Chain Tarot: Ask a Question Before Clicking Here!!!!!

Skywomb

"The hermit" - interesting..

leaving:

5 of Swords
Mars transiting my my Uranus, was basically the question. Oh 5 of swords, right...... The first few sentences Crowley writes make me a tad depressed, did botch more than one golden opportunity that passed me by yesterday...due inaction (ironically considering the transits).

Leaving:
3 of Disks/Pentacles
disks-3.jpg

Last edited:

bittermoon

i'm taking the 3 of pentacles. i asked about a job i just applied for. it's really out of my range of experience, but i thought i'd give it a shot. i would be very surprised if i got the job. if this card is any indication... wow... i might just get it ;)

leaving 2 of cups

D1_ed490-2-of-cups-tarot_V1.png

Neptune Rising

Oh, for a change, asking about romance... this suggests a yes! The two is a unions, cups are emotions, need I say more. Lovely. Another aspect of this card is its a new union, in its early stages. 10 of cups for instance would be full blossoming of a fruitful relationship and emotional fulfillment. But I'm happy with this :)

Leaving

Knight of rods/wands

RisingSag

I asked:
"When my child is grown up, what will they think of me as a mother?"

I got Knight of Rods. An odd card for the question, maybe my child will view me as young at heart, brave and adventerous.

I'll leave: The Fool

Attachments

• The fool.jpg
    The fool.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 18

akp124

I asked how does he see me? ( As in, an annoying brat, a good friend, possibly something more??)
10 of wands...hmmm

I leave the Three of Pentacles

Neptune Rising

Thank you Roy!

Lol, I asked "if this is real, or is it a trickery"...romance

Just checking in as I have Jupiter opposing my natal Neptune now while trining Venus/Mercury. I guess its real and I will have a choice to make in the near future!

Leaving:
7 of rods/wands

bittermoon

strange. i asked why i didn't get the job i would have been perfect for. this card makes it seem like i did get the job. don't really know how to interpret this, unless something else, and even better is coming my way.

leaving the page of cups

D1_page-of-cups-tarot-ed2215_V1.png

Neptune Rising

Oh I am cynical sometimes, I was expecting 7 of swords. Asking if he wants a relationship with me. Page of cups isn't bad, its not massive commitment, its like 'love letters' or texts and messages. There is an emotional connection in the early stages, exactly as the page (young/early) of cups (emotions) describes.

Leaving:
3 of wands

RisingSag

what will happen between me and this new guy?

And I leave:
your single card to focus on is:

diamonds07.jpg

7 of Diamonds

Paying attention to the finer detail or to what is actually present as opposed to what could be. Taking ownership of only what is needed, allowing excess or clutter fall to the way side. Possibility of lost opportunities due to too narrow a focus on what is already present. Being happy and content with what you have, not wanting to chase anything that is not needed or necessary at this time.

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

7 of Diamonds

Paying attention to the finer detail or to what is actually present as opposed to what could be. Taking ownership of only what is needed, allowing excess or clutter fall to the way side. Possibility of lost opportunities due to too narrow a focus on what is already present. Being happy and content with what you have, not wanting to chase anything that is not needed or necessary at this time.

Thank you , taking 7 of diamonds as I ask about my living situation. Whether it is stable or not. Womdering if my landlord would ask me to leave since I said I couldn't afford to pay towards the new modem this month. Since the old one broke and he wasn't communicating properly with me to what he was going to do, I got my own connection anyway. And I cannot even connect to this new modem! Seems pretty much what the bold sentence above is highlighting! IT also says probably to wait for while, not to move house just yet. With 3 exams coming up plus a million other things, moving house would be too much. At least there is no Tower here!

Leaving:

7 of swords

aliks

Reluctantly taking the 7 of swords... I asked if he would contact me today... the card fits the whole picture so far

Leaving the Queen of Cups!

RisingSag

OMG! I asked about a potential relationship. What else?:)

I leave:

diamonds08.jpg

8 of Diamonds

Allowing events to unfold without the desire for foresight. Having faith in the fact that destiny will prevail, instead of giving in to the urge whereby we try to manipulate fate. Putting trust in the guidance that is being offered, understanding it will not cause you to falter or stumble. Using intuition as your guide as opposed to the normal senses of sight, hearing or touch. Resisting the urge to interfere with or manipulate the world around you.

RisingSag

I asked will get a new start? Strength seems like a great card:)

I leave:
The card represents the critical factor for the issue at hand. Eight of Pentacles (Prudence), when reversed: Lack of ambition. Vanity. Conceit. Disillusionment, Usury. Hypocrisy. Flattery. Intrigue.

Skywomb

The card represents the critical factor for the issue at hand. Eight of Pentacles (Prudence), when reversed: Lack of ambition. Vanity. Conceit. Disillusionment, Usury. Hypocrisy. Flattery. Intrigue.
Fitting symbolism, haha. I guess I just simply gave the person more questions than I gave answers, thus raising some questions and some worry perhaps due my impression there (rightfully so). Now I don't need to ponder about that (in case I would).

Leaving:
7 of Cups
Thoth_7cups.jpg