Empathy or Intuition? Think I might have one of them?

UraSatVen1029

I have Moon in Aquarius but oddly enough, I feel like I'm way too emotional to be a Lunar Aquarian. From what I've also seen, Neptune also does not touch my moon. I'm guessing Neptune has a lot to do with Empathy and also the sign Pisces. I do have Jupiter in that sign, but that's about it.

With empathy, I've noticed that I could internalize other people's emotions and feel them so well that it almost seems like they're my OWN emotions. Like that one time, I was annoyed by a certain classmate (and others were too) but I had a feeling that he was somehow misunderstood and that he could feel a bit lonely because of that (he talks to ANYONE because he won't shut up). Then, he mentioned... quite hesitantly, this his mother has cancer. Right there, I felt the stabbing pain thinking about how he must really feel and how he has to hide those emotions behind that cheerful disposition. I almost wanted to cry for him, idk lol.

Also that one time a friend invited me to a youth concert, and in the middle of singing a really emotional song, my friend beside me started crying as he sang along and I pat his back in comfort. A few seconds later, I started crying too because the emotions became really intense even though I wasn't that spiritual or religious to begin with, but it somehow was triggered when I touched his back. Intuition comes in sometimes really fast- out of nowhere. I just know things but I mostly disregard them because I always doubt myself. Although I'd always regret for not following those gut instincts...

But for the most part, I find that I can feel other people's pain in a very intense way or something. Or am I just exaggerating how I internalize their emotions?

https://imgur.com/a/UawDO

sibylline

Well, Neptune and the Moon are in the first. This is pretty important. Moon in the first always, always adds a good deal of subjectivity and sensitivity to the personality. There is a sensitivity to the environment, and with Neptune in the first as well this would become heightened, in addition to lending some intuition, especially in aspect to water planets.

david starling

Scorpio usually hides one's own personal emotions, but is extremely perceptive of them, as well as how others are feeling. Moon in Aquarius is about feeling empathy for others, while knowing whose emotions are whose. Jupiter in Pisces gives permission to express emotion, which can be uncomfortable for a Scorpio Sun, especially with a Capricorn Ascendant.

UraSatVen1029

Well, Neptune and the Moon are in the first. This is pretty important. Moon in the first always, always adds a good deal of subjectivity and sensitivity to the personality. There is a sensitivity to the environment, and with Neptune in the first as well this would become heightened, in addition to lending some intuition, especially in aspect to water planets.

I see. So moon still gives influence on the first house then, seeing that it's near my 2nd house. Neptune in 1st house is very relevant to my daily life and immediate environment. Although, it is not conjunct my ascendant, I wouldn't want it too. I think I'd be extreeeemly sensitive then.

UraSatVen1029

Scorpio usually hides one's own personal emotions, but is extremely perceptive of them, as well as how others are feeling. Moon in Aquarius is about feeling empathy for others, while knowing whose emotions are whose. Jupiter in Pisces gives permission to express emotion, which can be uncomfortable for a Scorpio Sun, especially with a Capricorn Ascendant.

Whether I deny it or not, I guess its true its kind of uncomfortable for me to really openly express, especially when I'm crying. Jupiter in Pisces is sextile my ascendant, a closer orb than my Mars Virgo trine, but I'm not sure which one would give off a stronger influence. Ruler of Jupiter is also in 1st house, so I'm guessing this Piscean influence might be one of the factors...?

But being a Cap ascendant doesn't mean we want to appear strong all the time though. Sometimes it feels like I just wanna loosen up and be all watery, but there's just something that stops me and restricts me from doing it. Must be the Saturnian influence here. Trying to appear calm and strong all the time is painful :(