Serial Podcast event chart

Slenkar

I was going to ask you if either of them were seen limping after.

Chandra was Mars (active) close to third (small journeys)
So she was going for a walk when she died.

This girl is mercury (talking) in seventh (to a boyfriend)
when she died.

I was going to ask you if either of them were seen limping after.

Chandra was Mars (active) close to third (small journeys)
So she was going for a walk when she died.

This girl is mercury (talking) in seventh (to a boyfriend)
when she died.

There was no mention of anyone limping unfortunately :/. I'm sure it happened, but there was no mention of it.

Now, you say boyfriend... Her ex-boyfriend was convicted of killing her, BUT she did have a boyfriend at the time. I don't know if there's a way to differentiate between an ex and a current boyfriend. Maybe it just is her ex..

In Chandras chart the seventh house is Taurus

Gary Condit is a Taurus - Coincidence???
Do you know Adnan's birthday?

I feel bad that Gary Condit isn't in jail for her murder. Maybe he hired a hit man to kill her, but Mr. Condit should be held responsible for her death as well.

you dont know the new boyfriends birthday or Adnan's friend's birthday do ya?

Adnan's friend Jay was born January 12th, 1980 so he's a Capricorn. I don't know the new bf's bday, but I think he was three years older than them, so he was born in the 70's, but idk when :/. I did a quick Google search and it seems like new bf COULD have been born in October of 1978 making him a Libra like the victim or a Scorpio, it's hard to say since I don't know for sure if this is the right person and since there is no birth date, just month and year.

Last edited:
I was wondering if anything more could be added.

Birthdays of key people in case this is relevant:
Adnan Syed (suspected killer)- May 21st, 1981, Baltimore, MD (date and time unknown) GEMINI SUN

Jay Wilds (suspected accomplicd)- January 12th, 1980 Baltimore (date/time unknown) CAPRICORN SUN

Hae Min Lee (victim)- October 15th, 1980, somewhere in South Korea (date and time unknown) LIBRA SUN

It's also REALLY interesting that the Ascendant is Gemini and Sun Sign is Capricorn. The killer, Adnan, is a Gemini sun and his supposed accomplice Jay is a Capricorn sun. This just gives me proof that BOTH of them were incahoots. Also, the Ascendant Gemini's ruler, Mercury, is in the 8th house Capricorn! The Asc is tied to the 8th house of death

I havent seen other event charts where 2 people were involved but you might be right

Well in my opinion Adnan is the killer, but the podcast says Adnan and Jay were involved. Jay testified in court that He helped bury Hae in a park; Jay basically testified he helped the supposed killer dispose of the body, but he (Jay) maintained the fact that he (Jay) was not the one who did the killing and Adnan was.

Slenkar

I did an event chart for columbine, because 2 people were involved.

It has mars in scorpio almost exactly opposite saturn,
It was a revenge killing, the moon is applying to mars.

I dont see any aries (for guns) or signs of two people at the moment.
Mercury conjunct midheaven is interesting.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_columbine.18607.7619.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_columbine.18607.7619.gif
    52.4 KB · Views: 34

I wonder why there isn't any sign for guns yet or any Gemini signs showing both Dylan Klebold and the other guy.

It's also interesting this killing was three months after the one that I posted here. Obviously a coincidence, but maybe 1999 was a really sh*tty year. I mean we were freaking out about Y2K the next year lol.

Slenkar

Jupiter is in aries and is square the ascendant and descendant, (but not exactly)
I don't know if I'm reaching here!

I had a look at William Lilly's description of cancer and he doesnt mention anything to do with doubles or the word dual.

The symbol of cancer looks like it is composed of 2 things though:

http://www.whats-your-sign.com/zodiac-symbols-for-cancer.html
oh its 2 claws
I guess 2 gun-men could be reminiscent of 2 claws encircling around something.

Could be reaching though.

In the event chart for this thread's topic Jupiter is in pisces square the ascendant, not sure if anything pisces was going on with the murder.

In the event chart for 911 Jupiter is yet again square the ascendant

sandy hook doesnt have a prominent jupiter though

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_06_sand.74253.7649.gif
    astro_w2gw_06_sand.74253.7649.gif
    53 KB · Views: 19
  • astro_w2gw_06_sandy.y74510.20705.gif
    astro_w2gw_06_sandy.y74510.20705.gif
    49.6 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Jupiter is in aries and is square the ascendant and descendant, (but not exactly)
I don't know if I'm reaching here!

I had a look at William Lilly's description of cancer and he doesnt mention anything to do with doubles or the word dual.

The symbol of cancer looks like it is composed of 2 things though:

http://www.whats-your-sign.com/zodiac-symbols-for-cancer.html
oh its 2 claws
I guess 2 gun-men could be reminiscent of 2 claws encircling around something.

Could be reaching though.

In the event chart for this thread's topic Jupiter is in pisces square the ascendant, not sure if anything pisces was going on with the murder.

In the event chart for 911 Jupiter is yet again square the ascendant

sandy hook doesnt have a prominent jupiter though

Well in this horoscope the Pisces influence could have something to do with Neptune since it is the modern ruler. Neptune is confusion and uncertainty. This case has been full of uncertainty as to who killed her, but perhaps her actual death was just as confusing or related to drugs or a mistake. In my opinion I don't think she she overdosed, so drugs is not an option for me, but perhaps her death WAS a mistake. I don't know though if I'm at all close to correct. That's just how I'm trying to tie in Pisces :p

Seems like Columbine was hell on Earth!!!

Actually, Aries on the MIDHEAVEN could be related to the guns and violence! Mars also is dominant where it sits in the chart. Uranus (sudden movements/things happening out of nowhere) and the Moon and her emotions are also dominant :(

9 degrees Gemini is a degree associated with homicide and Venus was posited there. It's also a fixed star point. ALDEBARAN - [9 Degrees of Gemini] Watcher of the East
Aldebaran rules the hands and fingers. There is a tendency to weakness of the lungs and possible pneumonia. The death is often violent. Those with this placement have high ambitions, and they often attract dangerous enemies.

The Asc at 20 Cancer is also on a fixed star. CASTOR - [20 degrees of Cancer] Possible violence, along with sudden fame, followed by prison or disgrace. Castor brings weakness of the eyes, and injuries to the face. The disposition is usually well mannered, with strong principles.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Degrees.html

Last edited:
I just realized Pluto and the Moon are at 9 Sag.

ANTARES - [9 degrees of Sagittarius]
Watcher of the West The nature can be impulsive, headstrong, stubborn, and courageous. The life meets with unpredictable events, unexpected upsets and changes, and a loss of success can come from self-undoing. There is military and martial aptitude, bringing honor and favors. This is a warrior star. Those who have this star prominent in their charts often rebel against spiritual and religious oppression, bringing drastic changes in these areas.

Can anyone determine if an ex or a current boyfriend was involved? In this week's episode of another podcast talking about her death, the host stated that she "could have hit her head against something like a wall or someone's hand or something flat and broad". I think he mentioned this, which was mentioned in this thread proving astrology does have some validity.. Anyways, does the chart indicate an ex or current bf?

Hi, Slenkar & TT92, I just found this thread.

I also study forensic astrology and was interested in the Columbine event chart here. I saw your questions about markers in an event chart for more than one, or 2 perpetrators... it caught my attention.:rightful:
Perhaps you could move this and start another thread on Columbine?

I follow Caroline Luley's FA technique. She's worked as an astrologer eversince the 1970's, and assists the Miami police department searching for missing persons, or working on unsolved cases.

Her approach requires that one first check the event chart's information against the facts we know from the attack, to see if it is viable (useable). Since there was alot of information about Columbine, it was easier to check this event chart.

Your question was, where are the markers for the 2 perpetrators? According to Luley you look at the 7th house for the perpetrator(S), its rulers, aspects and houses. Here Cap DC has 7H ruler Saturn conj Sun (2 perpetrators) in their location at the time of the attack, a public building (10th house). Neptune in the 7th depicts their cloaked, disguised appearance. First House ruler Moon (the public) in 12th highlights their motivation to kill, i think. And with Mercury (natural ruler of children) in Aries conj MC, i think their primary target was young men.

I think this chart is viable, therefore...

My question pertained not to Columbine. I asked where the markers are in this chart that I posted on page 1, the FIRST post in this thread. Please look at page 1 on the first page. This thread isn't about Columbine at all. This is a case about a teen girl murdered in January 1999 and her ex boyfriend charged for the crime in 2000. Read my first post on this thread. This thread is about another case where Columbine has ZERO involvement with.

The Columbine comment was just trying to relate this murder chart and the Columbine one to see if the charts are similar, but again, I'm trying to figure out this murder chart not Columbine.

Last edited: