Synastry - Twin Flames?

Misskris

Hi All,

I've decided I need some help please and am hoping some would be willing to offer thoughts and observations. I'm a very level headed, even keeled woman. Lately I'm driving myself to distraction. Objective more astrologically advanced opinions are gratefully welcomed!

I feel a little silly saying this but I believe I have met a man I have a fated relationship with. My Twin Flame. I've been researching online about soul mates (karmic, catalyst etc), and twin flames. About astrology, synastry, orbs, houses, and aspects etc. In my daily life I'm seeing synchronicities such as 11:11, repeating sequences of numbers, particular songs (A Thousand Years and Endless Love), repeating everywhere I go, his name. Never in my life have I ever experienced anything like this. The universe is definitely sending a message or I'm going crazy. lol

When we first met there was an instant connection. A feeling of safety and comfort; like coming home while energizing all at the same time. Sharing the same thoughts, saying the same things at the same time. Anyways, I've been endlessly researching as I said but am having trouble wrapping my head around this in a way that I can comprehend.

Maybe I'm wrong but I think our nodes indicate a karmic relationship. The incarnation of completion?? Our asc/dsc signs mirror each others Sun signs. Our birth natal charts include a Grand Trine and Grand Cross. Stelliums in 7th houses. I'm confused by the progressed charts and don't know what to make of the Orbs, but realize tight Orbs are best. Honestly I'm overwhelmed and don't know how to make sense of all the data.

Thank you in advance! I look forward to all your objective thoughts and observations!

Kindly,
Kris

Attachments

• Birth Synastry Chart.jpg
    Birth Synastry Chart.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 40
  • Progressed Synastry Chart.jpg
    Progressed Synastry Chart.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 38
  • Aspects.jpg
    Aspects.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 28

Misskris

Not sure if I included the best charts in my initial post. Maybe these will be will be more helpful?

Kindly,
Kris

Attachments

• Birth with Nodes Lilith Asc MC and Chiron.jpg
    Birth with Nodes Lilith Asc MC and Chiron.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 35
  • Progressed with Nodes Lilith ASc MC Chiron.jpg
    Progressed with Nodes Lilith ASc MC Chiron.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 28
  • Aspects with Nodes Lilith ASC MC Chiron.jpg
    Aspects with Nodes Lilith ASC MC Chiron.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 26

Misskris

Hi Elena,

Absolutely I can. Is there a particular chart that is best? I see there’s lots of chart options on Astro.

Kindly,
Kris

Misskris

Hi Elena,

Great suggestion thank you! This format is much easier to read. I left the date as of today. Is that okay or would you recommend I change it?

Kindly,
Kristen

Attachments

• Synastry comparison.jpg
    Synastry comparison.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 36

ElenaJ

Not sure what you mean by the date. This chart is the composite between the two natal charts, correct?
It would be helpful also to have the two natal charts in the same format if it isn't a problem for you.

Misskris

Hi Elena,

Ok, I sure hope I have the right charts here.... I've attached a few variations just in case. :smile:

Fingers crossed!

Kindly,
Kris

Attachments

• Astroclick Partner.jpg
    Astroclick Partner.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 31
  • Composite Natals Midpoint Method 2.jpg
    Composite Natals Midpoint Method 2.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 25
  • Multi Composite Midpoint Method.jpg
    Multi Composite Midpoint Method.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 30
  • Natal with Partner Outside.jpg
    Natal with Partner Outside.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 27

Misskris

Sorry for the multiple charts. No doubt my reason for confusion is becoming apparent..... :p

I'm jumping in feet first to learn as much as I can; this is all so fascinating!!!

Think these charts are probably most useful. I appreciate the patience and understanding very much.

The first is my natal chart. Second his. Third ours. Fourth a synastry chart.

I wish I could read every thread in this entire forum and learn from every posters contributions over night! Such a wealth of knowledge! :)

Kris

Attachments

• Kris Natal.jpg
    Kris Natal.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 36
  • Partner Natal.jpg
    Partner Natal.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 37
  • Natal Chart.jpg
    Natal Chart.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 30
  • Synastry.jpg
    Synastry.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 34

ElenaJ

Thank you for posting the charts. Note that the third chart is a duplicate of the second one.
So there is no composite chart here.
At any rate, we can now see the inquisitive sun/mercury in Aquarius wanting to learn and trine communicative moon in gemini, looking for answers and jumping into it, while the virgo ascendent with Saturn is trying to put some order into things! Very much appreciated.
Your friend is a sensitive pisces sun/venus, a little illusive and foggy with the square to Neptune, and lacking self confidence with the square to Saturn. All of which appears very philosophical because it is filtered through his Aquarius ascendent, so his otherworldliness is striking a chord with your sun/mercury and his Jupiter right there makes you feel very positive and confident. The Jupiter/sun contact between you is very important, because these two planets rule the two descendents (his desc ruler is sun, yours is Jupiter). This is an important tie that holds you together and acts like glue in a long term relationship.
Between the two of you there are some very nice contacts, in addition to his Jupiter on your sun/mercury, his sun/venus on your Venus and opposite your mars makes the contact between you two affectionate and friendly as well as physically attractive. Your moons are sextile, and the two mars in trine, which are very positive and important contacts. His Saturn on your gemini moon is stabilising, especially since it trines your sun/mercury and it is in a wide orb so it shouldn't be too heavy. His mercury trines your Uranus, and your Jupiter is opposite his Venus. All these make for good times, shared love, emotional compatibility, physical attraction between the two of you.
Counter balancing these are his Neptune opposing your moon, that can lead to misunderstandings and incomprehension. His sun on your Venus and opposite your mars is all squared by his Saturn, that puts on the brakes, turns cold and while it robs him of faith in himself it also dampens your own sexual expression. Your lovely sun/mercury conjunct his Jupiter is all in the sign of his ascendent, but it is in his 12th house so that sometimes you have difficulty expressing it, and you land up working behind the scenes, and maybe feeling hampered. And finally, pluto conjunct Uranus in libra (sign of marriage), that brings power struggles into the relationship, and can be unexpectedly explosive. It is in your 2nd house of personal values, so this aspect could tear down your self-confidence. It can also lead to battles over money.
If you can post a composite chart, it could give more insight into how these aspects work out all together in a relationship between the two of you.
Keep in mind that if there are only positive aspects between two people, there will be no real attraction, its too smooth and bland and boring, so you do need negative aspects that challenge you both and give "grit" to the couple, and the possibility of growth through closeness. The question is, where is the balance between the positive/negative, and which one aspects are helpful and which are too painful to support being together forever? And that is for you to determine through your heart and instinct.

Misskris

Hi Elena,

Thank you so much for the reply and insight!!! I really appreciate you taking the time to review the charts.

I'm just running out the door to work right now and can't wait to come home and read through your thoughts and observations. I think my day is going to be very long knowing I have this waiting for me!!! I'll probably have a question ro two if that's ok. lol

Tell me please, what are your thoughts on pisces conjunct pisces south node and the north node placement?

Have a wonderful day and thank you again! :)

Kindly,
Kris

ElenaJ

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean...
"...on pisces conjunct pisces south node and the north node placement?"
The nodes in the two charts are in Capricorn and leo.

Misskris

Hi Elena,

Okay, I'm pleased with all the points and observations you made! Thank you very much! Both the good and the "gritty". Your comments certainly give me more faith. Have to admit I was beginning to doubt our connection, (am I imagining it to be more than what it is?) which is why I started researching and googling.

I do think I'm on the right track, but have been meandering and bumbling along as I most certainly don't have a sophisticated (or even reasonable) ability to put all the puzzle pieces together. I'm learning as I'm going and question from time to time (sensible reality check is never a bad thing) if what I think is happening is being influenced by my emotions. Ie. seeing what I want rather then what is. Also, I'm not confident in my ability to correctly and accurately apply what I'm learning to our current situation.

My apologies on the node confusion. I was looking at a chart from another site. Obviously I need to better educate myself on the different types. Draconic, progressed etc so I can best understand why they're different and how to apply/use them. Capricorn and Leo it is.

Do you know is there a way to determine twin flame and/or karmic connections in charts? As I understand it north node is future and south node is past life right?

When you say pluto conjuncts uranus in libra is a sign of marriage I take it to me this life yes?

Are special/important dates and/or timelines ever evident in charts?

Great questions to consider. Certainly want to learn and grow though I would prefer the scales tip in favor of more good then bad.

My heart and instincts? He's the One. I love him. Right from the very instant I felt his energy and presence. Sweeping peace, calm, and love. In a second before I even looked up saw his face and made eye contact. I remember clearly as I was texting my sister, "I'm so nervous!" then I heard him say my name and in a blink.... nervousness gone. It was super distinct. In our initial visit I thought, "I love you. How is this possible? This is crazy I just met you! Finally." I wonder with loving him is it residual from a previous life that will continue through this incarnation.

I wonder if he feels the same. If he's knows there is something special. Is it possible he doesn't? Never been brave enough to ask and he's never been brave enough to share. Perhaps there are karmic contracts still to be completed? Nearly three years since separation his divorce is not legally finalized.

Knowing what I know now and looking back we connected online 8 19 2018 = 9. Met in person 8 30 2018 = 11. Another important date in our connection was 9 11 2018. Our separate home addresses each add up to 4. His life path is 11. Mine is 9. As mentioned I see/hear synchronicities everywhere. License plates, clocks, receipts, reports at work, email messages. 9's and 11's. A few times I was kinda doubting the connection (again is my imagination taking over) his name would pop up. Last week I was really unsure and thought it's just some weird coincidence and/or algorithm; in less then a 1/2 a brand new client I'd never met came in and introduced himself. Guess what his name was?! lol

I've decided to give up and surrender. Whatever will be will be. Reassurance and guidance along the way sure does help though. Particularly in our charts!!!

showgif.cgi

Attachments

• Composite.jpg
    Composite.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 29
  • 1composite.jpg
    1composite.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 26

ElenaJ

These are lovely moments, aren't they, when we first discover love?
We've looked at the two natal charts, that show each individual, their needs and energies. The composite is a chart of the two combined, and it represents the relationship between the two. It shows the dynamics in the couple, and is something like a shorthand with an immediate look at how they exchange energies when they are together.
Take a look at your composite, you'll notice the moon opposes Uranus, which refers to the sudden way you two met. The sun/venus/mercury conjunct shows us the basic love and affection, and easy communication between you two.
Moon on the south node shows the emotional quality of the relationship, what you've brought together from the past, and the north node conjunct Uranus shows what you have to work towards together as a couple, indicating an unusual type of union needing lots of freedom, with sudden partings and reconciliations.
The nodes are in taurus/scorpio, signs of strong willpower, intensity and material and physical expressions of energy.
Saturn in the sign of Leo, the ego sign, squares all this, which gives us a key to the challenge you two will face in the future. Aloofness, coldness, criticism, grudges, chores of responsibility are all possibile manifestations. It won't show up at the beginning, but over time, and it is a tension in the relationship that you will have to work on and resolve.
The sagittarius ascendent with Neptune means that others will view your relationship in a way that doesn't reflect the reality, the intensity, behind the curtains.
Here is a link to a blog that I think explains quite well and accurately the use of the composite chart, and some insight you might find helpful.
https://sasstrology.com/2012/08/shadows-echoes-and-light-the-moon-in-composite-charts.html
Enjoy. Take one step at a time. Nothing in life is sculpted in stone, all comes to us when we are ready and leaves when it has fulfilled it's purpose in our lives.

Misskris

Yes, they most certainly are! Thank you for the explanation Elena.

How do you know all this? You must have studied for many years! I'm curious how do you know how to fit all the pieces together? How they interact and influence each other? I find that sooo fascinating. Thank you for the link. Very interesting. I could spend hours reading such articles. I have so much to learn!

Your comment about sudden partings and reconciliations is super confounding to me; how did you know that? Currently we are seperated. So odd how it all came to pass as there wasn't so much a spark between us but more an instant magnetic flame. Initially I thought perhaps it was a soul contract so I attempted to date another man, but every time we tried to get together something came up. He was sick, I was sick, work obligations, out of town trips etc etc. In these instances that's when synchronicities increased, my twin flames name kept popping up. Even saw TWINS on a license plate as I was driving. Now I think one of hte reasons we're separated is because his divorce must be finalized in addition to a few other points to continue the ascension process to vibrational alignment and union.

For now I'm focusing on what I need to do that is best for me. Work, courses at the local university etc. I am trusting the timing of my life.

May I ask, your last comment, 'Nothing in life is sculpted in stone, all comes to us when we are ready and leaves when it has fulfilled it's purpose in our lives", is that meant to be general sage advice? Or, is that a very kind and polite way of inferring that I'm getting carried away and this will be a more transient relationship despite the pluto conjunct uranus in libra sign of marriage?

Kindly,
Kris

Last edited:

ElenaJ

You're a very astute young woman!
Yes, with that Uranus on the nodes, you should be prepared for the unexpected, it will be a keynote in the relationship.
About putting it all together. Would you sit down at a piano and try to play before you learn the notes and the keys? Would you attempt to write poetry in a language you don't know?
So, basically, first you really have to learn the signs, the houses, the aspects... the basic foundation. Then the applications. Then, once you have this, many things become automatically visable to you, just as a sour note strikes you or a perfect tune. Keep studying and learn the basics, it will all come together for you, you'll see.
Even then, you can make mistakes, and a very positive thing about this forum is that there is always someone who knows more than you do, who can guide and correct.

Misskris

Hah thank you! I'd like to think I'm pretty good at reading between the lines. In my professional life it's a very important skill. I appreciate the sensitivity and don't mind more direct observations. Tempering is a good thing. It's easy for me to get carried away. All I know for sure is that focusing and working on myself for the time being is best.

Such great analogies! That's exactly what I've been trying to do and why I'm struggling. Don't have all the tools and experience to compose a song/poem.
Looks like I have lots of studying to continue with. Thank you for suggesting a starting point and order. I been reading probably 2-5 hours a day but think my confusion comes from trying to read university level content when I'm still in grade school!!

I'm grateful for all your observations and support Elena. Have a wonderful day!

Kindly,
Kris