart whether you're a starseed or not. Chances are, if you're wondering about it, you are. Welcome, this is the first step in your awakening and what comes next will possibly completely upend your conception of yourself and reality :)

Last edited:

Lykanized

hi just wondering if you got my private message?
I'm really sorry I took so long to reply. I'm very unreliable

All of us pretty much choose prior to birth when we'll 'wake up'. This girl is one of the first ones to wake up and she told me I was waking up prior to much of my peers. So I'm assuming at some point many more of us will be 'awake'

This isn't gonna be easy for right now so strap in, but it'll get easier later on and in fact when you've fully come into yourself, you may even have some fun here

GemwDepth

Account Closed
This topic has actually been explored in many historical threads. It seems everyone of the older crop who were actively interested in the topic, and have much resources to share, has all left AW for some reason. But there are always new crops coming in.

Rather than feed into the unknown here, let me ask:

What interest you about the topic? What particularly resonated with you?
What research or endeavors have you done on your own to determine if you may be indigo/starseed?

Lykanized

This topic has actually been explored in many historical threads. It seems everyone of the older crop who were actively interested in the topic, and have much resources to share, has all left AW for some reason. But there are always new crops coming in.

Rather than feed into the unknown here, let me ask:

What interest you about the topic? What particularly resonated with you?
What research or endeavors have you done on your own to determine if you may be indigo/starseed?

Btw, I'm really sorry I'm horrible at dming. Would you like me to refer you to this woman? I would vouch for her a million times over. It's what she does, at least right now it's her role. To help guide us young 'starseeds'. And she can go to a depth you'd never expect and trust me, she can talk about things most people won't. She knows about things 99.9 percent don't. She can help you understand yourself on a soul level

Me for instance, my higher self is of 'eternal knowledge'and where I spent most of my time was in an area of the cosmos/dimension where the beings are focused on knowledge and thinking, have no physical bodies, and communicate very little with each other since their minds are so expansive. All she told me I truly felt on a very deep level

It helped put so many pieces together for me. And she won't give you a pretty picture or a grim one, just the truth

Lykanized

But all of these things are so high esoteric there is no human words for them because they're so far beyond human language. These words like 'starseed', 'indigo', 'lightworker' or various names for beings like 'Arcturians'are purely to aide in human understanding and conception

To keep this one track, idk if this should be moved to general or if maybe we could observe our charts and try to find indicators, but I feel as if there most likely aren't any

I just really want to put it out there for anyone even questioning this that you most likely are a starseed. It's important we awaken because we're here for a reason and can also help each other. And for anyone else who may need some help in understanding, I can refer you to her

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Btw, I'm really sorry I'm horrible at dming. Would you like me to refer you to this woman? I would vouch for her a million times over. It's what she does, at least right now it's her role. To help guide us young 'starseeds'. And she can go to a depth you'd never expect and trust me, she can talk about things most people won't. She knows about things 99.9 percent don't. She can help you understand yourself on a soul level

Me for instance, my higher self is of 'eternal knowledge'and where I spent most of my time was in an area of the cosmos/dimension where the beings are focused on knowledge and thinking, have no physical bodies, and communicate very little with each other since their minds are so expansive. All she told me I truly felt on a very deep level

It helped put so many pieces together for me. And she won't give you a pretty picture or a grim one, just the truth

Hey Lykan are you talking to me, or the OP? I've done a lot on my own and came to my own conclusions, so it's mostly past tense for me at this point. Focusing energy on new things now. But I may hit you up for the future when needed.

As for the original question, I don't believe the word Indigo/Starseed should be used casually as some sort of badge of honor or a way to make someone feel more 'special' than the rest of the human race. (I know that opinion sounds rather counterintuitive, even funny coming from me).

The subject matter is spiritual in nature, and getting to it requires trial and effort of the individual at hand. Truthfully, its not something one can post on a whim and determine an answer to.

I am unsure of the motive here, hence I asked the questions. It may be offensive, but, well, it's the truth. And if the pre-qualifying activities have not been done, it will need to be done. Only then can the individual look inward and determine if they are, or not.

In short, the term isn't a modern day badge-of-honor to feel more special. Its a trial process, and if one truly cared about it, one would take the time and go through all that's required to obtain the answers. If you pass it, you'll know. External guidance isn't necessary and personally, I wouldn't trust it.

Lykanized

Hey Lykan are you talking to me, or the OP? I've done a lot on my own and came to my own conclusions, so it's mostly past tense for me at this point. Focusing energy on new things now. But I may hit you up for the future when needed.

As for the original question, I don't believe the word Indigo/Starseed should be used casually as some sort of badge of honor or a way to make someone feel more 'special' than the rest of the human race. (I know that opinion sounds rather counterintuitive, even funny coming from me).

The subject matter is spiritual in nature, and getting to it requires trial and effort of the individual at hand. Truthfully, its not something one can post on a whim and determine an answer to.

I am unsure of the motive here, hence I asked the questions. It may be offensive, but, well, it's the truth. And if the pre-qualifying activities have not been done, it will need to be done. Only then can the individual look inward and determine if they are, or not.

In short, the term isn't a modern day badge-of-honor to feel more special. Its a trial process, and if one truly cared about it, one would take the time and go through all that's required to obtain the answers. If you pass it, you'll know. External guidance isn't necessary and personally, I wouldn't trust it.
I was talking to you there

I think you may be getting a little too into the ego of this. You can't really do research to determine if you're a starseed. That's part of the point. It's an intuitive journey. Usually when someone is triggered onto their journey of coming to some greater awareness, they're not gonna be able to answer the questions you asked because they're following their intuition. It's about the journey. Something resonates but they may not be completely sure what

No one was using 'starseed' or any other term like a badge of honor and if you read into it that way, I think it may say more about you than about anyone else. I think this perspective is highly destructive because there are a lot of starseeds and it's crucial they become aware but there are forces that may make them retreat from their journey. That may be feeling like they're insane, or people acting like they're only pursuing it because they think they're special or it's a badge of honor

You're assuming they did post on a whim and you're also assuming you can understand everyone's individual journey. This is them putting effort and trial into it, digging for information

I'm not sure why you're so suspicious of the motive. They're making it quite clear. You're the one treating being a starseed like it's a badge of honor and that's just a highly destructive point of view

It's not a trial process, it's a spiritual journey and at the beginning, people feel compelled to ask certain questions and to venture onto certain subjects. You're derailing that

The very fact this person is asking questions about something that could easily get them chastized tells me they care. If you cared, you'd not be so up in arms about someone else's spiritual journey. Mind your own

Last edited:

Lykanized

What I've discovered is that things that pique our interest or resonate on some level even if we don't know what it is yet, more often than not, they're relevant. Don't be afraid to ask questions or pursue subjects that might make you feel insane or draw criticism from others, to anyone reading. And don't be afraid to reach out for guidance either

I'd also like to point out that Gem sent me quite many PMs asking for my perspective on related things but now he's saying he wouldn't trust someone else's guidance...

Nothing wrong with receiving a little guidance from others sometimes

Last edited:

GemwDepth

Account Closed
I think you may be getting a little too into the ego of this. You can't really do research to determine if you're a starseed. That's part of the point. It's an intuitive journey. Usually when someone is triggered onto their journey of coming to some greater awareness, they're not gonna be able to answer the questions you asked because they're following their intuition. It's about the journey. Something resonates but they may not be completely sure what…

The very fact this person is asking questions about something that could easily get them chastized tells me they care. If you cared, you'd not be so up in arms about someone else's spiritual journey. Mind your own

Ego? Perhaps. I don’t know. You are very intuitive so I generally give credit and respect to you in perhaps, sensing things I may not be consciously aware of. I think we simply disagree here that’s all.

If I didn’t care I simply would not have responded as a default, as I don’t respond to a lot of things.

I know you like to help. But in general (and I am not talking about this instance or you personally), helping in general can be indiscriminate. You want to jump in and be of service. Perhaps as a Virgo trait. I am simply looking for more proof and evidence before I jump in and help, that’s all.

You're assuming they did post on a whim and you're also assuming you can understand everyone's individual journey. This is them putting effort and trial into it, digging for information…I'm not sure why you're so suspicious of the motive. They're making it quite clear. You're the one treating being a starseed like it's a badge of honor and that's just a highly destructive point of view.

I have very good reasons. And you don’t know how I’ve grown in a couple month time. :smile: You are assuming everyone may be a victim that needs to be saved.

I'd also like to point out that Gem sent me quite many PMs asking for my perspective on related things but now he's saying he wouldn't trust someone else's guidance...

Yes but that was months ago when it was a critical part of my path. Timing is key. Now I have newer challenges on the horizon, and wish to focus my energy there instead of being (potentially) distracted with another endeavor, that's all. It doesn't mean I don't appreciate everything or have put your ideas and offer in my back pocket for later. :joyful::love:

When I say "external guidance" though, I wasn't actually talking about you, your help, the guru you have or generally the process of confirmation using certain outside perspectives.

What I was referring to is that, for a serious undertaking of a question like this. The native himself/herself needs to be the self-reliant engine that probes and drives with all their creative efforts and leaves no stones unturned. And not expect the route to be easy or answers to be given to him/her on a platter.

Last edited:

BlackLioness87

I just recently found out about starseeds, indigos, crystal children etc and i find it very interesting. I'm not advanced enough to be able to look into my chart to find any indications of wether i am a starseed or not. Is there anyone here with that kind of knowledge that can help me out? I'll post my natal chart below.
There'a an astrologer in lindaland.com, his name is IQ and he uses asteroids in his readings. Actually he's an asteroid expert and he offers a starseed/walks in report:

http://www.tamsoft.co.in/New_services.htm
l

If you want to save money you can also take a look at his posts in lindaland, here are two of them:

http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum28/HTML/003572.html

http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum28/HTML/003232.html

The method proposed in the former post is to look in your draconic chart tight conjunctions to stars arcturus, Orion, pleiades, Sirius, Vega, etc from the Moon and any of these asteroids: aura, karma, Atlantis, Kaali, spirit or DNA.

I know a person who definitely has pleiadian starseed according to this webpage:

https://in5d.com/which-star-system-did-you-originate-from/ :

She's very sensitive and has strong ESP. She finds weird to have a physical body since she was a child, and she receives messages about world events from an "unknown" souce. Well, her chart is pleaidian according to many sources.

If you have extraterrestrial lineage you may have planets or angles exactly conjunct the Great Attractor or the Galactic Centre, M87 or Saraswati Supercluster. Also the degrees in which your planets are located give some information (26 to 28 degree are supposed to be pleiadian).

Most of us have mixed starseed, and people with a predominant starseed are very few. IMO it's easier to identify "starseed traits" in the charts of people with a predominant starseed, if your "lineage" is very mixed you may need an expert to help you find out your starseeds.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

greybeard

I sometimes wonder if there are any common ordinary human beings on this planet.

I grew up before the KGB invented the ADHD virus and Monsanto invented starseeds.

I was planning on planting 600 acres in jellybeans this year, but maybe the right crop will be starseeds. Are starseeds Roundup Ready?

Every human being I have ever met has lived in a world of delusion, partly cultural delusion but ultimately delusion permitted and cultivated by the individual.

I'll be quite frank. I am trying the best I can to live in reality. I just don't have the time or inclination to pursue nonsense.

BlackLioness87

Some people is eager to find an explanation to undeniable events as UFO sightings, if one starts digging in history one starts to realize UFO sightings have been recorded since ancient times. Then if you read about the mythology or cosmology of the ancient cultures that recorded UFO sightings, you'll probably found there's more information. Some hypothesis about human origins seem to find a basis.

Some people become passionate about that and make a living out of interviewing people who claims that have been abducted by E.T.s. I think it's not practical to become obsessed with that (especially if you're not going to get any money from becoming versed in that topic), but who is the right person to say that what others do is nonsense.

Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.

Either way, I really enjoy your comments Mr. Greybeard because they are very original and thoughtful, they show the other side of the coin.

P.S. I apologize for my English. Se habla español.

Witchyone

I sometimes wonder if there are any common ordinary human beings on this planet.

I grew up before the KGB invented the ADHD virus and Monsanto invented starseeds.

I was planning on planting 600 acres in jellybeans this year, but maybe the right crop will be starseeds. Are starseeds Roundup Ready?

Every human being I have ever met has lived in a world of delusion, partly cultural delusion but ultimately delusion permitted and cultivated by the individual.

I'll be quite frank. I am trying the best I can to live in reality. I just don't have the time or inclination to pursue nonsense.

I'm in complete agreement about this one. What is wrong with just being a human with deep thoughts and emotions? Why must one assume one is an alien? I had such thoughts as a child, but I outgrew them.

greybeard

Some people is eager to find an explanation to undeniable events as UFO sightings, if one starts digging in history one starts to realize UFO sightings have been recorded since ancient times. Then if you read about the mythology or cosmology of the ancient cultures that recorded UFO sightings, you'll probably found there's more information. Some hypothesis about human origins seem to find a basis.

Some people become passionate about that and make a living out of interviewing people who claims that have been abducted by E.T.s. I think it's not practical to become obsessed with that (especially if you're not going to get any money from becoming versed in that topic), but who is the right person to say that what others do is nonsense.

Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.

Either way, I really enjoy your comments Mr. Greybeard because they are very original and thoughtful, they show the other side of the coin.

P.S. I apologize for my English. Se habla español.

No hay de queso, hay de papa....

greybeard

I'm in complete agreement about this one. What is wrong with just being a human with deep thoughts and emotions? Why must one assume one is an alien? I had such thoughts as a child, but I outgrew them.

Yup. There is no substitute for reality. And most of us live in our comfortable delusions.

I am not telling folks what to do, or not. Just expressing my own views. And just for the record:...Being without sin qualifies me to make pronunciamentos about nonsense.

Ah, UFO's...now there's some first-rate Nonsense.

Before 1903 mankind did not have the gift of flight (excepting the occasional balloon). Therefore anything seen flying was a bird, a bat or a bug. Or an extraterrestrial.

The nearest star to Earth is about 5 light years distant. So these little green men had to spend years and a lot of money to come here. When they got here they did nothing that we know of. They didn't whip out their Flash Gordon atomizers and conquer and enslave us. They didn't teach us to tie our shoes. They didn't bring us a new and true religion. They didn't come to trade.

I don't know about little green men, but if I'm going to spend all that time and money to fly to Earth, I'm going to have some reason for going there besides a Sunday drive.

Nonsense.

Last edited:

Witchyone

Yup. There is no substitute for reality. And most of us live in our comfortable delusions.

I am not telling folks what to do, or not. Just expressing my own views. And just for the record:...Being without sin qualifies me to make pronunciamentos about nonsense.

You were nicer about it than I was. I'm really not that bothered by the reality question so much as the idea that some people are inherently more special than others. I just don't believe that, and I guess I find it slightly offensive.

greybeard

You were nicer about it than I was. I'm really not that bothered by the reality question so much as the idea that some people are inherently more special than others. I just don't believe that, and I guess I find it slightly offensive.

I find your attitude offensive. You may not see that I am Special, Unique...(just like everyone else), but....

Last edited: