will we get married?

WisdomJoy

thanks for your help in advance

context: these two people aren't together, L1 is hoping they reunite.

q: will we get married?

a:
L1 jupiter (in detriment, not feeling great currently and not in a strong position)
L7 mercury (domicile stronger in this situation) and sun

moon- the marriage itself and the co-sig for L1 (no dignity)

- moon and sun are approaching a square, not favourable
- sun and jupiter approaching by a trine
- venus, his 4th house ruler is approaching moon with a trine
- moon approaching amor with a conjunction
- mercury approaching both chiron and juno with a trine
- sun L7's co-sig is sitting in L1's 5th house
- mercury sitting in their 12th house so im wondering is theres some regret or loss going on there

Screen Shot 2020-05-13 at 11.42.44 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-13 at 11.42.38 PM.jpg

i'm thinking no or maybe?

Last edited:

kalinka

didn't you ask the same question already? If it's not you this time...the chart might be void nevertheless. SN in the first house.
Why the querent wants to know if her ex will marry her??? Isn't it more important to know if he comes back and both have a happy relationship? Why some people are desperate to marry

WisdomJoy

didn't you ask the same question already? If it's not you this time...the chart might be void nevertheless. SN in the first house.
Why the querent wants to know if her ex will marry her??? Isn't it more important to know if he comes back and both have a happy relationship? Why some people are desperate to marry

- not my question- i don't post personal charts unless it's about my work
- okay, i didn't know that SN in the 1st house makes it void, I'll let them know

- the question of marriage really isn't that uncommon. okay, so you reconcile? people want to know it's going somewhere...

thanks anyway,
WJ

ameliaastrology

This is one of the charts where the gender of the Querent matters. Because Venus comes in between the Sun-Moon square. There is also a Mercury-Venus aspect.

Assuming the Querent is female (or taking on an effeminate role in a same-sex relationship) -

The Mercury-Venus doesn't show up in the aspect table, but since Venus is turning retrograde, they will actually meet somewhere before they both leave the sign.

Sun-Jupiter likewise holds some promises, especially since this is an Ex case, and Jupiter is turning retrograde to meet the sun.

Of course, as we know, since Jupiter is turning retro soon, it won't get to catch up with Mercury before Mercury changes sign. Saturn, who could have effected a collection of light likewise won't be able to collect Mercury's light.

The reception of the sun-moon square isn't ideal either. Perhaps the chart is saying there is potential but marriage is a bit stretching things at the moment. Step by step is the best policy. But I'd say this is a little more than a "maybe" with two retrograde aspects coming to perfection.

Amelia

Last edited:

WisdomJoy

This is one of the charts where the gender of the Querent matters. Because Venus comes in between the Sun-Moon square. There is also a Mercury-Venus aspect.

Assuming the Querent is female (or taking on an effeminate role in a same-sex relationship) -

The Mercury-Venus doesn't show up in the aspect table, but since Venus is turning retrograde, they will actually meet somewhere before they both leave the sign.

Sun-Jupiter likewise hold some promises, especially since this is an Ex case, and Jupiter is turning retrograde to meet the sun.

Of course, as we know, since Jupiter is turning retro soon, it won't get to catch up with Mercury before Mercury changes sign. Saturn, who could have effected a collection of light likewise won't be able to collect Mercury's light.

The reception of the sun-moon square isn't ideal either. Perhaps the chart is saying there is potential but marriage is a bit stretching things at the moment. Step by step is the best policy. But Id say this is a little more than a "maybe" with two retrograde aspects coming to perfection.

Amelia

thanks Amelia, yup- you're totally correct L1- woman... L7 is the dude she's kinda in love with.

it's interesting, i said the same thing. that they need time and space but that i still feel like there's some hope for them- there's a bond there.

in terms of timing, i think it will take a while right? both venus and mercury are cadent. and i'm thinking that L7 will approach L1 right? not the other way around?- they connected the other day, but i don't think much came of it.

ameliaastrology

I do think it's gonna take a while, mainly due to the separating main significators. Usually, that is enough for me to say no. But the two interesting retrograding aspects do give me some hope.

Sun-Moon is really positive in marriage matters. Being a square with mixed reception is difficult, but I've seen more clear "no"s.

Timing really isn't my strong suit. But in 3-4 weeks, something can happen. It looks like the guy holds the cards.

Amelia

WisdomJoy

I do think it's gonna take a while, mainly due to the separating main significators. Usually, that is enough for me to say no. But the two interesting retrograding aspects do give me some hope.

Sun-Moon is really positive in marriage matters. Being a square with mixed reception is difficult, but I've seen more clear "no"s.

Timing really isn't my strong suit. But in 3-4 weeks, something can happen. It looks like the guy holds the cards.

Amelia

totally get it, thanks for your help- i was thinking it might take a year or so, tbh. i'll keep you posted if anything progresses.

kalinka

the part of marriage is at 0,81 degree in capricorn, near the SN=not good. It could be that he comes back due to these conjunctions but when we look at the receptions, we see that he is more interested in himself but not to marry her. Saturn is not received by mercury and sun, when beeing in gemini. Jupiter only in face and detriment. the 4th house=end of matter is occupied by Uranus and ruler is Mars. Mars is the dispositor of divorce. Part of divorce sits on the IC. Venus will square Mars at the end. So if he will come back they'll break up later again.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

It looks like more no than maybe, there are no significant aspects taking place.
One nice indication of love between them is the grand trine between moon/union/Venus, with Venus being near the descendent. But this just shows their affection, not a marriage, and with Venus of love retrograde, it will be diminishing.
North node on descendent is another positive, but it also indicates it would eventually be a relationship that is better for him than for her, where south node sits.
I agree with WisdomJoy.

WisdomJoy

Hi team, thanks for your help.

- I have a couple questions, with the Venus / mercury aspect coming up, isn’t that super positive and a significant aspect? There’s two aspects between their co-sigs to the main sigs. Also, Venus is going to go retro but then it was turn right ways again so won’t Venus once again hit the descendent meaning that their love actually survive for much longer?

- asking for clarification since I feel like people love each other for lifetimes and Venus keeps moving around on their horary chart.
- also, totally agree I think the marriage would be better for him than for her but I candidly don’t know any man that hasn’t benefited more than the woman 😛. They just lucky in that regard. If it benefits him more, wont he want to marry her?
- so is she stopping this potential marriage or is he? If it’s her, since it doesn’t seem to benefit her and she goes ahead and marries him, then what?

WisdomJoy

where in the chart does it show that she wants to marry him? she tells me she wants to marry him but i don't see it either in the chart. sorry, im not trying to discredit anyone, im just trying to match it up to real life and figure out what's missing.

also, i ran a chart on them already and it came up super similar to the chart that @Kholod posted (im not even sure why since she lives on the opposite side of the world than saudi and asked a day apart), but people were saying the question wasn't right and you have to make it more specific, her question was 'can he see himself married to me.' so i asked her to ask again and be more specific.

anyway, thanks for the help all! ill keep you posted on their sitch.

also, mercury conjuncts venus on may 22, 2020 i think.

Last edited:

kalinka

where in the chart does it show that she wants to marry him? she tells me she wants to marry him but i don't see it either in the chart. sorry, im not trying to discredit anyone, im just trying to match it up to real life and figure out what's missing.

Venus in Mercury's domicile. Jupiter and Moon in the rulership of Saturn (dispositor of part marriage).

WisdomJoy

anyone see any prohibitions in this chart that i can match up to this second one?

i already analyzed this chart myself but wondering if i missed anything- also no need for full analysis, just the specific prohibitions. thank you!

Screen Shot 2020-05-12 at 1.32.47 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-12 at 1.32.53 PM.png

Last edited:

kalinka

Actually, when the astrologer isn't clear about the question, then he/she should not cast the chart. When the querent isn't clear about the question, then he/she should not ask either. In this case ,a short clarification about the meaning and intentions of the question would have been enough. If he wants to and if he will marry her should be answerable by the first chart/ with only one chart. We don't cast chart after chart.

Last edited:

WisdomJoy

Actually, when the astrologer isn't clear about the question, then he/she should not cast the chart. When the querent isn't clear about the question, then he/she should not ask either. In this case ,a short clarification about the meaning and intentions of the question would have been enough. If he will marry her should be answerable by the first chart. We don't cast chart after chart.

yea i get it, but i saw mixed reviews in the other chat. okay coolio.

ElenaJ

Reviews in the other chat? I'll get confused if you throw in too many charts here.

"just the specific prohibitions"

A prohibition doesn't have to be a deathly blow with a hammer, all it needs is for the two significators and the moon to not be in aspect.

ameliaastrology

I'm slightly more optimistic than ElenaJ, but I don't think it's overwhelmingly positive, either. I think they'll get together but as far as marriage is concerned, I think the chart says there is potential, it can happen, but refuses to promise a lot more. (Secondary aspects - repeat - but there is no main aspect.)

Some astrologers look upon L4 as the foundation of things, not just the end of matter. When there are both positives and negatives present in a chart, it's worth checking it out.

L4 Mars has just changed sign to Pisces where he is triplicity rulers (both day and night). Again, not overwhelmingly positive but not hopeless either. He's still close to North Node, applying to a square to the Sun.

Amelia

Last edited: