7th House Stellium in Sagittarius?

I have a stellium in my 7th house with my Sun, Moon, Mars, and Mercury all in Sagittarius. I was wondering if someone could give some insight on what this could lead to or mean- in regards to relationships/marriage or otherwise for me.

Attachments

• birth chart.jpg
    birth chart.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 30

JezMae

I have a stellium in my 7th house with my Sun, Moon, Mars, and Mercury all in Sagittarius. I was wondering if someone could give some insight on what this could lead to or mean- in regards to relationships/marriage or otherwise for me.

I'm not sure lol but would love someone to have an answer bc I also have a 7th house stellium in Sagittarius (moon, mars, saturn, and uranus and obviously descendant)

Lin

Yuko,
You have a conflict between all that SAGI square your Jupiter in Virgo. Virgo rules details, routine, logic, order, the ''editing'' of information.....

Sagi....NOT SO MUCH>

Read up on each of your Sagi placements;.first in Sagi and then in the 7th house.
Then read up on Jupiter in Virgo.

Then study the individual squares you are dealing with and you will see for yourself your conflicts ....which will usually play out within the realm of relationships.

LIN