Most elevated planet, how does yours directly benefit you?

Moog

Now Moog don't be silly, you are a multicolored peanut! Nothing can revile such splendorous visuals!

:lol:

Thank you that made me laugh out loud.

Multicoloured peanut.

Alas, I wear these gay colours to hide my black interior :wink:

Rebel Uranian

Is this in response to me?

Hmm, I'm just giving my subjective view.

I think if other factors support it, then there's no reason that you couldn't have a dominating Saturn and be able to have a party.

I wouldn't say I was unhappy (anymore)

Saturn can be depressive but I wouldn't say it is all the time. Just go look at some charts of people with prominent Saturns. Just try not to wear yourself out, especially with matters concerning its house placement.

@twelfthnight Saturn is great. It mostly depends on what it's doing. But it's still fascinating when it's doing bad stuff.

Moog,
what house does satrun rule in your chart? How is it aspected?
All planets rule two houses except the Sun and Moon (luminaries.) Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto don't have rulership but they have dignity where their lower octaves do. Of course they can still be extremely important. Asteroids and the likes are important too but they don't have essential dignity.

Last edited:
Oh Twelth this means it is a major influence in our chart??? cuz it is the highest?

Yes, some people think it is even more important than asc ruler, all things being equal. It should be powerful in the chart, although there are modifiers, of course...but to have jup as most elevated is *kinda* like having jup as chart ruler, in some ways...

Rebel Uranian

Is there anything significant about the nearest planet to the IC on the chart?

Edit: I was going to type more but I forgot... :p

Last edited:

Moog

I have moon conjunct saturn, very tight. You must have interesting parents!

Haha, that's one way of putting it. :biggrin:

Interestingly my father has exactly the same Moon/Saturn conjunction in his chart, same sign, same position, same 2 degrees between them...

I should just repost my chart sometime...

Haha, that's one way of putting it. :biggrin:

Interestingly my father has exactly the same Moon/Saturn conjunction in his chart, same sign, same position, same 2 degrees between them...

I should just repost my chart sometime...

I'd really love to hear about your moon/saturn experience...i've never "met" anyone else with this aspect.

Moog

Yes, i would say so. A friend of mine has Saturn bang on the IC, and I feel it's a very prominent part of who she is. We're like bookends, she has Saturn at the bottom end of the angle, mine's at the top.

It affects the core of who you are, the root of your being.

Edit: I was going to type more but I forgot... :p

Another good question, but I venture to say no. Obviously any planet or point conjunct any of the angles is important, but there's something special about proximity to the M.C (general elevation). Although, I have read (i think) Egyptian astrologers considered the I.C. to be the most important angle, so....

Moog

I'd really love to hear about your moon/saturn experience...i've never "met" anyone else with this aspect.

Well sure, though I haven't really finished figuring myself out entirely, astrologically speaking. I keep building the story. It's also hard to separate out what my 'Saturn/Moon' experiences are from my, say, Venus in the 12th stories... y'know? But I'm all for comparing notes, would you like to talk about how your Saturn Moon affects you? Perhaps we need a new thread...

Yes, i would say so. A friend of mine has Saturn bang on the IC, and I feel it's a very prominent part of who she is. We're like bookends, she has Saturn at the bottom end of the angle, mine's at the top.

It affects the core of who you are, the root of your being.

Yes, but is that the case also with the planet that is simply closest to i.c. but not conjunct it, as in the case with most elevated?

Well sure, though I haven't really finished figuring myself out entirely, astrologically speaking. I keep building the story. It's also hard to separate out what my 'Saturn/Moon' experiences are from my, say, Venus in the 12th stories... y'know? But I'm all for comparing notes, would you like to talk about how your Saturn Moon affects you? Perhaps we need a new thread...

same here, venus in 12th! Saturn/moon...ugh. There's so much badness there, but also a lot of strength. I wouldn't trade it, but, well...