Will I get the commercial unit?

I'm hoping that link to the horary will work! I have been wondering whether to get a salon, rather than being mobile (beauty). Rather aptly my significator is Venus, but weak in Gemini, in 8th House. This project would be funded by an inheritance, so 8th house is relevant that way. The place I'm thinking of is represented by Saturn, strong in angular 4th, and so I think the place itself would be good for business. Venus is separating from Saturn by a trine. So, I'm thinking that although I think its a good idea I may go off the idea? The moon in 12th of loss and dissapointment makes me think that perhaps it would not be such a good investment for me. I also think that the contract of the lease, signified by Jupiter is in conjunction with pluto. Jupiter is in its fall, suggesting that maybe the contract is not that good for me. The owner of the property I've taken to be the seventh, as I'm thinking of dealing with them in a business sense. The lord of 7th mars is strong in its own triplicity, term and face, suggesting maybe the vendor will put a stop to it before it can happen as the moon is going to apply an opposition to Mars?

I would really appreciate any insights as to whether I will get the unit and if its good for me if I do. Thanks for reading 🙂

https://imgur.com/a/CzlWCSz