5 Planets Stellium 8th House (Cancer - HELP ME!)

Wanest

https://imgur.com/b71wqzZ

I was always intrigued by the moon and the stars for all my life. I've been obsessed with astrology for the past year and talk about it constantly with my friends. I quickly realized something was off with my life in general (especially my love life) and when I saw my Cancer Stellium in the 8th House (Sun, Moon, Mars, Mercury, Venus), I was shocked.

Can somebody help me understand my chart and myself more ? I can feel so powerful and confident yet so insecure and lonely. I feel like I'm my worst enemy and I can't seems to find links or websites about similar situations.

Last edited:

waybread

Welcome to the forum.

Your chart has expired. Please either save it to your computer and upload it as a clickable thumbnail, or use a service like imgur.com and post the link.

Wanest

Sorry, I just saw your message.

Here's the link. https://imgur.com/b71wqzZ

Can you help me make sense of my life ?

Specific questions:

I constantly feel used in romantic relationships and it's almost like since I'm giving myself 200%, the person doesn't have to do anything for me to feel hurted or broken. How can I be happy in love or what should i look for in particular ?

I have an enormous heart but I'm not sure how to use it to my advantage.

Also, and most importantly, I feel like my emotions controls me, even to an extreme point. What would be a good solution considering my chart ?

Last edited:

waybread

The water element is super-strong in your chart, mostly because of your big stellium in Cancer, but also because of your Pluto and ascendant in Scorpio.

The moon indicates your emotional nature, and it is extra strong in its own sign of Cancer. You have a heart as big as all outdoors.

Your 8th house concentration suggests that intimacy is very important to you. You may even experience sex as a way to connect with the more profound mysteries of life. Sun-Cancers generally long to merge with another person.

The kicker is that most people will not share your heavy concentration in water and simply lack the strong feelings of which you are capable. It's like, if we could rate emotions and capacity for caring on a 1-10 scale, you'd come out as a 10, whereas the average person is a 5 and many people are below a 5.

Also, with your Cancer planets in an intercepted sign, it's hard for you to access them. It's like they're boxed in. Also, 8th house people, in my experience, tend to be pretty private, so it might be hard for you to communicate your wishes.

Can I suggest that you stop trying so hard to give 200%?? 101%, OK, but you can actually scare people off if they experience you as giving-- and seeking-- more emotional closeness than they are prepared to give. Or would even know how to give. If you project a lot of need onto another person, then they may feel incapable of and unwilling to have to "fit your pictures."

You're absolutely fine the way you are, but hopefully you can recognize that it can be hard for people dominated by earth, air, or fire to get on your wave-length.

Don't worry-- there are many wonderful watery people out there who also crave a deep emotional connection. It may just take a while to find them.

The other kicker is that with your north node of the moon also in Cancer in the 8th house, your personal growth precisely comes from living your Cancerian reality to the fullest.

I don't know if you have a career or university major mapped out yet, but I think you'd be really good at hospice work. The 8th is traditionally the house of death. If you can devote your loving nature to people at the end of life, this would be a great blessing to them. Probably also something like working on behalf of vulnerable people, like the homeless, HIV-AIDS people, or foster children.

I also hope you have an artistic outlet that truly permits you to pour out your feelings. You may also find large bodies of water to be emotionally soothing.

Good luck wanest-- from the God Doesn't Make Mistakes Department.

W.