Why astrological predictions fail during the last time?

ann

I really believe in astrology, and I consulted many times experienced astrologers.

For a long time, all the predictions were accurate and things happened just they said. Including in the date predicted.

But I find something very strange during the last year. I consulted the same astrologers and others too, but all failed in predictions.

Can someone explain me why?
How is it possible?

Rawiri

Well firstly astrology is not perfectly developed to a point where it is always accurate.

Primarily though, you are probably going through a phase where you are not going to get accurate answers. Just like there are periods where one gets more and then less money, better for love and worse for love - there are periods where the information one gets will be better and worse.

When a person themselves is running a bad period (for understanding, knowledge, guidance etc), or say their Jupiter is being screwy in some way (or even is screwy just on some particular topic) they are liable to get bad advice from any kind of counselor they seek out on that topic and predictions will be wrong.

The same if an astrologer themselves who may have had success previously is going through a bad cycle.

Last edited:

ann

Hi,

What predictions are you talking about in particular?

Where is the chart?

Thanks for your reply.

I am talking about the interpretation of my transits chart regarding my career.

During the last year, all the astrologers told me that I will get a job abroad in November, and off course that I will move abroad.
I mention that I lived abroad during 14 years, and since the 2015 I am living again in my natal country.

And until now, nothing. I am still waiting.

I post my transits chart.
Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 48

jkxx74

Premium Member
Hi Ann,

I've added your transit/progression mix for the next few months. Ordinarily I'd look for Jupiter conjunct/trine the MC but you are not getting this yet for a while as Jupiter will go retrograde in a few days and will stay in Libra for a few more months before heading for Scorpio and your MC. What you are getting and it's literally happening now is your MC ruler (Pluto) conjuncting your ascendant which has implications far beyond career but because of the connection between Pluto and the MC it is going to affect your professional goals in a rather big way.

As you were interested in timing, Jupiter squaring the AC in the first two weeks of April will provide for a good opportunity to promote yourself and impress a potential employer. Jupiter is sextile your Saturn for the next three weeks suggesting you have a good nose for which opportunities are likely to be beneficial for you during this time. Another clue is Neptune's approaching trine to your MC later this year, which may lead to getting a job in social service/welfare somehow.

(transits/progressions)
e168a8a5f8.jpg

ann

Hi Ann,

I've added your transit/progression mix for the next few months. Ordinarily I'd look for Jupiter conjunct/trine the MC but you are not getting this yet for a while as Jupiter will go retrograde in a few days and will stay in Libra for a few more months before heading for Scorpio and your MC. What you are getting and it's literally happening now is your MC ruler (Pluto) conjuncting your ascendant which has implications far beyond career but because of the connection between Pluto and the MC it is going to affect your professional goals in a rather big way.

As you were interested in timing, Jupiter squaring the AC in the first two weeks of April will provide for a good opportunity to promote yourself and impress a potential employer. Jupiter is sextile your Saturn for the next three weeks suggesting you have a good nose for which opportunities are likely to be beneficial for you during this time. Another clue is Neptune's approaching trine to your MC later this year, which may lead to getting a job in social service/welfare somehow.

(transits/progressions)
e168a8a5f8.jpg

Thank you very much for your answer.
And you are right, I am interested in timing.

The job expected is in international organisation in investigation / research in compliance /banking area. I made yet some tests and interviews for some jobs, and now I am waiting.

I also have many applications in selection process.

aquarius7000

Hi,

So, firstly, whenever you request for predictions or even make any yourself to help others, remember that we are all human beings, not God Almighty!!!

Do not expect predictions to be true to the date because that is plain foolishness! When astrologers make timing predictions, take them as approximate.

Another suggestion, whilst it is good to work towards a goal/dream, it is not good to run after something too much (like wanting to work abroad). That way, energy gets blocked and the whole process gets delayed.

I don't see you moving physically at least for another 4-5 months. Pluto has to go over your Asc. North has to conjunct Saturn, and a couple of other things, which I might come back and explain after lunch. Also, is something in regards to relationships happening that is important?

Thanks for your reply.

I am talking about the interpretation of my transits chart regarding my career.

During the last year, all the astrologers told me that I will get a job abroad in November, and off course that I will move abroad.
I mention that I lived abroad during 14 years, and since the 2015 I am living again in my natal country.

And until now, nothing. I am still waiting.

I post my transits chart.
Thanks for your help.

ann

I agree that we are all human beings. But I am curious why during 2 years all the predictions were accurate and things happened just they said, and during last year the predictions made by the same astrologers are not accurate. It's something very strange.

I want to work abroad because I lived before abroad for 14 years. And I am very prepared for what I am looking for. And I can't find a job in the field that I want to work in my natal country.
So, my future is abroad.

Regarding your last question ref my relationship, the answer is yes. Many things are happening..

Last edited:

aquarius7000

I agree that we are all human beings. But I am curious why during 2 years all the predictions were accurate and things happened just they said, and during last year the predictions made by the same astrologers are not accurate. It's something very strange...
There could be many reasons. Perhaps the first two years it was just a coincidence, and you got lucky.

Or probably because as of the last year, you have been hanging onto them so much that you are planning your life around them. As I wrote in my post, when one does that, is too focused on a prediction that has been made, it blocks energy and delays the process.

If you are going to spend the rest of your life hanging on to predictions made by astrologers to come out true to the day they say, you might often be disappointed.

By the way, this is a good horary question where you can ask: if you might be moving abroad in the next six months, as an example.

ann

Thanks.
I think your are right that I was lucky during 2 years with my predictions.

Anyway I am not planning my life taking into account the astrological predictions.

And disappointed ...yes, I am...

I will update the info.

Last edited:

OldChicken

As i have already said to one of your horary question, you are starting your job on June. You will asked for an interview on March, you will have the positive answer 3 weeks after.

ann

As i have already said to one of your horary question, you are starting your job on June. You will asked for an interview on March, you will have the positive answer 3 weeks after.

Thanks for your reply.
This answer is taking into account my transits chart?

Because if you interpret my transits chart, it's impossible to have an answer in march and start the job in June.

And I already had an interview these days. ...

Last edited: