Blind Date?

babs

So the question is If I will meet this guy after all. We agreed to meet up on a blind date but it never happened. Now, we dont have each others numbers so it will be hard getting a hold of each other.

But given the horary, me being Venus in the 5th (in Aquarius, eh) is applying with him Mars in the 3rd.... Given he is in 3rd, could he reach out to me... Also He is separating from Moon... it was his fault we didnt meet up. Nonetheless, my take is he will try to contact me... and that we will meet but under certain tension... square applying...

Appreciate any feedback.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_322_will_i_meet_benedict_hr.67261.12222.jpg
    astro_2gw_322_will_i_meet_benedict_hr.67261.12222.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 47

Kitchy

Banned
So the question is If I will meet this guy after all. We agreed to meet up on a blind date but it never happened. Now, we dont have each others numbers so it will be hard getting a hold of each other.

But given the horary, me being Venus in the 5th (in Aquarius, eh) is applying with him Mars in the 3rd.... Given he is in 3rd, could he reach out to me... Also He is separating from Moon... it was his fault we didnt meet up. Nonetheless, my take is he will try to contact me... and that we will meet but under certain tension... square applying...

Appreciate any feedback.

Hello -

We agreed to meet up on a blind date but it never happened. Now, we dont have each others numbers so it will be hard getting a hold of each other.

Moon looks void.

babs

Just out of curiosity, what makes the moon void in this case... I am still having a hard time recognizing when the moon is void of course.

Kitchy

Banned
babs -

as tikana points out with moiety, saturn and moon are at a reception, but I believe this is a restrictive aspect nonetheless? (Tikana?)

I got this from Skyscript section on moiety:

- This 15° limit was therefore often described as the moiety of the Sun's orb, being only half of its full radius; and any planet within 15° of a conjunction with the Sun is said to enter its beams (or go under its rays) regardless of the length of its own planetary orb. The same approach applied to other planets, so that the Moon was considered to be in orb of an aspect with any planet that was separated from aspectual contact by less than 12° (the Moon's orb on either side of its body), even in if the other planet's orb was smaller and not making contact with the Moon. Saturn, for example, has a smaller orb which extends 9° on either side of its body, so at a separation of 10°, the Moon is able to aspect Saturn, but Saturn is not able to aspect the Moon.

a void of course moon is when the moon makes no aspect to another planet in chart before moon changing signs. in horary - it indicates circumstances are as is - nothing will change or come of the question at the time.

Kitchy

Banned
Thanks, Tik - so with moiety - not void and no meeting of moon-saturn in chart or no meeting of blind daters? Confused. Not looking at chart now but I'll go back.

Babs - I don't see any meeting of the two of you considering what's already transpired - saturn in 3rd - restricted or limited contact - as well, Moon in 4th of endings.

I'm wondering if someone in either of families passed? - pluto there and jupiter in 12th - or one of the party's family members very ill?

tikana

you have a sketchy square venus/mars that are in applying square
moon is void.. it looks like out of the orb but still applying.

doesnt look like anything going on

babs

Got it... I believe we had a chance but that passed and now its lost. I still wish to contact him but dont have a way :(

Doodleloo

moon is void.. it looks like out of the orb but still applying.

doesnt look like anything going on

When you were reading a chart I sent you, why was the venus square mars considered a positive thing as compared to here where it's not? What makes it different?

tsmall

Premium Member
babs -

as tikana points out with moiety, saturn and moon are at a reception, but I believe this is a restrictive aspect nonetheless? (Tikana?)

I got this from Skyscript section on moiety:

- This 15° limit was therefore often described as the moiety of the Sun's orb, being only half of its full radius; and any planet within 15° of a conjunction with the Sun is said to enter its beams (or go under its rays) regardless of the length of its own planetary orb. The same approach applied to other planets, so that the Moon was considered to be in orb of an aspect with any planet that was separated from aspectual contact by less than 12° (the Moon's orb on either side of its body), even in if the other planet's orb was smaller and not making contact with the Moon. Saturn, for example, has a smaller orb which extends 9° on either side of its body, so at a separation of 10°, the Moon is able to aspect Saturn, but Saturn is not able to aspect the Moon.

a void of course moon is when the moon makes no aspect to another planet in chart before moon changing signs. in horary - it indicates circumstances are as is - nothing will change or come of the question at the time.

The Moon isn't VoC...think about it. How can the Moon be void at 1* Aquarius, unless it is in aversion to every other sign a planet is in? That said, the Moon is "void" for lack of a better term, for a while, about 9*, because we want 6* for the orb of the Moon...but void for a bit means delays.

Meanwhile, back at the fact that in horary planets actually are able to perfect stuff regardless of what the Moon is doing...

Oh, wait...

I'll say sketchy. Horary, or planetary aspects 101. Venus is chasing Mars, applying to a square, but Mars escapes into Sag before Venus can perfect the union.

The one that got away...