12th House Composite???

kmac

What are your thoughts on this composite? A lot going on in 12th & 1st house. Unsure how it would play out.

It is a recent relationship but I already feel a lot of healing power in it. My last relationship was very abusive and toxic, and this person is complete opposite, so patient, kind, understanding of certain trauma and triggers/my PTSD. I know that he offers so much love and understanding.

However, not sure if it is long lasting or if it is just karmic to help me heal. Any insight would be appreciated!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-06-19 at 10.55.11 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-06-19 at 10.55.11 AM.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 18

OuterPlanets89

12th house composite energy is a hard one to explain, and I don't think most of the descriptions online seem to do it justice.

I had it with my ex, and have it with 3/4 of my immediate family members, strangely enough. There's an unsaid, deeper, intuitive understanding of each other, if both people are familiar with 12th H/Pisces/Neptune energy. But on the surface, there could be a stark disconnect as well, if one or both people aren't comfortable with it. Communication and being "direct" can be difficult.

Romantically, there are many nuances to it, in that it can result in fantasizing (and the relationship never getting off the ground, if one or both parties are prone to escapism), or it could point to a lot of healing potential. I'd look at both of your individual charts and look for parallels or themes with the composite.