Help with Venus in Aries Guy!

virgo18

I read very bad things about Venus in Aries men,... Im a Venus in Scorpio gal.

Last edited:

dperez3894

How's a GUY (in love/relationships)? with:

Sun in Gemini 7 deg
Moon in Virgo 2 deg
Venus in Aries 29 deg (critical degree)
Mars in Libra 2 deg
Juno in Capricorn 7 deg

he has Venus in Aries 29 opposition Pluto
Venus conjunction Jupiter

You only think they're bad because their Venus is in a sign that inconjuncts the sign of your Venus. The one thing both of you have in common is that both of your Venuses are in Detriment.

BTW, I got Venus in Aries. ;-)

How's a GUY (in love/relationships)? with:

Sun in Gemini 7 deg
Moon in Virgo 2 deg
Venus in Aries 29 deg (critical degree)
Mars in Libra 2 deg
Juno in Capricorn 7 deg

he has Venus in Aries 29 opposition Pluto
Venus conjunction Jupiter

I'm not surprised aries and scorpio are *quincunx signs* and have absolutley nothing in common.. As we are all visual people please post the chart. There is an option under 'image size' to the right to

anonymised drawing (without name)

Relationship sticky
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28945
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=254409&postcount=9

virgo18

Look I dont know this guy birth time... the only thing I can know is its birth date and give you hes planetary positions.

Hope Venus in Aries opposition Pluto is more stable than
venus in Sag, and less demanding than Venus in Leo.

Im doomed with guys with Venus in fire.

Rageypoo

I'm an aries venus, but I have mars in aries too, so I can't really say for sure what he would be like. All I know is, Venus doesn't like being in aries, he could be somewhat "aggressive" in his love tactics, and probably wants a partner to be equally aggressive, if you are relaxed and mellow, you'd annoy him.

Fire signs (usually) are quick to get to sex as well, don't expect a long wait for him, he wants to know if he can please you, and he (should) be romantic, a fire venus will often lavish in gifts and attention, though how long it lasts is always in question

not knowing his rising sign will be difficult, and I personally think gemini guys are nuts, the girls however are nuts but in a somewhat fun way.

Last edited:
I always thinnk venus in aries is into quantity and venus in taurus is into quality both are highly sexed signs, joint second place after scorpio. suppose it all depends on how venus is aspected, hopefully not conj saturn or pluto or uranus

Last edited:

PaxMercurius

I'm not surprised aries and scorpio are *quincunx signs* and have absolutely nothing in common...

Well, they are both ruled by Mars (in the classical scheme) and exhibit the 'light' and 'dark' sides of that planet... their conflict doesn't stem from them having nothing in common - they are both energetic, intense, self-driven and passionate signs - but Scorpio is surely the introvert to Aries' extroversion. In many respects, they are wholly similar: Aries is the bright Promeathean Fire, Scorpio is the undersea volcanic vent. They're both 'hot'.

Venus in Aries has a bad rep because without mitigating aspects, it inclines the person with the placement to express their relationships and passion (Venus) in a somewhat egocentric and short-lived fashion (Aries). Venus is in her detriment here because Aries is primarily an energy of 'self', and she is a planet of 'other'. Aries is not an intensely emotionally complex sign in comparison to his broody Scorpionic counterpart, but it is just as fundamentally emotion-driven. The emotions are not complex, but are significant. In Aries, this tends to manifest in blunt ways. Venus likes intricacy and a certain amount of drama (the excess of which leads to her detriment in Scorpio).

In a man, this may show up as flippancy and emotional insensitivity, unless he has a strong moon. In a day chart, it would also show that the mother was fundamentally a blunt, strong-willed woman, and he may be quite influenced by her ways.

Well, they are both ruled by Mars (in the classical scheme) and exhibit the 'light' and 'dark' sides of that planet... their conflict doesn't stem from them having nothing in common - they are both energetic, intense, self-driven and passionate signs - but Scorpio is surely the introvert to Aries' extroversion.

good job I'm a Modern astrology then, because to me they are chalk and cheese.

Aries quincunx signs are Scorpio (not Pluto per se)
Aries is very straightforward, what you see is what you get, calls a spade a shovel and is very direct and to the point, rather impatient and impulsive, soon to flare up soon to flare doesn’t hold grudges. Very good at starting things, motivating people and starting projects but not good at finishing them, not very good with money either except spending it. Aries belongs to a group of 3signs which values it freedom and independence very highly. Sagittarius and Aquarius other two.

Now Scorpio, definitely what you see is not what you get, very secretive, private and plays its cards close to its chest. Extremely analytical, great for research and ferreting things out but 100% wants control and will use any tactic to get it including psychological mind games and emotional manipulation. Scorpio will never understand why if you are in a committed relationship, would you want freedom and independence! Definitely won’t appreciate you blurting things out and telling everyone their business.

Although its easy to see why these people get together, because they are both highly sexed signs. In fact Aries is joint second place with Taurus, but Taurus is much more romantic and affectionate and loving, Aries wants quantity and Taurus wants quality.

PaxMercurius

Interesting you say that, as both Aries and Scorpio are fairly well correlated with business, especially entrepreneurship - but again, the Aries businessperson tends to be the extroverted sort (coaches, speakers) and the Scorpio, introverted (computers and Internet business, especially). In either case, their root nature of Force is the same. They're both quite dominant, masculine signs, though Scorpio is theoretically a 'feminine' sign. They act very much as complementary opposites, in my opinion.

Fundamentally, every sign actually has links to one another, as the Zodiac is, at its root, representative of the One/Monad/God. Scorpio and Gemini are also Quincunx and are ruled by unrelated planets, and yet have great significance when applied symbolically in both practical and psychological alchemy... the combined symbols are used prolifically towards the end of the Rosicrucian manifesto on the subject.

Horus

You kidding me, pluto is about control and domination, whilst aries it a 'wham bam thank you mam.....:biggrin::biggrin:

I didnt write or sugggest that there are no differences, but it's too much to say that they have nothing at all in common. I have Venus in Scorpio and I have been sexually-involved (to my regret) with Venus in Aries and passion was the common basis of connection.

I'm a modern astrologer too, but like many others, I still count Mars as a co-ruler of Scorpio alongside Pluto. Additionally, I challenge the assertion that Scorpion Venus (or planet Pluto) "must be" about control and domination. That depends on so many other things like the person's other planets and whether or not they have evolved through the negative overleaf of the sign, because positive transformation can also be the theme.

virgo18

I didnt write or sugggest that there are no differences, but it's too much to say that they have nothing at all in common. I have Venus in Scorpio and I have been sexually-involved (to my regret) with Venus in Aries and passion was the common basis of connection.

I'm a modern astrologer too, but like many others, I still count Mars as a co-ruler of Scorpio alongside Pluto. Additionally, I challenge the assertion that Scorpion Venus (or planet Pluto) "must be" about control and domination. That depends on so many other things like the person's other planets and whether or not they have evolved through the negative overleaf of the sign, because positive transformation can also be the theme.

I also think and Im sure Scorpio co ruler is Mars, I think mars in scorpio is even more stronger than Aries Mars, or even Capricorn.

Personally as a Venus in scorpio I am not emotional and thinking in dark stuff 24 hours a day. Not even everyday. I need emotions(pluto) but with a level of excitement (mars) and also need diversity and keep moving in matters of love (mars). I am faithful until the end just if I don't get bored of someone, because I constantly get bored very easy (MARS). But also need a great level of emotional connection, such as flowers chocolates, and loyalty(pluto)
Well in resume: I cant be with someone who want to spend 7 days a week with me only at the movies and dinner, or watching movies at home at sofa, hugging each other always. I cant. Half excitement and half boredom its well for me.

Thats why I think Scorpio Venus is co ruled by Mars..... but definitely Pluto as the primary ruler.

THATS WHY WE ARE SO DIFFICULT.

Last edited:

Rageypoo

You kidding me, pluto is about control and domination, whilst aries it a 'wham bam thank you mam.....:biggrin::biggrin:

I can actually say for a fact, that Aries venus is NOT wham bam, we like to get in the sack fast sure, but once there, we take our time, we actually want to please and go to great lengths to do so, romance is a very big thing, and we usually don't fall out of love easily.

Last edited:

virgo18

I was looking to my brother's chart and he has Venus in Aries! pretty strong at 7 degrees. (Purely Venus in Aries)

He is really tender with he's girlfriends and extremely sticky and loyal. Adding he has Aquarius Moon.:w00t: (he doesn't has any pluto aspects to Venus or Moon)
But when he dumped he's last girl he did it in a very insensible way.

BTW he sometimes make handmade gifts to he's girlfriend and cook some dinner to her.

He is a Pisces, with aqua moon, aries venus, and aries mars