How would you interpret this T-Square: Sun-Chiron-Pallas oppositeUranus & square mars

How would you interpret this T-Square: Sun-Chiron-Pallas oppositeUranus & square mars

How would you interpret this T-Square: Sun-Chiron-Pallas opposite Uranus and square mars?

Hi. I am hoping you can help me.

I just had a career related astrological reading (trying to figure out the best career for me after years of confusion) & the astrologer wrote something that I feel is not true. He wrote: "Your Sun-Chiron-Pallas opposite Uranus and square mars is a difficult T-Square that makes it difficult for you to get along with ordinary souls, those who are the drones of society...Your chart is set-up to attract these kinds of people, basically, because at some level you are this way. If you continue to attract these types, and they make you really irritated, it's the universe talking to you, telling you that there's something in you, perhaps not as stark, but something that needs work...You're seeing your own shadow played out in the personalities and behaviors of others." At least 4 other astrologers have basically said the same thing, but this is not an accurate reading for me. The late Joyce Jillson (obviously before her death) basically told me that my problems with others were caused by me.

So many times I have been attacked without provocation but the astrologers feel that I am the attacker, or the one drawing the attacks, which is not true. I keep to myself. I have been mistreated all of my life and a lot of weird things happen to me but in a negative way (I'm not exaggerating: I've been punched in the face by a stranger walking down the street, spat on twice by two different strangers, people at work and school, my relatives have physically and verbally mistreated me and one tried to work black magic on me, I've been verbally attacked by bosses for asking simple questions, I've been pushed nearly off the platform in the train station, had people plot to rape me as a child, boyfriends have had hidden agendas about why they were in relationship with me, etc., yet I am not involved in anything bad or criminal which would explain these reactions nor am I under or have ever been under psychiatric care). This is frustrating because I crave normal relationships and want to have a harmonious and peaceful work environment but I am afraid to work with others. I am about to graduate from grad school in May and really am afraid that these situations will continue to play out over and over again, but I do not believe these astrologers' answers are correct.

Why would astrologers interpret this aspect this way? How would you interpret this t-square and if you'd interpret it differently what would you say? If you need my info just in case it's: DOB 3/29/1971 12:17 a.m. New York, NY USA. Thanks.

brownin329

JUPITERASC

Re: How would you interpret this T-Square: Sun-Chiron-Pallas oppositeUranus & square

How would you interpret this T-Square: Sun-Chiron-Pallas opposite Uranus and square mars?

Hi. I am hoping you can help me.

I just had a career related astrological reading (trying to figure out the best career for me after years of confusion) & the astrologer wrote something that I feel is not true. He wrote: "Your Sun-Chiron-Pallas opposite Uranus and square mars is a difficult T-Square that makes it difficult for you to get along with ordinary souls, those who are the drones of society...Your chart is set-up to attract these kinds of people, basically, because at some level you are this way. If you continue to attract these types, and they make you really irritated, it's the universe talking to you, telling you that there's something in you, perhaps not as stark, but something that needs work...You're seeing your own shadow played out in the personalities and behaviors of others." At least 4 other astrologers have basically said the same thing, but this is not an accurate reading for me. The late Joyce Jillson (obviously before her death) basically told me that my problems with others were caused by me.

So many times I have been attacked without provocation but the astrologers feel that I am the attacker, or the one drawing the attacks, which is not true. I keep to myself. I have been mistreated all of my life and a lot of weird things happen to me but in a negative way (I'm not exaggerating: I've been punched in the face by a stranger walking down the street, spat on twice by two different strangers, people at work and school, my relatives have physically and verbally mistreated me and one tried to work black magic on me, I've been verbally attacked by bosses for asking simple questions, I've been pushed nearly off the platform in the train station, had people plot to rape me as a child, boyfriends have had hidden agendas about why they were in relationship with me, etc., yet I am not involved in anything bad or criminal which would explain these reactions nor am I under or have ever been under psychiatric care). This is frustrating because I crave normal relationships and want to have a harmonious and peaceful work environment but I am afraid to work with others. I am about to graduate from grad school in May and really am afraid that these situations will continue to play out over and over again, but I do not believe these astrologers' answers are correct.

Why would astrologers interpret this aspect this way?

How would you interpret this t-square and if you'd interpret it differently what would you say?

If you need my info just in case it's: DOB 3/29/1971 12:17 a.m. New York, NY USA. Thanks.

brownin329

HOW TO ATTACH A CHART TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126 :smile:

Re: How would you interpret this T-Square: Sun-Chiron-Pallas oppositeUranus & square

I posted this question in 2008. I'm not going to bother. I'll ask an updated question later.