Will this relationship happen?

babs

Hello all,

I haven't visited the forum in a while but need help with this chart. THis chart is about a friend who I just found out had feelings for me 3 years ago!!! Ive been dropping hints (obvious) that we have a chance at it, but as told to my friend, he is afraid of starting a relationship to not risk losing the friendship... either way... i pulled up a chart, if this relationship will happen at all.

i am represented by mercury in cancer in the 10th house as well as venus also in cancer in the 10th house

he is represented by jupiter also in the 10th house but in gemini!

jupiter and mercury do not aspect which is a no. however, jupiter is applying by square with the moon while im separating with a trine. Safe to say, im losing patience and he's fighting his own troubles.

jupiter is also conjuct the sun... does this make it combust? i never understood fully that .

also jupiter is detriment right? jupiter in gemini...

my take is that he changed his mind and is no longer interested and that nothing will come from this.

any input would be appreciated and please let me know if i analyzed this correctly.

babs

Attachments

• astro_2gw_292_me_and_r_hr.36087.9709.gif
    astro_2gw_292_me_and_r_hr.36087.9709.gif
    50.1 KB · Views: 36

tikana

hi Babs

Combustion basically means someone is being intimidated or is in fear.

My answer to your horary is a No ..

here is why..

1. you need Moon or Merc aspecting Jupiter.
Moon gets to the Sun with a square. Let's say Sun rules Men in general but we still have a square and non existent reception. That is one No

2. Jupiter is combusted - he cannot act. Sitting in 10th house is not doing him any favors

3. you are more interested in him becaue you have sgin reception one sided

I doubt it

Now, if you take him as 11th, that is a bit different.
Moon rules him so you are solo Merc.
There is mutual reception
Moon is leaving merc to square with a sun.
Future? i dont see it. It looks like past interest or soemthing along those lines

I have been wrong before but it is just nothing there..

I hope someone else will fill in with a diff answer.

Cheers
T

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
Also, while not conclusive, there is no Ptolemaic aspect relationship between the ruler of the ASC and the ruler of the 5th house of romance, which usually means that there could be talk, but it won't really go anywhere.

I could look further, but I usually stop there unless.... some other thing intervenes.

Babs,

Even though you and Tikana are using the 7th for relationships, I think if you have Not been in an actual relationship that the query is actually of the 11th as Lilly uses for Hopes and Wishes.

And Luna making her square is generally a No indicator.:pinched:

But you possibly know the lord of the matter is Not a sure-fire indicator. Terms, Face, Dignity, Lord of the hour, and Lilly's point system weigh in the other testimonies within the horary map.

Clinton Garrett Soule

Wise men truly know how little they know

Genesis 1:14 (ESV)
14 And God said, “Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night. And let them be for signs and for seasons, and for days and years,