The Happiness thread

Blaze

Account Closed
Today has been a joyous day for me. Not only is it not too hot outside (feels like the start of fall, my favorite season) but I will be going to the beach in thirty minutes. With all the stress I have been under, some time away from it will do me wonders. :smile:

Phoenix Venus

Man who hangs at gas station showed me his pet praying mantus. Thought it was awesome that "she" hangs out on his shoulder. He has a pet tree frog, too. :D

Kscar

I'm happy to actually understand a certain family member better than years past. We are more alike than I thought.

Blaze

Account Closed
Man who hangs at gas station showed me his pet praying mantus. Thought it was awesome that "she" hangs out on his shoulder. He has a pet tree frog, too. :D

Frogs. I love frogs. Have great memories as a child getting covered from head to toe catching them in the swampy area where my aunt used to live. My father would yell at me for getting covered in mud as he said it looked bad, but I didn't give a single hoot. I became the ninja of frog catching and still to this day I can catch them right on the waist.

I would keep them for short periods of time, feeding them feeder fish and playing around with them in our bathtub. Until mom got scared of this bullfrog I caught named Bully. He was huge. About the size of a dinner plate and he weighed in at two pounds. He ended up slamming the lid off his tank and escaping one night. Mom locked herself in our bathroom, screaming "He's after me! He knows I don't like him! He'll give me warts! Ahhh!". I laughed like any other nine year old little snot would have, scoped him up and put the clamps to the lid on. Loved that frog the most.

Well now....that became a mini story. A happy one though.

Blaze

Account Closed
As it is and always should be, I am happy to have woken up, done my morning workout and now the day has opened up to me. May all who read this have a joyous day everyday. :joyful:

Kscar

Its the little things that we overlook most days that are bringing contentment. And a lot of out there projects lately. :D

Blaze

Account Closed
Chapter 15 is finally done. Phew. 2900 words never seemed so much. Was suffering from some writers block on account of all the stress I'm under. Didn't think I'd be able to finish up for awhile. Even more happy now.

Phoenix Venus

Chapter 15 is finally done. Phew. 2900 words never seemed so much. Was suffering from some writers block on account of all the stress I'm under. Didn't think I'd be able to finish up for awhile. Even more happy now.

Woohoo!! Go blaze. If you wrote it, it's gonna be awesome.

Hearing friends accomplishments makes me happy. Oh, and snickers ice cream bars. :D

demetraceres

What a nice place :happy: today the joy of my children made me happy and the youngest has proudly recited his own poem. And yesterday we have spent a joyful artistic evening, discovered an amazing music group. I've had beautiful dreams

Blaze

Account Closed
Sadge poked her head back in here. She's doing fine, this makes me happy.

Also, I brought a wicked looking cap for three dollars. Nice hat, dead presidents in my pocket, what more could I ask for when I ask for nothing? Happiness is always.