Can someone please help me understand why I cant stop thinking about everything?

I suffer from anxiety and occasional episodes of very mild depression. I used to feel anxious during my school years and now I am in college.

I have mastered my social anxiety and am now quite popular among the seniors in my college and can talk to anyone with no problem. But I have occasionally episodes of anxious (racing thoughts)and i cant seem to control it.

can someone help me understand this?

https://prnt.sc/p0sanb

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

I suffer from anxiety and occasional episodes of very mild depression. I used to feel anxious during my school years and now I am in college.

I have mastered my social anxiety and am now quite popular among the seniors in my college and can talk to anyone with no problem. But I have occasionally episodes of anxious (racing thoughts)and i cant seem to control it.

9th house is linked to meditation/philosophical pursuits
check the condition of 9th house ruler
Mindfulness meditation is a tried and tested way of managing anxiety :smile:

Last edited:

Gemini888

The Moon/Saturn/Mars is one of your most challenging energy, especially with Moon being chart ruler and Mars as MC's ruler. Mars fires Moon up while Saturn slows Moon down. Saturn is also at critical deg. Do you feel overloaded by too much input from the outside world sometimes?

But Saturn is also involved in a grand air trine with Merc and Neptune. I figure that you see yourself as a very intellectual and logical person and you strive to make sense of the world. So when you can't explain something you become frustrated. Neptune in 8H has a tendency to fantasize the worst, and 4H Merc crawls into a shell. I wouldn't see you as a very open person either, with planets in 8H.

Sun is also almost unaspected. You have a rather hard time to tap into your identity.

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed

Virgo in the 3rd house. Virgo is already anxious and it’s in the 3rd. A lot of thoughts and Mercury mind. You are deep in your thoughts.

greybeard

Funny. Seven planets in
Air, forming a grand trine...4-8-12..."thought" comes to mind with Air. And a powerful trine in the dark houses, going round and round, ever-growing, building on itself.

Definitely look into meditation (as practiced and taught in the Eastern traditions). Meditation is designed to "still the mind", which by nature is in constant motion.

The Sun, although "almost unaspected", is at apex of a Common T-square (9°04' Pluto) and certainly within orb...and in Virgo (the anxiety queen). True, the formation separates, but it is Sun's only real contact with fellow-planets.... We all need a friend.

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
Funny. Seven planets in
Air, forming a grand trine...4-8-12..."thought" comes to mind with Air. And a powerful trine in the dark houses, going round and round, ever-growing, building on itself.

Definitely look into meditation (as practiced and taught in the Eastern traditions). Meditation is designed to "still the mind", which by nature is in constant motion.

4 8 and 12 dark houses g?

greybeard

4 8 and 12 dark houses g?

Yup. 4th is Midnight. Dark. Deep. Underground, subterranean. Racial unconscious. The womb and the tomb, dark places.

The 4-8-12 triad of houses originate at 4th, the Angular house of the triplet. It don't get no darker than midnight.

All three of these mansions deal with affairs of the deep unconscious: the racial unconscious (the reptilian mind?), the deepest instinctual drives...personal transformations through pain and suffering, death itself (which I am not yet qualified to talk about)...self-destructive tendencies, slavery...pretty dark stuff.

Note that Guardian Angel Jupiter is under heavy attack by Pluto. How does he do his job when so beleagured?

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
Yup. 4th is Midnight. Dark. Deep. Underground, subterranean. Racial unconscious. The womb and the tomb, dark places.

The 4-8-12 triad of houses originate at 4th, the Angular house of the triplet. It don't get no darker than midnight.

Oh my 😱 I have my sun and mars in 4th Chiron in 8th

The Moon/Saturn/Mars is one of your most challenging energy, especially with Moon being chart ruler and Mars as MC's ruler. Mars fires Moon up while Saturn slows Moon down. Saturn is also at critical deg. Do you feel overloaded by too much input from the outside world sometimes?

But Saturn is also involved in a grand air trine with Merc and Neptune. I figure that you see yourself as a very intellectual and logical person and you strive to make sense of the world. So when you can't explain something you become frustrated. Neptune in 8H has a tendency to fantasize the worst, and 4H Merc crawls into a shell. I wouldn't see you as a very open person either, with planets in 8H.

Sun is also almost unaspected. You have a rather hard time to tap into your identity.

Yes, you're absolutely right! I feel overloaded mostly always especially when im at college. At home, I rather not think about anything and just go back into a "shell" like state, where I do not think of anything.

I also have a hard time to tap into my identity because I feel with different social situations I exhibit varying behaviors. Sometimes this can be helpful, but most always it tends to make me feel insecure.

I am mostly always in deep thought since the past year. I have been very social 2 years back when I was at school, even tho I felt alone most of the time.

Are there any suggestions you guys could give me on this problem? Anything else interesting you find in my chart? Any other demerits in my chart that I would want to overcome?

Virgo in the 3rd house. Virgo is already anxious and it’s in the 3rd. A lot of thoughts and Mercury mind. You are deep in your thoughts.

Yes, lol. I think most stuff from varying perspectives and it makes me crazy most of the times. I get bored a lot lol tbh.. sometimes my mind thinks too slow but sometimes it can predict how the situation can turn out for the like the next 2-3 hours.. sometimes it just phases out. Completely uncontrollable.

I'm bored mostly always. It feels like I want some mental activity in my brain always. But when I am at home, my brain just automatically turns off all
cerebral activity and just feels like I don't "think" stuff and all that is being done is limbic thinking and movements.

I hope I'm not too far off topic here.

Funny. Seven planets in

The Sun, although "almost unaspected", is at apex of a Common T-square (9°04' Pluto) and certainly within orb...and in Virgo (the anxiety queen). True, the formation separates, but it is Sun's only real contact with fellow-planets.... We all need a friend.

Seems interesting. Although I don't get what you're saying :tongue: but I will certainly take up mediation.

I don't know why it happens. Cant control it no matter how hard I try. It will eventually just get out of hand and I will continue to overthink the entire day ... eventually tiring myself .. and when i reach home.. i just on autopilot and completely stop thinking about anything.. just taking things at face value..

I presently don't have an emotional connection with anyone let alone my childhood friends and family, so I feel alone at all times but I find that I can empathize with anyone even to an emotional level. It's just I had some emotional drama the past few months so it appears it took a toll on my mental health. It's all ok now, just need to recuperate.. :p

I would like to say, thank you Gemini, hkk, and greyboard for responding to my post. I feel certainly enlightened. thank you again!

Hkk

Account Closed
Yes, you're absolutely right! I feel overloaded mostly always especially when im at college. At home, I rather not think about anything and just go back into a "shell" like state, where I do not think of anything.

I also have a hard time to tap into my identity because I feel with different social situations I exhibit varying behaviors. Sometimes this can be helpful, but most always it tends to make me feel insecure.

I am mostly always in deep thought since the past year. I have been very social 2 years back when I was at school, even tho I felt alone most of the time.

Are there any suggestions you guys could give me on this problem? Anything else interesting you find in my chart? Any other demerits in my chart that I would want to overcome?

Yes, lol. I think most stuff from varying perspectives and it makes me crazy most of the times. I get bored a lot lol tbh.. sometimes my mind thinks too slow but sometimes it can predict how the situation can turn out for the like the next 2-3 hours.. sometimes it just phases out. Completely uncontrollable.

I'm bored mostly always. It feels like I want some mental activity in my brain always. But when I am at home, my brain just automatically turns off all
cerebral activity and just feels like I don't "think" stuff and all that is being done is limbic thinking and movements.

I hope I'm not too far off topic here.

Seems interesting. Although I don't get what you're saying :tongue: but I will certainly take up mediation.

I don't know why it happens. Cant control it no matter how hard I try. It will eventually just get out of hand and I will continue to overthink the entire day ... eventually tiring myself .. and when i reach home.. i just on autopilot and completely stop thinking about anything.. just taking things at face value..

I presently don't have an emotional connection with anyone let alone my childhood friends and family, so I feel alone at all times but I find that I can empathize with anyone even to an emotional level. It's just I had some emotional drama the past few months so it appears it took a toll on my mental health. It's all ok now, just need to recuperate.. :p

I would like to say, thank you Gemini, hkk, and greyboard for responding to my post. I feel certainly enlightened. thank you again!

Bless you Superlative 😍😍 bless you!

I’m curious to know have you had more of these issues over the last few weeks or so more so than ever? Personally I have found my mind racing around a lot more with a lot of the planets in Virgo right now. Was wondering if this has happened to you? X

Teach

Banned

You have a good chart - Cancer ascendant means glorious nature and all.

Sun in Virgo is good too

Gemini888

Do you have any intellectual interest that you can spend all day doing? Especially one that involves shedding light to a mystery of some sort?

As a Gemini I can attest to the need for mental stimulation. You just have to learn something new or you will get bored to death. And my chart isn't that focused on Air! You will need that more than me because your chart is heavily focused on Air. I don't think you will like the Gemini style of learning (Jupiter detriment, 4H and 8H emphasis). I would imagine you are more suitable with a deeper, more philosophical approach to knowledge.

Your problem is that you somehow think having a racing mind is a bad thing. You have Sun in 3H and Merc/Venus in Libra so you want to appear more sociable. But 8H Aqua Moon says "**** it, I don't need people to approve of what I want" while 11H Saturn nods silently in the background (a need for the "right" group of friend). I think you need to honor your inner need to be a rebel. You don't have to detach yourself from the world, but if conforming to groups tires you out then don't force yourself to. A lot of great people in history are loners at heart, who are capable of deep thinking :smile:

Bless you Superlative 😍😍 bless you!

I’m curious to know have you had more of these issues over the last few weeks or so more so than ever? Personally I have found my mind racing around a lot more with a lot of the planets in Virgo right now. Was wondering if this has happened to you? X

Not really. It has always been like this. However, I have never given it a thought from your perspective. I honestly didn't pay much attention to the transit chart because I didn't want a chart to dictate my life. But I will certainly check this out. Thank you for telling me this.

You have a good chart - Cancer ascendant means glorious nature and all.

Sun in Virgo is good too

Thank you! I certainly will try to be glorious :p

Do you have any intellectual interest that you can spend all day doing? Especially one that involves shedding light to a mystery of some sort?

As a Gemini I can attest to the need for mental stimulation. You just have to learn something new or you will get bored to death. And my chart isn't that focused on Air! You will need that more than me because your chart is heavily focused on Air. I don't think you will like the Gemini style of learning (Jupiter detriment, 4H and 8H emphasis). I would imagine you are more suitable with a deeper, more philosophical approach to knowledge.

Your problem is that you somehow think having a racing mind is a bad thing. You have Sun in 3H and Merc/Venus in Libra so you want to appear more sociable. But 8H Aqua Moon says "**** it, I don't need people to approve of what I want" while 11H Saturn nods silently in the background (a need for the "right" group of friend). I think you need to honor your inner need to be a rebel. You don't have to detach yourself from the world, but if conforming to groups tires you out then don't force yourself to. A lot of great people in history are loners at heart, who are capable of deep thinking :smile:

Once again, i would like to thank you for taking the time to reply to my topic.

Indeed I have always felt conflicted when it comes to the social part of my life with both a need for friendship and deeper need to be rebellious. I didn't realise it was due to Aqua Moon and Saturn. This is definitely interesting.. Striking a balance between these both has always been difficult and still is and with racing thoughts(although pretty cool) is very much draining let alone when in the company of other people.

Right now, we are on vacation till Sunday. So, I was wondering to do a little self analysis on my birth chart to better understand myself and your description of those planets with those houses was simply astoundingly accurate and fascinating.

ThankQ again, sir. :D :joyful: