What would bring a resolution with my Ex?

I've done therapy, I've done medication, I've done new relationships, I've done everything advised to me and not a single thing has ever removed these issues I have with my ex. In the back of my mind she's always there. This has been ongoing for years and I'd like to find peace.

What would bring a solution to these matters of the heart?

Attachments

• solution.jpg
    solution.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 42

Ukpoohbear

It is not in Regiomontanus but here is my opinion before another can give a more experienced explanation.

Querent=asc=first house=Aries=mars
Quesited=7th house=Libra=Venus

You are not feeling good about this situation because moon is in a Saturn sign and Mars rules your 12th. Your Sun has left her Venus rulership and is now back with your Mars so you have made good progress.

She is possibly with a Jupiter because that rules her 12th.

Is work worrying you or keeping you busy? Mars in 6th and Moon sign Capricorn rules the 10th house.

You may also have a friend abroad or think about going abroad because moon is in 9th house and also rules 11th house. Something about being abroad and travel is important.

So work and talking to friends from abroad will help you recover. Friends abroad could be 11th house of internet (so here).

You are over the worst part because of the later asc degree. Uranus in the first tells me you may switch back and forth between feeling better and feeling worse as Uranus indicates an obsession or unstable fixation.

Last edited:
Thanks for your input, UK.

You are not feeling good about this situation because moon is in a Saturn sign and Mars rules your 12th. Your Sun has left her Venus rulership and is now back with your Mars so you have made good progress.

My feelings over these matters haven't really changed. What do you mean by that I've made good progress?

She is possibly with a Jupiter because that rules her 12th.
By my understanding she is seeing someone but their relationship is rocky.

Is work worrying you or keeping you busy? Mars in 6th and Moon sign Capricorn rules the 10th house.

Exam week. So, yes. These matters distract me from what I need to do.

You may also have a friend abroad or think about going abroad because moon is in 9th house and also rules 11th house. Something about being abroad and travel is important.

I've recently moved out east to study. At first it was heaven, but it quickly shifted back to a relatively depressed state.

So work and talking to friends from abroad will help you recover. Friends abroad could be 11th house of internet (so here).

You suggesting I come all the way to the UK? Look at this crafty lady. :lol:

Since my mother is English, and she immigrated here before the certain year, I am eligible to become a UK citizen. I'd like to do this as I see a career over in Europe for the future.

You are over the worst part because of the later asc degree. Uranus in the first tells me you may switch back and forth between feeling better and feeling worse as Uranus indicates an obsession or unstable fixation.

What does she feel about me? Or would that require a different question.

Ukpoohbear

Thanks for your input, UK.

My feelings over these matters haven't really changed. What do you mean by that I've made good progress?.

Yes because of moon in Capricorn you are feeling low but because sun in now in Scorpio it is better because it is in your signifcators sign and when it was in Libra your Sun would have been in her sign and also in fall.

So I would say you are emotionally connected but physically have moved on or the memories are what keeps you and not the promise of a physical reunion.

By my understanding she is seeing someone but their relationship is rocky.

Uranus in first could be in her 7th and indicates her relationship is rocky. I will turn the chart and look at her feelings more.

Exam week. So, yes. These matters distract me from what I need to do.

I am glad it is work and not illness because 6th house could have been illness but you seem positive and with the 10th ruler I went with work. Maybe the exams are what is causing the Moon/you feeling Saturn/low.

I've recently moved out east to study. At first it was heaven, but it quickly shifted back to a relatively depressed state.

I can see your depressed state and I am sorry. I advise using Kleem if you meditate. I tell that to everyone because it is universal.

You suggesting I come all the way to the UK? Look at this crafty lady. :lol:

Since my mother is English, and she immigrated here before the certain year, I am eligible to become a UK citizen. I'd like to do this as I see a career over in Europe for the future.

I would honestly advise a holiday as Moon in Capricorn and Sig ruling your 12th is not good. I would not advise all of Europe because of the ISIS tensions but that is my opinion only and you live in America anyway.

If not a holiday then 11th house is also internet networking so here is a great help for you :smile: This place is good and does not have that much drama.

What does she feel about me? Or would that require a different question.

Let me turn the chart in my next post. One moment.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

This gets confusing but I love the practice so tell me when I am right and have gone wrong.

Saturn rules her 5th is the person she seeing older than her?

You rule her 12th and are there with her and you in her sign so I would say she has secret thoughts about you and also still likes you (but in 12th is supressed and moon squares both sigs so nothing will happen).

What is Mercury? In her house and ruler of her 8th and 9th. She has an obsession with someone abroad too. Do you live close to each other or maybe because you have moved this is you.

I am so confused my head hurts. I am sorry lol

This gets confusing but I love the practice so tell me when I am right and have gone wrong.

You're awesome, many thanks!

Saturn rules her 5th is the person she seeing older than her?

Seems like it.

You rule her 12th and are there with her and you in her sign so I would say she has secret thoughts about you and also still likes you (but in 12th is supressed and moon squares both sigs so nothing will happen).

Well...wish she would act on them.

What is Mercury? In her house and ruler of her 8th and 9th. She has an obsession with someone abroad too. Do you live close to each other or maybe because you have moved this is you.

No, we're seperated by contients. She lives with this guy.

I am so confused my head hurts. I am sorry lol

You're awesome. Thanks again.

waybread

I don't think this chart is going to give you the answers.

It doesn't give you much help with the moon (your emotional stake in the matter) in detriment applying to a square with Venus (her) and Mars (you) in detriment.

You know the old saying, "You never forget your first love"? You may never get her out of your mind. In the same way that a parent who loses a child ever forgets the child, or ever stops grieving.

There is also the saying, "You will never get over it, but you will get used to it."

I don't know how old you are or for how long it's been since you broke up, but if neither one is a long time, then please just give this time. You will never forget her but at some point you will be ready to move on with your life with joy and confidence.

This song is for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Te_lCF69Aw

And this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHar9ni7z2I

Potato chips? Mmmm. My consolation of choice is popcorn and old Star Trek TNG DVDs, if not a dry martini. (Not recommended for the lovelorn, though.)

Last edited:

aquarius7000

SS,

Not sure what more you are looking to hear, since others have given you very sane advise already. It is really upto you to help yourself move on. There is no magic pill or therapy that will do the trick for you without you helping your own self.

I think sometimes emptiness inside makes the mind wander to whatever once had a meaning in one's life.

Per the chart, she has someone (new) that means something to her. Venus (she) has also moved on from Mars (you). Clearly Mars still idealises her with Mars being in Venus' dignity, but this idealism has no future with Mars being in its own detriment.

The Moon, engine of the chart, is on the MC and therefore the calling right now is career. Get involved in work.

In a month from now, when Mars in is Scorpio, you will feel much more empowered and will be making plans that go beyond finishing a bag of crisps. :)

SS,

Not sure what more you are looking to hear, since others have given you very sane advise already. It is really upto you to help yourself move on. There is no magic pill or therapy that will do the trick for you without you helping your own self.

It's in the header.

The Moon, engine of the chart, is on the MC and therefore the calling right now is career. Get involved in work.

In a month from now, when Mars in is Scorpio, you will feel much more empowered and will be making plans that go beyond finishing a bag of crisps. :)

Thanks, this answers the question. Cheers.

Tonight I'm going to follow up with a Shaman to learn what this connection is. Probably going to be pulling the red cord too.

With all the professionals, and friends I've talked to, it doesn't seem like i did anything wrong. I merely responded. A good friend of mine quotes:

Another way of looking at this is that the karmic lesson is heavily weighing on her side. Your are, unfortunately, the vehicle delivering it to her. Meaning, she is being challenged to face her karma through you, and her issues are too numerous to list, and you bring them out in her. I do not think she handled the breakup very well, particularly the part where she takes off with your friends. I found that disturbing.

As a friend, I pray for all the best and hope that you heal and find someone special to love and who loves you. I'm am deeply sadden by they way your relationship fell apart when it brought you so much happiness and also by the cruel outcome of the separation and the nasty behaviour that accompanied it. Can't help but wonder what kind of person would relish someone else's pain--especially someone who they supposedly loved at one time. It seems like your heartache and pain is a badge of honour for her and your misery feeds her ego. That is deplorable.

She nails it quite well. She warned me of this prior to the relationship; but also held back because she saw how much I loved her. Hopefully tonight this either ends my own misery or things are pulled for good.

She jumped around in the occult a long time ago. I wonder if that is what brought us together. The shaman is going to dig into the contract and see what's up, followed by whether or not to pull the cord. I may, really, just be paying for her own karmic lessons as she searched for someone to take her miseries away many years ago. That isn't fair. I did nothing wrong to her. And, frankly, she left when things got hairy. That's not right for her to try and escape her wrong doings.

Last edited:
She's suffocating me, and she refuses to work together on her karmic issues, what else am I suppose to do? She made her decision; I'm not apart of her life anymore. She needs to go. If she can't face her issues and wants to put them on me, and then leave me, that's not right.

As my friend says, how can someone who once loved you treat you so maliciously like this? Tries to hijack your friends? Really? Her and her friends, indeed, are deplorable. It's so disgusting how I thought of her so highly when all she did was fake it.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Understand yourself. What about your life and past experience made you connect with this person? For guys it always goes back to the mum

Shaman had an emergency to attend. He helps out in the community; from family abuse to struggling families, the whole 9 yards. He sounds like a great guy!

Had to rebook till next week.

Understand yourself. What about your life and past experience made you connect with this person? For guys it always goes back to the mum

We met online. She found interest in me for various reasons. I was popular on an old community before it turned sour. She would say she likes how I could turn from serious to a goof-ball without notice. One one hand, I was an intellectual, on the other, a comedian. I saw a picture of her, sent her a PM telling her she was attractive, and we hit it off (she also found me attractive). We ended up having very similar hobbies and interests; from gaming to music to current life struggles, we were very similar. Same ****, different story. She told me how she wished I had her attention. No one ever payed attention to her apparently.

At the time I was struggling with a relationship quarrel with a former classmate. She was a Scorpio. I called her out and she responded with defamation. We were in an argument for a year while I went through serotonin intoxication from patient neglect. My ex, on the other hand, was just searching for something. She was a loner, although be it popular. Very few close friends, if any, unless they were half way across the world or social outcasts/mentally ill. (My ex was confused why I didn't approve of one of her friends. He would message me, in front of her, telling me she needed to "sleep" with her in order to get over his ex. The nerve, eh?) Very reserved to herself; practically anti-social. Hated her home country. She was just finding herself, I guess. We just became adults by this time. I had a future in engineering that backfired due to medication issues; she was working in a bar trying to figure herself out.

Last edited:
If it's wort anything, she told me how she was just getting out of a relationship with a capricorn that was headed off to school in another country. He suggested they stay together for sex but she declined. She was having issues with a former friend that she used to game with and was receiving a lot of "hate mail" at the time. Her "first" also had an issue with her and would also do the same thing. She had another relationship after that. She said she was very happy at first but then got bored or something. She was emotionally cheating on him (despite being absent from the relationship for at least a year, but they were still together, as she told me) with myself before I ended that as I found it unmoral. She ended up dropping him for me and we got together a few weeks later. During this time she was still having issues with one of her former friends. She ends up ignoring everyone; she's never been someone that faced anything in her life until I came around. She didn't realize, due to her low self-esteem, just how many guys treated her as a trophy piece. I was the first that ever treated like something other than that. She has had nothing but a long history of failed relationships, friendships, everything until I came around. *shrugs*

I'm glad this is going to finally end next week. I'm sick and tired of this. I really don't want to interfere if there is something holding us together under God's will, but if not, or if I can't find peace in knowing, the cord is being pulled. I don't want to pay for her karmic mistakes anymore. She has new friends and a boy toy for that. She's happy at my expense; no more. Let her and her circle deal with it. It's shocking how she has found substitutions. Her new "best friend" shares the same name (albeit the feminine variant), and her new boyfriend shares some features to me. I'm told I just have to get over her like it was nothing, but she just substitutes people to fill her void. That's cruel on these folk.

Good for her she's happy. I loved her once; and I probably still do. So, I'm happy for her. I'm glad she has finally found her way. But I no longer want to hurt at her expense anymore. She made her decision.

Last edited:

Deirdre

Probably this is a plutonic relationship. They are hard to forget and to let go. But in the end..if one is not mature enough..it cannot work.and It will only lead to wounds and hurting..i wish u the best.

christina1989

I lost one year of my life because i stayed in contact with my ex for one whole year, then he found new girl then i started to heal and that took me 6 months haha xd

I would occupy myself during day and cry at night, i told myself he doesnt love me and imagine him and his girlfriend together even it was painful then but it helped, as time went by i started to think less and less about ex but you need to feel like u want to move on.
Dont waste your life u are stuck right now,find something that makes you happy u need to be persistent and have faith that the best is yet to come :happy:

Last edited: