Cricket World Cup

Rohan

Hi,

WIll England win the match: March 16, England v New Zealand (Group C)

Regards,
Rohaan Joshii

Rohan

Date of question: 14/03/2007
Time:10:58 Am
Venue: Ahmedabad (India, Gujarat)

But I think the time when you first read this question will be more important than the time when I asked this question.

Anyway I am waiting for your predictions.

Is there anyone who can predict the very important game between England and New Zealand on 16th March?

Regards,
Rohaan Joshii

Virinchi

india have more chances this time
but rahul dravid's chart shows that he'll face criticism for mistakes commtted at crucial times
tendulkar, ganguly, dhoni, yuvraj, munaf will be star performers

irfan pathan will find it difficult to meet expectations

australians will be knocked out and south africa have bright chances

west indies will have some surprise wins

sri lanka and pakistan will be beaten badly

england' is ruled by pisces and saturn's transit will not help them
india is ruled by saturn and venus transit will help them

Rohan

Hi,

If you are believer of Vedic Astrology(Niryana) Sri Lanka has a Leo Ascendant and in April Sun the Asc. Lord will be exalted and Venus the Lord of 10th house will be in its own house. So I think Sri Lanka will have a strong chance to make it to the final.

Regards,
Rohaan Joshii

astrofonder

Hi
Ok. Rohan, I Got It At 7:00 Pm On 14-3-2007. At Bti. Lord Of England Is Virgo. Newzeland Has Bright Chances To Win Than England.england"s Lord Is Not In Good Position Than N.z. Mars Is Exalted In England"s Fifth House But Its Lord Is Not In Good Position.while Newzeland"s Fifth Lord Is In Good Position.some Other Reasons R Also Here.
Regards
Sandeep Bansal

Amit89

I found this vedic astrology article, the astrologer is predicting the outcome of the world cup, which country's and player's will play well.

I want some of your opinions on this article.

Link: http://www.greatandhra.com/cricket/worldcup/india_final.php

On a detailed analysis of planetary positions, practical possibilities, the likely performances of players and, more importantly, the fortunes of captains the following possible outcome can be expected in the cricket World Cup. If the time of commencement of the World Cup matches is any indication, the defending champions, Australia, are staring at dethronement. The semi finalists would be the West Indies, Australia, South Africa and India. Australia and India may play the final on April 28. But there is always an element of uncertainty in astrology. The above predictions would be true if the squad remains constant. The West Indies, one of the dark horses, have a good chance based on forces that cannot be gauged by astrological parameters alone.

Apart from the pointers horoscopes provide us at the time of the final and the prize distribution ceremony, the strength of the captains’ chart gives Rahul Dravid’s men an edge over the others in the Cup. On the flip side, it is clear that the event would be dogged by erroneous umpiring and heated arguments. The position of Sun and Saturn indicate relocation of a game around April 5 to 10. The forecast for individuals is rosy for India. Dravid, Tendulkar, Dhoni, Pathan and Ganguly will shine, while Yuvraj may be an outstanding contributor to the team’s steady performance. Kallis, Hall, Kemp and Telemachus of South Africa; Pollard, Lara, Simons, and Bravo of the West Indies; Silva, Vaas, Jayasuriya, Sangakkarra, Muralitharan and Kulasekara of Sri Lanka; Ponting, Johnson, Watson, Clarke, Hayden, both the Hoggs and Bracken of Australia will have a productive tournament. Kumble and McGrath may disappoint their fans.

We turn to astrology to know things in advance regarding terrestrial events. Cricket is no exception. The indications may be casual or attractive depending on how an individual views astrology, which gives a peek into zodiac so that the results of competitions can be forecast. After a thorough scrutiny of players and nations in the World Cup, I wish to lay before the public my predictions.

As early as in the 2nd century BC, Varahamihira, the Father of Astrology, wrote in his Brihat Samhita about wars and sports activities. He was in fact referring to new moons and full moons occurring within or less than 14 or 15 days. By stretching such principles to suit the available conditions now, there was a lunar eclipse on March 4, 2007 and it’s followed by a solar eclipse on March 19. The stage is set for a major sports event that will affect the lives of millions of people. Therefore, the cricket World Cup is indicated by the alignment of stars.

The 16 teams at the Cup have specific destinies based on their stellar configuration. Australia, India and England should start their campaign well along with the hosts. The form of India and England might dip around March 21 as a result of their players’ blunders and the strength of their opponents. They may lose points in the Super Eight stage. Their woes will, however, be over after March 7 and both teams will rise to the occasion riding on some extra-ordinary individual performances. In the same breath, Australia’s fortunes will suffer a little bit for a fortnight from March 31. But the Aussies are tipped to play gritty cricket once their bad period gets over.

At the outset, the going will not be good for Pakistan and Sri Lanka. Pakistan will particularly be affected by detrimental team combination and suicidal game plan. The Lankans, on the other hand, will be hamstrung by their players getting injured during the course of the mega event. New Zealand, the Netherlands, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Bangladesh, Bermuda and Canada will start the tournament brightly. The Kiwis are in for a gradual decline with their players not carrying out the tasks assigned to them. Poor fielding too will hit them hard. Sedate start is predicted for South Africa but they will peak nicely towards the end. The following dates may serve as turning points in the tournament: March 18, 19, 21 and 31; April 6, 7, 14, 19, 24 and the early morning of 28.

Last edited:

Rohan

Hello Amit,

Its nice article. Thanks for sharing with us. Is he currently giving match predictions? is there any such website where we can find daliy match predictions?

Regards,
Rohaan Joshii

astrofonder

HI
HI
GOOD BEGGING IS HALF DONE. But It is very bad starting for Indian team. Not only for they loose their first match v\s Bangladesh but there is astrological reasons also.
According to election astrology (MAHURTHA) one should start any work on good time so there would be not any problem. But Indian team started it on a bad day
Date 17 = 1+7=8
According to numerology it is not a good No.
Day Saturday
Indian lord = Saturn
Saturn is retrograde in cancer (KANTAK SHANI).
Fixed star Dhanishtha. Not good for auspicious work.
There was no doubt that Indian team would not do well in this world cup but none expected that India would loose to Bangladesh.

Rohan

HI,

You are right. It was really shoking. But what about the crucial match against Sri Lanka?

Will India Win the match against Sri Lanka? Match will be played on 23rd of this month.

question time: 11:31 Am
Place: Ahmedabad( India, Gujarat)
Date of Asking: 18/3/2007

Dear Goca please try to answer this question. You are excellent in horary questions.

Good luck to all.

Regards,
Rohaan Joshii

astrofonder

Hi
Thanks for compliment. I m not excellent but i want to be.Wat is meaning of goca.Well according to data which given by u there was taurus assc.venus is in 11th house house of desires. It seems desire will fullfill.jupiter is applying 120 to tenth house.south node (ketu) is in s.r."s tenth house.some other reasons also.Thus it seems india can win this match. .
ELSE GOD KNOWS BETTER.
REGARDS
SANDEEP BANSAL

Rohan

Dear Sandeep,

Goca is a name of my dear friend and senior member of this forum. He is just excellent. Anyway you are also very good in horary. But we can learn a lot from Goca.

Regards,
Rohaan Joshii

Amit89

Yesterdays loss agaisnt Bangladesh was a shocking loss, it was a game that India could not afford to lose and from now on India are on under much pressure to win the next two games to advance to the next round. Poor captiancy, feilding and overconfidence cost India the game, according to a vedic astrologer, the moon was in the 6th house in aqu in India's yearly chart and thats not a good house to have moon in, in vedic astrology the 6th house is the oppisition.

I'm no expert at horary, but I'll give it a try.

According to western astrology, ACS is Gemini; Gemini’s ruler mercury is in the 9th house of long journeys, dreams, foreign countries and religion, at the very last degree. Moon is in the 10th house of success, glory and advancement. Strengthening the 10th house, Uranus (surprises, fame, winning) is in its own sign, as well as the sun and the true node, good planets to have in the house of glory.

Venus is in the 11th house of hope, good luck, desires, goals and ambitions, a good house to have Venus in.

The south node is in the oppositions house of success, another plus, but pluto is in the oppisitions house, i'm not sure what that means, it might mean a loss or a sudden fightback, DSC is Sag, and its ruler Jupiter is in the 6th house.

I might not be right, but I see a Indian win, good planets in the 10th house of success, advancement, benefic venus in the house of good fortune, luck, hope and desires, a lot of Indian fans are clinging onto hope, and they need their team to win and win very good, so we might see India advancing to the next stage and maybe do bigger things from their on.

Last edited:

Virinchi

well i got to know that sri lanka's lagna owner is sun (leo) and since its in pisces (8th from leo), sri lanka will suffer in hands of india on 23rd and will lose

sun will be transiting in pisces till april 2nd week and now is in a constellation owned by saturn.
saturn owns 6,7 houses from leo and is enemy to sun
so sri lanka might face what pakisthan has faced

india's lagna is capricorn (independence was declared on 14th evening, and pakisthan's seperation happened. though we celebrate it as if it was declared at midnight)
so india's lagna lord is viewing lagna and when 7th lord was weak (newmoon and afflictions of nodes), we lost to bangladesh
now on 23rd , 7th lord (moon) will be transiting in taurus and will be getting close to exaltation
so our chances are brighter

i've no idea about bangladesh's lagna so cant say about them
but india is for sure and it'll be between srilanka-bangla to decide

Last edited:

astrofonder

Virinchi said:
now on 23rd , 7th lord (moon) will be transiting in taurus and will be getting close to exaltation
so our chances are brighter

Hi Virinchi
If 7th lord of India moon (Srilanka) is exalted then how Srilanka can loose.Srilanka may loose this match but this reason is not seeming justyfied.

regards
Sandeep Bansal

Virinchi

you didnt get it right
moon is 7th lord for india and 12th lord for srilanka
if 12th lord is exalted and strong misery,losses etc will be more

Amit89

All of us was wrong, India are out of the world cup, we predicted wrong.

I cannot believe this, myself, Virinchi and astrofonder had all precicted that India would win that match, but we was wrong.

In vedic astrology, in India's chart, the moon was exalated, I definitely thought that India would win, becuase India's moods would have been more happier and feeling good at the end of the day, maybe we missed something.

Maybe Astrofonder was right, it might have been the other way round, the 7th lord of India moon (Srilanka) is exalted, and 12th lord is exalted for India, which means strong misery, loss, dissapointment.

astrofonder

Hi
First time i used the data given by rohan for perdicting & the perdiction was wrong. Wen i made chart according to time recvied que by me there was 29* acc (very late assc.). So i should nad not perdict it. Anyway there is no chance to win this world cup by any asian team as i have mentioned before two main teams r out.
REGARDS
SANDEEP BANSAL