78 yr old Taurus male with thyroid cancer

rojochispa

attachment.php

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

What do you want to know? You've lived such a full life already that your chart would have gone through the majority of significations it has inherent in it.

Neptunian Rainbow

I am not an experienced astrologer and I have my own way of looking at health problems so make sure to only believe in what I say if it resonates with you.

Problems with the thyroid stems from communication problems. By looking at your chart I imagine that you have experienced problems within that area in your life. You have 4 inconjunctions in your chart and I have read that inconjunctions can make someone develop cancer since they are like an ongoing frustration.

Mercury square Pluto can make someone blunt and harsh in their communication and that aspect can create difficulties and negative reactions from others. The inconjunction to the north node shows that you may have felt like other people don't understand you correctly. It creates a frustration since you do not feel like you achieve good results when you try to be direct and if you avoid being direct and avoid confrontations that does not create a good result either. Perhaps you have made yourself busy in life to avoid confronting this issue.

I believe that it is possible to cure cancer by solving the inner stress that is causing it. Emotions cause a release of substances from the brain, they attach themselves to cells in the body and they eventually cause disease if you have a persistent and big problem.

If you feel a strong will to live and to overcome this disease, you could try to work with your communication and go deep. It is possible to learn excellent ways of communicating even with difficult people and it is possible to learn how to communicate ones truth in a way that disarms others and creates harmony. I have practiced a lot, it is possible to evolve within this area. Perhaps some terapeut could help you?

Your north node is in Scorpio. http://astroarena12.blogspot.se/2016/05/north-node-in-scorpio-passionate-soul.html?m=1

You could also start eating healthy food, LOTS of vegetables and no sugar or wheat.

I hope that you will get better!

rojochispa

I am not an experienced astrologer and I have my own way of looking at health problems so make sure to only believe in what I say if it resonates with you.

Problems with the thyroid stems from communication problems. By looking at your chart I imagine that you have experienced problems within that area in your life. You have 4 inconjunctions in your chart and I have read that inconjunctions can make someone develop cancer since they are like an ongoing frustration.

Mercury square Pluto can make someone blunt and harsh in their communication and that aspect can create difficulties and negative reactions from others. The inconjunction to the north node shows that you may have felt like other people don't understand you correctly. It creates a frustration since you do not feel like you achieve good results when you try to be direct and if you avoid being direct and avoid confrontations that does not create a good result either. Perhaps you have made yourself busy in life to avoid confronting this issue.

I believe that it is possible to cure cancer by solving the inner stress that is causing it. Emotions cause a release of substances from the brain, they attach themselves to cells in the body and they eventually cause disease if you have a persistent and big problem.

If you feel a strong will to live and to overcome this disease, you could try to work with your communication and go deep. It is possible to learn excellent ways of communicating even with difficult people and it is possible to learn how to communicate ones truth in a way that disarms others and creates harmony. I have practiced a lot, it is possible to evolve within this area. Perhaps some terapeut could help you?

Your north node is in Scorpio. http://astroarena12.blogspot.se/2016/05/north-node-in-scorpio-passionate-soul.html?m=1

You could also start eating healthy food, LOTS of vegetables and no sugar or wheat.

I hope that you will get better!

Thank you for your response. Diagnosed 9/2014 with 4th stage thyroid cancer, thyroid and lungs) Thyroid removed in November and I was on chemotherapy for 10 months, stopped because kidney failure was imminent. Then I went through radiation treatment. followed by another surgery to remove a tumor next to windpipe. Consequently the surgeries damaged vocal nerves and I only have one active vocal cord. I am unable to speak fluently, when I do I sound like the actor, Rochester (Jack Benny). Currently undergoing speech therapy. The results of the radiation has removed the cancer from the thyroid area and the tumors in lungs are decreasing in size.
My purpose in submitting a chart is hearing opinions related to asteroid influences in birth chart, if any. I am new to the Martha Lang Wescott literature so anyone familiar with her and/or hearing opinions from the Jeffery Green evolutionary group.
Regarding your comment about communication skills, I am a retired gestalt therapist, sometimes we are knocked for being blunt in dealing with clients who are not forthcoming, (repressed). My training also included Jungian dreamwork and psychology and I was typed as INFJ/INFP on the Briggs test.
Any familiarity with these labels would suggest an introvert and I am a listener and not a talker. Thank you for taking your time regarding chart.
https://www.16personalities.com/infj-personality

Last edited:

Vyri

Banned
As a Taurus whom knows how is feels from being alone I have come to the realization that having love in my life or knowing people who care about me sooths me physically and mentally. Just knowing someone cares about me by a kind word or a gesture of sincerity cures most of my anger and physical ills. Do you have someone in your life who gives you love and happiness? I know that is such a simple solution but at a certain age we are prone to look back on our life's to note the accomplishments we've achieved for other's and ourselves which give us confidence of how we have demonstrated and successfully received our value of love. Love does cure illness which originates from the emotional mind and spiritual communion we have with other's.

Here's wishing you to be surrounded by love day in and day out. My Mother was 83 years young and she had to endure chemotherapy and surgery. The doctors told her she wasn't a case that had very much chance to successfully beat her Cancer bc she had diabetes and leukemia. She lived longer than they had told her she would by at least 5 years or so.

While caring for her as we all did in our family..she told me she knew because of the love she held for her family and the love and care they showed to her-in her older years of illness she could beat her cancer. She was a strong women mentally and spiritually and choose her last days to pass the way she wished to by her decision, but during the time that passed before she made that decision she was loved and loved much which played a vital part in her continuing to beat her disease. I know that 'love' and showing love is an answer that can move mountains as faith in a mustard seed will.

Wishing you love in the morning when you awake during the day and into the evening as you relax and dream with your higher power..empowering you with love that beats your illness. May that love help you to
transcend the world here and now into a heaven that you will materialize into wellness and long life.

Sincerely
All the best

Vyri

Last edited:

Vyri

Banned
Do you have the sunshine where you are..wishing you loverly fresh days to bring smiles ..take care..wishing the best for you..

Always the best
Vyri

ashriia

Hi, :smile:

I pulled up your chart, what I can see with lung/throat related problems in your chart. 6th house of health cusp is in Gemini. It's ruler mercury is in the 3rd house square pluto. You also have a taurus sun in the 4th house. Taurus suns, are notorious for having sensitive throats - tend to get colds/sore throats easily. So there is that predisposition already. Then you have natal ascendant in capricorn- with ruler saturn in the 3rd. So there is an influence for both the ascendant and health within the 3rd house. I have saturn in the 3rd as well, and with this placement any kind of smoking is ill advised. But lung related issues are not uncommon with saturn in the 3rd either.

So going by the transits, you have Pholus conjunct the ascendant natally. Which if you are unfamiliar with pholus it acts alot like pluto would, though I think pholus is stronger in alot of cases. In Sept of 2014 transit pluto was conjunct your ascendant. Ceres was also conjunct your Midheaven, squaring the ascendant. So looking at all this information, I'd say this was a manifestation of your natal mercury being squared by pluto being activated, along with the 3rd house saturn and transits to the ascendant.

Hope that touched upon what you were interested in. Take care.

Attachments

• astro_24gw_36_anonymous_201491.84864.63204.jpg
    astro_24gw_36_anonymous_201491.84864.63204.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

rojochispa

Do you have the sunshine where you are..wishing you loverly fresh days to bring smiles ..take care..wishing the best for you..

Always the best
Vyri

I live close to El Paso, Tx, next county over, in the mountains...too much sun here. Wish I was back on the California coast in the Redwoods and ocean where I lived and went to school for forty plus years.

rojochispa

Thanks all for your replies. Currently cancer is in limbo. Thyroid cancer gone and lung cancer not growing but stable. Will know more with CT scan scheduled in Aug-Sept.

kshantaram

Premium Member
asc lord sat debilated aries with 6th lord mer over the 3rd for
initiative, progress, communications, writings, siblings;
and representing head, chest, arms, shoulders, ears etc;
sat significator for chronic disease; mer-sat skin inflammations;
observe fast sat evenings;

sat aspect own cap asc overall protective,
but may not be good for general health.
mars elevated aspect over cap asc athletic build, methodical, disciplined;

hope sat transit own cap asc promotes health ahead sooner;
elevated aspect over libra 9th for luck-travels etc;

sat aries 3rd good for social service, elevated aspect over libra 9th
for luck, higher education, father, distant travels, spirituality, justice;

scorpio-mars 10th inimical for cap asc, stress-delay in career-recognition;

moon-rahu debilated inimical scorpio toxic urological-knee issues etc,
moon lord 7th for relationship/marriage, abdominals, heart-lungs;
may be stress through foreign assignments and occult indulgences;
sun-moon opp confused thinking etc lacking self clarity;
may wear pearl and hessonite over a pendant touching heart.

currently sat retro towards moon-rahu inimical scorpio 10th opp sun,
health-career-domestic matters/mother/property under great stress;

inimical mars-venus over gemini 5th, stress-delay in
luck-education-romance-children-position-artistic aptitudes,
offer prayers on wed mornings offering red flowers at the alter.

inimical mars-venus lords 9/10, success-prosperity with stress-delay,

inimical mars-venus gemini 5th, chest-lungs-stomach-heart-kidneys etc,
aspected by saturn.

asc lord sat few months later again direct sag 11th opp mars-venus 5th,
income-gains-friendships-romance-children-position-health under stress,
sat transit 11th gains from old friends, old people, technical gains;

sun-separative ketu taurus 4th,
energetic, creative, stubborn; love of food and comforts,
detachment from mother-motherland-property,
aptitude for hotel management, banking, etc
hope moon elevated aspect over taurus 4th supportive-protective;
pain-injury-surgery throat-thyroid-heart-lungs-teeth etc;
offer special prayers to Christ fri after sunset, offer red flowers.

jup lord 12th for losses-hospitalisation-expenses over acq 2nd,
affecting throat-thyroid-teeth-legs-liver etc;
separative ketu node now transit jup-acq 2nd prone to pain-injury-surgery;
jup acq 2nd - reformist, teaching/advisory-banking aptitudes;
jup acq trine aspect mars-venus gemini 5th promoting arts-inst music etc;

mars-venus 5th romantic relationships by mere attractions;
moon lord 7th over 10th supportive but dominating spouse;
lords 1/7 sat-moon placed 6/8 and debilated prone to severe conflicts;

jup lord 2nd/11th for fin-gains now direct libra 9th trine natal jup 2nd,
hope promotes luck-finances-travels-advisory roles etc,
prayers to saint of your faith thursdays, offer yellow flowers;

while jup-sat opp could lead to misjudgments-missed opportunities to care;

jup transit moon-rahu inimical scorpio 10th sooner
could promote research-occult aptitudes and stress thereby,
trine own pisces 2nd supportive of family-finances,
while could also further toxic urological-liver issues etc

while sat transit sag 11th too supports gains-support,
opp mars-venus under stress/struggle though;

ketu transit jup-ket acq again detachment from family-fin-speech,
head-leg pain-injury-surgery, throat-teeth-thyroid, etc

hope information enables take stock and reflect further,
hope find useful-insightful, do share significant feedbacks true/untrue;

best regards, wishing health and recovery,
glad to learn you are already recovering, while take sustained care,

kshantaram

Just want to say, strive to make your final part of life a happy one if you can, and as much as you can, follow the advice shown here, diet, thoughts.
Surround yourself with people who make you happy and things that make you happy.

And yes, great respect to you, don't find many people of your age on any astrology boards, at least i have not noticed.

I am happy things are under control in regards to cancer and your health, that is definitely a positive.

Best of luck to you friend. :smile:

rojochispa

And yes, great respect to you, don't find many people of your age on any astrology boards, at least i have not noticed.

I am happy things are under control in regards to cancer and your health, that is definitely a positive.

Best of luck to you friend. :smile:

Thanks, been into astrology since the 60s and will continue. Plan on living another 10 yrs at least :whistling:

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope the reading was of some relevance and found useful-insightful.

would value your kind feedbacks/sharings.

best regards,

kshantaram