Will someone look at this darn chart?

Yeah, it's my chart. What do think?????

astro_2gw_01_person_1.21692.28664.gif

Ok, I'm sorry. I tried to copy and paste the chart. Now, it's set as an attachment. Hopefully you can see it now:)

So, starting over. . . .would someone look at this darn chart and tell me what you think? Thank you!

astro_2gw_01_person_1.20631.25780.jpg

*emma*

Banned
Thanks, can see it now. Why do you call it a *darn chart*? there are so many positives there.

You have a grand trine for starters.

What sticks out for me is your mercury conjunct mars in cancer in the 11th house. A person who does not mince their words and is outspoken but maybe in the process gets frustrated and angry. opposite to Neptune might tend to water it all down, you start off gun ho and half way through start to flounder. This is compounded by your ascendant leo chart ruler sun being in the 12th house, seems to me to be a loud voice which gets silenced? At some point? Overall i dont thnk you are any wallflower though.

I would love others to give feedback as its a very interesting chart.

is it just me or when I click on my ipad on the thumbnail it appears for a couple secs then disappears???

poyi

Premium Member
It will be best if you tell us what you would like people to check for your chart.

Otherwise, you are Leo ascendant, Sun in 12th house Cancer, Moon in Aquarius 7th house, Uranus Rx in 4th house, Sun trine Uranus in Scorpio. Sun quincunx Moon.

I guess you are fairly private type of Leo ascendant, rather sensitive and moody, would you consider yourself a bit erratic? :unsure: me is guessing don't be upset if I got it wrong.

miquar

Hi. I'm a bit stingy with orbs, so my eye doesn' t so much go to the Mercury Mars Neptune configuration (though Mars being closely square the Mercury Neptune midpoint does pulling together a bit) but rather the striking Moon Venus outer planet configuration. It includes a t square from Uranus, and softer aspects from Neptune and Pluto, from the Moon Venus opposition.

I think one of the tensions suggested by this chart is between needing closeness and needing freedom. The water emphasis and strong Neptune suggest the former, while the Aquarius emphasis (Moon rules a lot of other planets) and the strong Uranus suggest the latter. Leo and Pluto don't fit neatly into either category - they are capable of loyalty but also need a sense of self-determination.

My guess is that you are less in touch with your need for closeness, and that this is tripping you up or disorientating you somehow. Just a guess though. Be interested to hear how you are finding it in real life.

miquar

Also worth noting is the Sun's connection to Uranus and Pluto from Cancer in the 12th. You may feel confused about who you really are - perhaps due to relationship with your father, or perhaps lack of relationship. Both Leo and Aquarius need a strong sense of identity. Perhaps you want to have a strong sense of identity in your own right, but it somehow evaporates when you're not with the right people? Just guessing again of course.

The exact Jupiter Saturn conjunction in the 3rd is square Mercury and Mars. You may have a lot to say about social issues, especially given the Moon in Aquarius and the strongly aspected outer planets. But perhaps it would benefit you to focus on any ambivalence you feel around playing a purposeful role in society?

I guess you are fairly private type of Leo ascendant, rather sensitive and moody, would you consider yourself a bit erratic? :unsure: me is guessing don't be upset if I got it wrong.

No, you got nothing wrong there. That totally sounds like me! Ha!

I guess I don't know what to check for either. Maybe what type of career path would best suit this particular chart? Or maybe, how many children/ relationships will this chart produce?

What kind of people does this chart attract? Or whatever stands out to you :smile:

Thanks for looking at it, btw.

I think one of the tensions suggested by this chart is between needing closeness and needing freedom.

My guess is that you are less in touch with your need for closeness, and that this is tripping you up or disorientating you somehow. Just a guess though. Be interested to hear how you are finding it in real life.

I'm not sure what you mean by this. Are you talking about relationships? I do have some trouble feeling like I "know people." I'm kind of aloof. Is that what you mean? I've never really been a part of any groups or organizations. Does my chart suggest that I would benefit from joining a club or something?

I would love others to give feedback as its a very interesting chart.

Thank you Emma! You're awesome! I'm glad my chart isn't too terrible. I always thought it looked suspicious and shady, but I don't know anything.

You folks are good Astrologers. You've all been pretty accurate so far. It's really cool. :happy:

Wait, here's a question. Is my sun conjunct my north node? I can't tell.

Also, if someone's sun in synastry conjuncted my already sun conjuncted north node, what would that mean, astrologically speaking?

poyi

Premium Member
No, you got nothing wrong there. That totally sounds like me! Ha!

I guess I don't know what to check for either. Maybe what type of career path would best suit this particular chart? Or maybe, how many children/ relationships will this chart produce?

What kind of people does this chart attract? Or whatever stands out to you :smile:

Thanks for looking at it, btw.

To look for what you do for Career: Sun, Moon, Ascendant, MC, 2nd, 6th and 10th houses, North Node, Vertex.

In term of Career (passionate life goal) that is 10th house and 2nd how you earn your living (6th is job just to earn money but no passion in it), your MC is in a very late degree of Aries, Mars in Cancer fall but in 11th house, a fortunate house, ruler of you 2nd is Mercury which is also in Cancer. Moon in 7th ruled by Uranus, Uranus in Scoprio 4th house.

Mars Square Saturn in Libra 3rd house. Saturn in Libra is excellent being in his exaltation sign also conjunct with Jupiter. Saturn rules your 6th house, you are excellent to provide services and excellent work ethic. So Venus is their ruler of Jupiter/Saturn and herself being ruled by the Sun in 12th house.

Moon the ruler of Mars in Aquarius is not particularly strong in dignity, but it has smooth aspects to Pluto in 3rd Neptune 5th and Mars in 11th house. These houses are quite good and Moon in 7th house as accidental dignity by being in an angular house. Moon rules the Sun.

So your Career what we need to look at in the chains of rulership and houses=

Mars & Mercury>Moon>Uranus>Pluto>Venus>Sun>Moon (back again)
11th & 11th >7th >4th >3rd >1st >12th>7th

So what is repeating more here, 11th & 7th, Cancer, Moon and Moon rules the 12th house, more importantly it also ruling your Sun, Sun ruling your ascendant.

So after jumping around crossing my eyes:sideways:, I think Moon would be the focus to look at that would say more about you as a person as well as your career and status.

Let me be lazy and get my Vocational Astrology by Judith Hill out...

MC/10th house ruler in the 11th house A very strong career placement. Powerful reputation and life work. Excellent power to attain one's highest ambitions. Gives recognition and leadership in one's field. The native will pursue an occupation that is ruled by this planet, especially if it is dignified.

So Mars in Fall not traditionally dignified. But I see the positive side of all things. Mars is exceptionally strong and powerful when he has something to protect and fight for. It is a very motherly nature of a Mars. It doesn't seem to make sense for a Warrior being so motherly so then they says Mars is in fall in Cancer. While the 6th house is the Capricorn, Saturn in Libra excellent, Capricorn is where the Mars will shine so 6th house. With your 2nd house in Virgo, Mercury again in 11th house, I highly believe you will be a person provide nurturing service to a large group of people.

6th house Ruler again in 3rd house it is about community, communication, neighborhood, connections.

2nd house Ruler again confirmed the similar theme, 2nd house ruler in the 11th house, earning power and money success are connected with friends, groups, volunteer work, collectives, ideas, special projects, humanitarianism, conferences, a good position for wealth.

Moon in Aquarius, it is about people, the community, the friends, groups.

Vertex axis in the 5th and 11th house so it will be again be about children, group of people. With North node conjunction with Sun, Sun in Cancer again the same thing.

In conclusion, you will be excellent at working with people that is caring, nurturing natures to benefit people in large.

I wonder how it will turn out in the future. :happy:

poyi

Premium Member
OH other than nurturing and caring natures. Cancer and Moon rules Foods. Aquarius rules science, any thought of working as Dietian or Health educator or running health/foods related projects?

To look for what you do for Career: Sun, Moon, Ascendant, MC, 2nd, 6th and 10th houses, North Node, Vertex.

In term of Career (passionate life goal) that is 10th house and 2nd how you earn your living (6th is job just to earn money but no passion in it), your MC is in a very late degree of Aries, Mars in Cancer fall but in 11th house, a fortunate house, ruler of you 2nd is Mercury which is also in Cancer. Moon in 7th ruled by Uranus, Uranus in Scoprio 4th house.

Mars Square Saturn in Libra 3rd house. Saturn in Libra is excellent being in his exaltation sign also conjunct with Jupiter. Saturn rules your 6th house, you are excellent to provide services and excellent work ethic. So Venus is their ruler of Jupiter/Saturn and herself being ruled by the Sun in 12th house.

Moon the ruler of Mars in Aquarius is not particularly strong in dignity, but it has smooth aspects to Pluto in 3rd Neptune 5th and Mars in 11th house. These houses are quite good and Moon in 7th house as accidental dignity by being in an angular house. Moon rules the Sun.

So your Career what we need to look at in the chains of rulership and houses=

Mars & Mercury>Moon>Uranus>Pluto>Venus>Sun>Moon (back again)
11th & 11th >7th >4th >3rd >1st >12th>7th

So what is repeating more here, 11th & 7th, Cancer, Moon and Moon rules the 12th house, more importantly it also ruling your Sun, Sun ruling your ascendant.

So after jumping around crossing my eyes:sideways:, I think Moon would be the focus to look at that would say more about you as a person as well as your career and status.

Let me be lazy and get my Vocational Astrology by Judith Hill out...

MC/10th house ruler in the 11th house A very strong career placement. Powerful reputation and life work. Excellent power to attain one's highest ambitions. Gives recognition and leadership in one's field. The native will pursue an occupation that is ruled by this planet, especially if it is dignified.

So Mars in Fall not traditionally dignified. But I see the positive side of all things. Mars is exceptionally strong and powerful when he has something to protect and fight for. It is a very motherly nature of a Mars. It doesn't seem to make sense for a Warrior being so motherly so then they says Mars is in fall in Cancer. While the 6th house is the Capricorn, Saturn in Libra excellent, Capricorn is where the Mars will shine so 6th house. With your 2nd house in Virgo, Mercury again in 11th house, I highly believe you will be a person provide nurturing service to a large group of people.

6th house Ruler again in 3rd house it is about community, communication, neighborhood, connections.

2nd house Ruler again confirmed the similar theme, 2nd house ruler in the 11th house, earning power and money success are connected with friends, groups, volunteer work, collectives, ideas, special projects, humanitarianism, conferences, a good position for wealth.

Moon in Aquarius, it is about people, the community, the friends, groups.

Vertex axis in the 5th and 11th house so it will be again be about children, group of people. With North node conjunction with Sun, Sun in Cancer again the same thing.

In conclusion, you will be excellent at working with people that is caring, nurturing natures to benefit people in large.

I wonder how it will turn out in the future. :happy:

Wow! Right now, I work with people who are mentally ill in a group setting. I'm told I am very compassionate and kind. I guess I ooze empathy, LOL.

Gosh, I think you hit the nail on the head when it comes to a career!

poyi

Premium Member
Excellent. Good for you to look after people. 12th house rules mental health, institution. Good job!

In that case if you continue this path, you would very well be ruling mental health program for the Health department.

Excellent. Good for you to look after people. 12th house rules mental health, institution. Good job!

In that case if you continue this path, you would very well be ruling mental health program for the Health department.

Whoo hoo. We're Union where I work, so I'll just wait 'till I have seniority and then use it to become the head of the mental health organization where I work and then I'll be. . .wait for it. . . yes. . . the leader of all the mentally ill people in my area.

I'm rising right to top. LOL

You're good that this poyi, and you're proving astrology works.
One more question. What kind of people am I attracted to? What do I find attractive in a mate?

poyi

Premium Member
Whoo hoo. We're Union where I work, so I'll just wait 'till I have seniority and then use it to become the head of the mental health organization where I work and then I'll be. . .wait for it. . . yes. . . the leader of all the mentally ill people in my area.

I'm rising right to top. LOL

You're good that this poyi, and you're proving astrology works.
One more question. What kind of people am I attracted to? What do I find attractive in a mate?

It is really fitting nicely with your Leo Ascendant, and Sun conjunct North node! I feel very happy for you that you actually already got something you passionate about. Nothing more joyful then knowing what you can do best and be your own very best!

5th, 7th and 8th house can tell you what kind of person you are attracted to and attract to.

Ruler of the 5th Jupiter in 3rd house, in Libra, and Jupiter is very tightly conjunction with Saturn. The traditional ruler of Aquarius is Saturn in Libra. The modern ruler is Uranus in Scoprio so again Pluto in Libra. in the 5th house you have Neptune in Sagittarius.

5th
Neptune & Sagittarius, Jupiter in Libra, Venus in Leo, Sun in Cancer>Moon

7th
Moon & Aquarius, Uranus in Scorpio, Pluto in Libra, Venus in Leo, Sun in Cancer>Moon

8th
Pisces, Neptune in Sagittarius, Jupiter in Libra, Venus in Leo, Sun in Cancer>Moon

So what is repeating again, Moon. Mars is the man you love as Boyfriend Mars in Cancer, Jupiter is the man you would mostly like married to Libra and there is connection with both Mars and Jupiter. Jupiter tight conjunct Saturn in Libra and Saturn square Mars in Cancer. So you will marry to the man who you also have romantic feeling for.

I would say, a type of man who is very nurturing, sensitive, optimistic, fair, value partnership might look sporty as Jupiter and Mars are sport too.

Even if we use traditional rulership here, Saturn in Libra rules Aquarius, Jupiter will rules both 8th and 5th house and still both aspect Mars, the result is the same.

I would say a man with good moral standard, sensitive, look sporty, mature, responsible, with good reputation and status a decent man! He will be a popular man though as he should be very good looking.

Let me know once you got lucky lol.

It is really fitting nicely with your Leo Ascendant, and Sun conjunct North node! I feel very happy for you that you actually already got something you passionate about. Nothing more joyful then knowing what you can do best and be your own very best!

5th, 7th and 8th house can tell you what kind of person you are attracted to and attract to.

Ruler of the 5th Jupiter in 3rd house, in Libra, and Jupiter is very tightly conjunction with Saturn. The traditional ruler of Aquarius is Saturn in Libra. The modern ruler is Uranus in Scoprio so again Pluto in Libra. in the 5th house you have Neptune in Sagittarius.

5th
Neptune & Sagittarius, Jupiter in Libra, Venus in Leo, Sun in Cancer>Moon

7th
Moon & Aquarius, Uranus in Scorpio, Pluto in Libra, Venus in Leo, Sun in Cancer>Moon

8th
Pisces, Neptune in Sagittarius, Jupiter in Libra, Venus in Leo, Sun in Cancer>Moon

So what is repeating again, Moon. Mars is the man you love as Boyfriend Mars in Cancer, Jupiter is the man you would mostly like married to Libra and there is connection with both Mars and Jupiter. Jupiter tight conjunct Saturn in Libra and Saturn square Mars in Cancer. So you will marry to the man who you also have romantic feeling for.

I would say, a type of man who is very nurturing, sensitive, optimistic, fair, value partnership might look sporty as Jupiter and Mars are sport too.

Even if we use traditional rulership here, Saturn in Libra rules Aquarius, Jupiter will rules both 8th and 5th house and still both aspect Mars, the result is the same.

I would say a man with good moral standard, sensitive, look sporty, mature, responsible, with good reputation and status a decent man! He will be a popular man though as he should be very good looking.

Let me know once you got lucky lol.

You got it Poyi! You're awesome. Thank you so much for looking at my chart. You really are very talented!