Celebrities you just love and who connect with you

*emma*

Banned
I just have always loved jeff goldblum, he is really on my wavelength

On checking his chart, his moon is conjunct my moon exactly

His sun conjunct my venus exactly

His neptune conjunct my mercury by a degree

Im sure if I dig deeper there is more, anyone else do this?

wintersprite1

Premium Member
*Emma*,

I do this all the time! :sideways: I actually have another account at Astro.com just to accommodate those charts.

I find it fascinating to see what aspects seem to get our attention. My best synastry (or most obsessive on my side) is with Francois Truffaut . I first saw him when I was 12ish in Close Encounters of the Third kind. I found a way sneak into the movie a few more times just to see him. He had both the Sun and the Moon and 4 other personal planets tucked in between my Aquarius Venus and Saturn placements in the first. Interesting is my appeal for Eddie Izzard, As the same configuration, less his Moon plus his Jupiter in that same span of Aquarius.

TK

tautomer

Three major individuals come to mind:

First, is Jonna Lee of the band iamamiwhoami. I connect with her music, her style, and what little I can gather of her as a person. It is by far my most beloved band on every single level and I so strongly relate to it. One major pattern, is she has a strong scorpio/8th house influence like I have. Her chart is here, and here is an example of her music. We have a very interesting synastry too. Lots and lots of overlaps.

Second, is Björk Guðmundsdóttir, often just known as Björk. While I don't love all of her music, I feel like I connect and relate with her to a very strong degree. The intensity she feels, the rawness of her innerworld, and the way she just communicates who she is with no filter at all is awe inspiring to me. Her chart and mine has a lot of interesting synastry overlaps, including a literal partile sun-sun opposition, right down to the minute. Here's an example of her music.

Third is actress Uma Thurman. Something about her has always strongly stood out to me. While I love her an actress, it goes further in that there is a part of me that just gets her, and I feel like I could easily relate to her. Lots of similarities. Our synastry has a decent number of overlaps, and overall her chart has some parallels to mine.

EDIT: This is my chart for refrence to all of the others.

Last edited:
O

OrcinusOrca

I've had a weird connection with Bono (U2). I've had about 3 or 4 dreams that involved hanging out with him at his home as if we'd been good old friends for years. In the dreams he appeared to want to guide me and mentor me.

Noticed my North Node is conjunct his Sun. His ascendant is conjunct my midheaven which is exactly conjunct my natal moon and nearly conjunct Jupiter.

I've also dreamt of hanging out with Dave Grohl (Foo Fighters) before. I was sitting around playing music with him.

Wow. I just looked up Dave Grohl's chart and noticed his Ascendant is almost exactly the same as Bono's (conjunct my midheaven/ natal moon and Jupiter).

I've felt before that I could easily be a re-incarnation of John Lennon. I feel deeply connected with his song writing style, I feel I write songs in a similar way to the way he did. I feel I understand him well. John's Ascendant was at 19deg Aries, mine is at 23deg Aries. His Sun was at 16deg Libra, mine's at 27deg Aquarius and our natal moons are less than 10deg apart, although his is just inside Aquarius and mine is just over the Capricorn cusp.

LeoCassandra

Great thread! but also a difficult one. Maybe it is because i have venus in virgo/everywhere seeing flaws/. Some celebs i "like" because they are eye-candy aka Rihanna(but i dont think we would like each other) some i like for their talent however i dont like their personality...etc You know what i mean:wink: Recently I fell in love with Elizabeth Taylor. I think she was a great actress, funny, spunky woman. Maybe I dont think she was the most beautiful woman on the earth but neither she was ugly. her sun, mercury, mars are in tight opposition with my venus,mars conjunction. Her Neptune is in super tight conjunction with my venus,mars. Our moons are sextile. Her moon is conjunct with my pluto. My moon is in opposition with her pluto. Her venus and uranus in my 7th house,square my moon and node. Her jupiter conjunct mine. Her saturn conjunct mine. Her MC on my ASC...

Last edited:

NancyS

Gotta love those celebrity crushes.

One of mine is Mike Patton, the eccentric musician. I looked at his chart and yep, ascendants exactly trine, moon in same phase, Sun - Moon - Mercury - Mars - Jupiter in same elements. That's probably why I find him attractive: we're made of the same "stuff". Hopefully not too much alike though, because I still think he's crazy! :sideways:

Also, I'm in some sort of bizarre Venus/North Node love triangle with Beethoven and Schubert.:whistling:

LeoCassandra

Recently i fell in love with Johnny Cash. In my earlier post i wrote that i love Elizabeth Taylor and well Johnny Cash was one day older...

Last edited:

Ankhesenamun

Oooh how weird that I see this thread. Last night I did an image search about Pluto. Katy Perry has her Sun and Moon in Scorpio...she's popular with the Pluto in Scorpio generation.

theV

Three major individuals come to mind:

First, is Jonna Lee of the band iamamiwhoami. I connect with her music, her style, and what little I can gather of her as a person. It is by far my most beloved band on every single level and I so strongly relate to it. One major pattern, is she has a strong scorpio/8th house influence like I have. Her chart is here, and here is an example of her music. We have a very interesting synastry too. Lots and lots of overlaps.

Second, is Björk Guðmundsdóttir, often just known as Björk. While I don't love all of her music, I feel like I connect and relate with her to a very strong degree. The intensity she feels, the rawness of her innerworld, and the way she just communicates who she is with no filter at all is awe inspiring to me. Her chart and mine has a lot of interesting synastry overlaps, including a literal partile sun-sun opposition, right down to the minute. Here's an example of her music.

Third is actress Uma Thurman. Something about her has always strongly stood out to me. While I love her an actress, it goes further in that there is a part of me that just gets her, and I feel like I could easily relate to her. Lots of similarities. Our synastry has a decent number of overlaps, and overall her chart has some parallels to mine.

EDIT: This is my chart for refrence to all of the others.

I have done a chart with bjork, my sun venus conjunction conjunct her pluto/uranus/mars stellium and her sun conjunct my moon and mars conjunct her venus (double whammy)

and we had sun conjunct pluto and mars venus conjunction composite I always wanted to meet her (but that's only in my dreams) she has a really akward and sassy intense personality

Last edited:

theV

By doing a synastry chart with some of fav celebrties I noticed I have strong connections with late degree libra native like from 25 degree to 29 degree, and also strong connection with scorpio early degree

theV

I also notice that a lot of aquarius celebs left an impact on me and I share an amazing synastry not just with them but also with aquarius in my life too,people with heavy uranus tends to draw to me like a magnet

RisingSag

Jensen Ackles from Supernatural has his sun conjunct my moon, which is super sexy, and i just ignore any dumb comments his character ever says on that show. I liked the whole demon slayer aspect to his character.

I'm a sucker for athletic men, or for anyone with a lot of talent, so Jim Thorpe, the world's greatest athlete was super hot. His mars and uranus are conjunct my pluto opp my venus.

I always wondered why I found Little Walter's voice so sexy. When I looked at his chart I saw his mars loosely, and uranus tightly conjunct my venus in Aries . He sported a big scar on his face, and he died suddenly of a head injury in a street fight. He must've been a fighter, and considering his death was sudden and violent, I'm making a hypothetical guess that his mars and uranus were rising on his ascendant in Aries. that would put my venus there also. All this opp my pluto.

(I think if I actually met guys with this sort of synastry in real life I'd run in the opposite direction, except for Jensen Ackles).

Last edited:

theV

Jensen Ackles from Supernatural has his sun conjunct my moon, which is super sexy, and i just ignore any dumb comments his character ever says on that show. I liked the whole demon slayer aspect to his character.

I'm a sucker for athletic men, or for anyone with a lot of talent, so Jim Thorpe, the world's greatest athlete was super hot. His mars and uranus are conjunct my pluto opp my venus.

I always wondered why I found Little Walter's voice so sexy. When I looked at his chart I saw his mars loosely, and uranus tightly conjunct my venus in Aries . He sported a big scar on his face, and he died suddenly of a head injury in a street fight. He must've been a fighter, and considering his death was sudden and violent, I'm making a hypothetical guess that his mars and uranus were rising on his ascendant in Aries. that would put my venus there also. All this opp my pluto.

(I think if I actually met guys with this sort of synastry in real life I'd run in the opposite direction, except for Jensen Ackles).

I watched supernatural S01,I didn't like it at all.then I start to catch up from s04 or 05 and I regret that I didn't watch it it amazing:biggrin: and scary
I love Dean he is well written character,I want to do a synastry chart between him and Jared(Sam) and Misha(Castiel)

He is Pisces sun with with Saggy moon that where dean get his fiery attitude, His sun Opposite mine and square my moon, his moon conjunct my moon and square his sun

His sun also parallel my pluto and I share with him mars pluto aspect double whammy

theV

I love this thread cause I am just sucker for fantasy and ent industry (BLAME MY NEPTUNE FOR THAT!!!)

sp1ca

when I was a teenager, I had a huge crush on Keanu Reeves :love:

Attachments

• astro_keanu1.gif
    astro_keanu1.gif
    51.5 KB · Views: 25