Hello Scorpio/Sagittarius Cusp in the House!

Wilowisp

Hello all!

My interest in astrology began when I was about 7 years old. My mother gave me a book on Sun signs and I was hooked from then on.

I like astrology because it gives me a greater understanding of myself, of others, and how we all relate to one another. I am all about trying to better understand the world and individuals around me.

Don't be shy in getting to know me. I love getting to know people from all walks of life and gaining knowledge in the process. :cool:

Also, if there's anything any of you experienced astrologers can tell me about myself based on my chart, I would highly appreciate it!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_willow.2910.18261.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_willow.2910.18261.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

scorpio176

Hi welcome to the forum. I hope you find what you are looking for and it's always nice to have another scorpio around to make things interesting.

Skywomb

Hello all!

My interest in astrology began when I was about 7 years old. My mother gave me a book on Sun signs and I was hooked from then on.

I like astrology because it gives me a greater understanding of myself, of others, and how we all relate to one another. I am all about trying to better understand the world and individuals around me.

Don't be shy in getting to know me. I love getting to know people from all walks of life and gaining knowledge in the process. :cool:

Also, if there's anything any of you experienced astrologers can tell me about myself based on my chart, I would highly appreciate it!
I understand exactly what you mean by that. :) Well I think so!

Hello by the way!
I'm born just 1 year and some 4 days before you sir. (Hehe, maybe that's why you added me to your friendlist I see that just now...)
We got a lot of the same planets/signs quite highlighted (I'm just glancing at your chart) overall it seems, as well.

Capricorn rising me does not like to believe astrology works more than as a great useful pool to take personality-trait descriptions and whatnot collected throughout history (and the good ones survived through some evolutionary-like process in the astrology business, making it seem like the stars had something to do with it all!)......
But it is weird man. ;) and on that note have you also experienced that the people you come across (almost randomly), and consider "in tune" (or whatever) with yourself , finding out they share a lot of the same astrological make-up? I have.
To make the list short, only Scorpionic people have I really befriended (well, not that I'm such a social guy but anyway).

Well yeah nice to see such an awesome sun-sign here. ;)