Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Lykanized

Stargate SG1 was a fictional show that promoted the idea of Ascension. Sonia Barrett is a writer who seems convinced that we're all MEANT to Ascend, as a natural event.
I'm basically characterizing the Aquarian Age as the "Age of Ascension".

I love stargate from what I've seen of it. Even tho it's ..older, I may watch through when I have the time. My dad's always watched it and I did get a bit of a scifi bug from him

The funny thing is that various disconnected groups are convinced we'll ascend, whatever that entails

Last edited:

david starling

I love stargate from what I've seen of it. Even tho it's ..older, I may watch through when I have the time. My dad's always watched it and I did get a bit of a scifi bug from him

The funny thing is that various disconnected groups are convinced we'll ascend, whatever that entails

Consider the implications if I'm right about the Age of Aqua being all about Ascension. Anything BUT just "business as usual" with more advanced technology, which is the premise of Star Trek.
However, I see it as a back and forth between Ascension and the Material realm, rather than a one-way, no-return trip.

Last edited:

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Can astrology detect a lie? For example a newbie posts a chart of someone and asks why that person is so sickly, and it turns out that the chart holder is just exaggerating their health problems to gain the newbie's sympathy?

Yes but it would depend greatly on the skill of the chart reader, which even some of the best leaves something to be desired, as its just not the fastest/most efficient tool I would use. I’d ask my Tarot friend, which would be faster with a greater accuracy.

I'm much better at guessing Element than actual Sign. Gems are pretty easy to guess in a lot of cases.

**** it! Can’t contain that bubbly zippy energy!

SunConjunctUranus

Night, a little over an hour before dawn. I know what my placements are in a Sidereal chart. It just weirds me out to think of myself that way. I'm sun in Taurus, moon in Aquarius.

I'm talking about the source of the winds. Scorpio ascendant, Sun is angular and so it would be wise to check Venus, Moon, and Mars, especially Mars becuase it rules I.

Your natal is pretty much scary Witchy. :devil:

Gemini888

I have a new YouTube hobby that is super lame. So lame we don't speak of it outside the home. :ninja: I watch other people watch things, "reaction videos". :unsure: I think this is an uber-Gemini way to waste my life.
Reaction videos can be really well-done if people put effort into it. I've seen some genuinely entertaining reaction videos that crack me up. If you are an avid follower of YT, you'll be aware of the backlash reation videos got a few years ago. Guess watching reaction videos is something Gemini can enjoy then :sideways:

Gem888, you're good at readings. Your writing takes on an empathetic but authoritative tone when you're doing them.
Thank you :love: Oh God now I'm torn. Virgo says I should say "it's nothing", but 5H says "go for it!"

Seriously though, I strongly believe astrology is for helping people deal with their demons and develop their potential. So when I read charts I try to be as understanding as possible. About the authoritative tone, I guess that's what happens when you work in the education profession for so long. But really, I didn't even notice it until you pointed it out for me :lol:

Gemini888

Yes but it would depend greatly on the skill of the chart reader, which even some of the best leaves something to be desired, as its just not the fastest/most efficient tool I would use. I’d ask my Tarot friend, which would be faster with a greater accuracy.
What's your experience with Tarot? I have never really tried it because it looks so random to me. Mixing card together and picking random cards up. I heard that Tarot is related to astrology though, and I love the design of the cards.

I'm currently suspecting that a friend of mine is not who she looks like. I don't have her birth location (she refused to give me for unknown reason) so I guess the closest city that she could be born in. She has some of the most intense and secrecy placements I have seen: 8H Sun, 5H Saturn, 12H Jupiter... And yet she presents herself to the world as a cheerful Gemini with short attention span and childlike personality. I'm wondering if my birth data is wrong or she is actively hiding her true self.

GemwDepth

Account Closed
What's your experience with Tarot? I have never really tried it because it looks so random to me. Mixing card together and picking random cards up. I heard that Tarot is related to astrology though, and I love the design of the cards.

My experience with Tarot is of a bystander than a practitioner. I firmly believe one's talents are already pre-determined in one's chart. I know where my astrological aptitude comes from, it's in many places in my chart. Yet I simply don't have a natural Tarot 'aptitude' to be developed.

One of my friends has this ability — as its not the cards themselves that are of value, but the extrasensory ability behind it. My friend has huge Piscean energy with two planets in the 8th. For horary questions, she generally gives me more info than any standard chart can give you, as in horary you are only limited to one question, and you've gotta be sincere about it or it wont' work. Yet Tarot can give you the entire background, and more related info.

I'm currently suspecting that a friend of mine is not who she looks like. I don't have her birth location (she refused to give me for unknown reason) so I guess the closest city that she could be born in. She has some of the most intense and secrecy placements I have seen: 8H Sun, 5H Saturn, 12H Jupiter... And yet she presents herself to the world as a cheerful Gemini with short attention span and childlike personality. I'm wondering if my birth data is wrong or she is actively hiding her true self.

Care to PM me her info?

yuriv

It's a somewhat unique situation where the tropical and sidereal Ages are concerned. You don't move back one Sign or so to compute the sidereal relative to the tropical, the way it works for the Sun, Moon, and Planets. The two types of zodiacs each has its own astronomical locator-point for the same Age-indicator. Which is why the tropical Ages can have Direct-movement, while at the same time, the sidereal Ages are Retrograde. The really significant coincidence is that both now have their respective Aquarian Ages in the same general time-frame at once. And, the tropical Age of Capricorn is in the same general time-frame as the sidereal Age of Pisces. The tropical Ages are about 400 years shorter (~1750 years long) than the sidereal (~2150 years), so the current matchup happens about once every 100,000 years.

Nope, what about that time sidereal and tropical matched about 2000 years ago. When the Aries point was equal that is?

david starling

Nope, what about that time sidereal and tropical matched about 2000 years ago. When the Aries point was equal that is?

The Aries Point moves Retrograde through the sidereal. In that context, it's an Age Indicator, telling us the degree of a SIDEREAL-sign.
Since the tropical zodiac rotates through the sidereal zodiac along WITH the the Aries Point, that can't be used to locate the Age tropically.
Yuriv, can you think of any reason why we shouldn't be able to track the Ages tropically, as well as sidereally?

yuriv

The Aries Point moves Retrograde through the sidereal. In that context, it's an Age Indicator, telling us the degree of a SIDEREAL-sign.
Since the tropical zodiac rotates through the sidereal zodiac along WITH the the Aries Point, that can't be used to locate the Age tropically.
Yuriv, can you think of any reason why we shouldn't be able to track the Ages tropically, as well as sidereally?

Nope, two truths can exist.

Gemini888

My experience with Tarot is of a bystander than a practitioner. I firmly believe one's talents are already pre-determined in one's chart. I know where my astrological aptitude comes from, it's in many places in my chart. Yet I simply don't have a natural Tarot 'aptitude' to be developed.

One of my friends has this ability — as its not the cards themselves that are of value, but the extrasensory ability behind it. My friend has huge Piscean energy with two planets in the 8th. For horary questions, she generally gives me more info than any standard chart can give you, as in horary you are only limited to one question, and you've gotta be sincere about it or it wont' work. Yet Tarot can give you the entire background, and more related info.
What do you think is the indication of talent for astrology? Also, I heard many times that astrology is an Aquarius invention. I still rack my brain as to why it is so.

And yeah, I'd love to be able to do horary. I'm still pretty much in the dark of how horary is done. I know it has something to do with the Moon and Asc and the house, but still it's pretty hard for me to make a horary prediction.

Care to PM me her info?
PM sent.

GemwDepth

Account Closed
What do you think is the indication of talent for astrology? Also, I heard many times that astrology is an Aquarius invention. I still rack my brain as to why it is so.

Theres are two ’theories’ out there I do believe. Yet, going too deeply into the subject may offend people.

One theory says Uranus and Saturn both rules astrology. I am unsure if its rooted out of the Aquarius rulership, as I discovered it in a harmonics literature without much background info.

The more complex theory is here, I’ll copy and paste some relevant sentences.

https://chirotic.com/2008/06/16/the-astrologers-degrees-a-study-of-the-evidence/
https://chirotic.com/2008/08/19/the-making-of-an-astrologer/

“Firstly I would look to the position of Uranus and to a lesser extent Saturn. Uranus configured to the angles seems to be prevalent, as does a strong Saturn. Uranus gives flashes of insight as well as mathematically themed abilities while Saturn provides rigour and an ability to structure…Some people say that the asteroid Urania -muse of astrology and astronomy both – ought to be meaningfully placed….Similarly, James Braha asserts that it is common for the greatest Hindu astrologers to have been born with a powerfully disposed Moon (memory) and 2nd house (knowledge)…. “

Lastly, in my personal and objective experience, a combination of Virgo and water influences are advantageous for astrology. It could be a personal bias, as I wish I had some Virgo in me. And just because one has it, does not mean its a generalization a particular native has the ability to progress into the deeper recesses. It's just that I see the advantage clearly - a combination of technical and methodical detail + water intuition = good raw material.

Gemini888

Theres are two ’theories’ out there I do believe. Yet, going too deeply into the subject may offend people.

One theory says Uranus and Saturn both rules astrology. I am unsure if its rooted out of the Aquarius rulership, as I discovered it in a harmonics literature without much background info.

The more complex theory is here, I’ll copy and paste some relevant sentences.

https://chirotic.com/2008/06/16/the-astrologers-degrees-a-study-of-the-evidence/
https://chirotic.com/2008/08/19/the-making-of-an-astrologer/

“Firstly I would look to the position of Uranus and to a lesser extent Saturn. Uranus configured to the angles seems to be prevalent, as does a strong Saturn. Uranus gives flashes of insight as well as mathematically themed abilities while Saturn provides rigour and an ability to structure…Some people say that the asteroid Urania -muse of astrology and astronomy both – ought to be meaningfully placed….Similarly, James Braha asserts that it is common for the greatest Hindu astrologers to have been born with a powerfully disposed Moon (memory) and 2nd house (knowledge)…. “

Lastly, in my personal and objective experience, a combination of Virgo and water influences are advantageous for astrology. It could be a personal bias, as I wish I had some Virgo in me. And just because one has it, does not mean its a generalization a particular native has the ability to progress into the deeper recesses. It's just that I see the advantage clearly - a combination of technical and methodical detail + water intuition = good raw material.
I looked through the checklists for kicks. In the first checklist I have Sun and Neptune in 2H, Sun and Uranus not related, no Vetex aspect with Uranus, and Gemini Mercury at 18 deg. In the second checklist I don't have anything except for maybe Neptune in 10. And both articles do mention Virgo.

If I'm to sum the articles up, I will use this quote :rightful:

Nothing was found in 100% of the astrologers’ charts

david starling

I discount the naming of an asteroid "Urania". Urania is the feminine for the Greek "Uranos". Goes back to Nuit, Ancient Egyptian goddess of the Heavens. In the Greek religion, Urania is the granddaughter of Uranos, who was savagely deposed by Chronos/Saturn. Uranos (the correct spelling) was god of the Heavens, and Urania was his replacement. So, Aquarius in modern astrology has bi-gender rulership, Uranos/Urania :uranus:. In fact, I see the feminine version more applicable to Aquarian rulership than Uranos.
Urania, Muse of Astrology, ruling the Age of Aquarius makes perfect sense to me.

Last edited: