horary: will he call tonight?

scorpittarian

i donno y xactly is my bf acting strange. Initially he used 2 call every freaking day n we would talk for hours.....since the past 2 days he's nt been calln....:pouty:....i msgd hm last n8 sayn i cnt call bcz my one cell allows incoming calls only n the other has no credit n if he wants i cn recharge hs bt he dnt evn bother 2 txt back.......

it's important that my guy calls for me to feel loved....n rt nw i feel as if he's ignoring me...when i logged in today, i realised he's blocked me on fb as well.....:annoyed:.......i happened to meet hm yesterday n he seemed irritated....on askn, he said it's bcz of hs bro n family probs n dt he dsnt hv cash...... he passed on some unpleasant comments as well.....

i really wanna knw if he loves me? will he call tonight?

i'm venus in capricorn in hs 3rd : me thinkin of talkn 2 hm.....

moon, my co-sig, is in hs 1st which means im very much into him.

both my significators r quite strong...one being angular and it's own face and the other in it's triplicity and term.

he's mars in pisces in hs 5th : is he playing around ???
sun, his co-sig, is in pisces...

mars is combust : ????????
i wonder who saturn in hs 12th could be?
is he hiding something?

no aspect between venus, mars and moon....

cn sm1 help me wd ds chart...:sideways:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_04_horary_hr_47644_18045.jpg
    astro_2gw_04_horary_hr_47644_18045.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 214

dreamtimez

i'm venus in capricorn in hs 3rd : me thinkin of talkn 2 hm.....

As regards communication ... your 3rd ruler Moon is in his 1st house, you would love to hear from him. His communication ruler Saturn is in his 12th house. He's not feeling like communicating ... hiding :sad:

No aspect between Mars and Venus. And there's a separating square between Sun and Moon ... possibly a past disagreement.

scorpittarian

umm.....yeah he called that night......:joyful: ....he was pissed cz i looked like a tribal person when i met hm the previous day.......:surprised:

DiDi

was it around 6 hours after you cast the chart?

your ruler is in his communication house = he is thinking of communicating with you.
both your 3rd house rulers moon to saturn made a sextile in 6 more somethings.

scorpittarian

hw is it that he's thinking of contacting me?

my sig in his 1st = i love him...similarly
my significator in hs 3rd should = me thinking of contacting him......??????isn't it????????

The chart ws cast @ 9:42 a:m n he called around 6 p:m....
that's more than 6 hours...

does the chart show a break-up cz i'm planning to do so within 15-20 minutes....? n btw...he was/or maybe still is cheating on me.....is that indicated anywhere.....perhaps saturn in the 12th?

rafaella

Well when I did a horary chart on whether the person I contacted would contact me back ...in the chart his significator was in his 3rd house and his 3rd ruler was in my 1st house, and Moon's next aspect was a trine to this planet. And yes, the person did call me....

Similarly, you being in his 3rd would be you wanting communication with him. Moon represents you and your 3rd ruler of communication. It will sextile his 3rd ruler Saturn in 6 units....what is not so good is the retrograde Saturn.

He himself, Mars is in his 5th house and combust. . So something is on his mind, overwhelmed by something, while his communication/thoughts are not the best (saturn retro).
Whether he is cheating, I don't know. But his 5th of romance is packed. And he is conjunct Neptune, he is confused. But he is also in your exaltation, he seems to like you. He has also just entered Pisces, new situation, new circumstances maybe, could be related to 5th house matters....he is more in control now- in Pisces, Mars is in its own triplicity...

well, you might need to ask another horary question on whether he is cheating.

Last edited:

scorpittarian

hmm....i just noticed his packed 5th......:crying:....

he was cheating....i read it all on that female's fb profile 2day......she tagged only him in 2 of her fotos n dts wt made me check her pro out n as i scrolled down i saw her changed relationship status from in a relationship to single n her friend saying that he loves her n all....n all ds happened when he was seeing me which means he was cheating......

i dont really know what was on his mind.....he said he was pissed cz i dnt dress up.....my hair was all dishevlled....i dnt bathe for 3-4 days...eye liner all spread out.......n unfortunately, i happened to see him n hs friend in such a pathetic condition.....saturn is extremely prominent in hs chart which makes public reputation of great importance to him.....he did mention some family probs going on.........

venus, my sig, is in its own triplicity.....doesn't that make me strong as well?

i wonder who jupiter is....we both r under jupe's influence.....it could also be that other female.....

new situation, circumstance...????umm...we got quite intimate for the 1st time.....that's all that happened the previous day or something......