this week's news

tikana

hey ByJove

I AM NOT responsible for this

People are simply CRAZY!

1. common sense is not so common - Voltaire. If anyone in UK went out screaming "THE GERMANS ARE COMING!" or "I TOLD YOU PEOPLE HITLER IS STILL ALIVE, LOOK, IT IS HIS RIDE!!!!!!" THey need to be medicated. Not even mentioning the reporters who actually thought of nothing to write other than this article, seriously needs to get a life.
  2. McDonalds customers want to get rid of Ronald McDonald. So German people thought "thoze krazy yankees vant to get rid of Ronald McDonald. Vat schould ve get rid of?! Diese Idee ist fantastisch. of course JA JA Santa Klaus NO GUT! ...Auf wiedersehen!" And I wont be suprized of Heidi Klum had something to do with this by saying "one day you are in, the next day you are out. Santa Claus is out! His jig is up!"
  3. China - EVERYTHING IS MADE HERE so is BIG FOOT .. WORLD, you have been PUNK'D! Big Foot is CHINESE invented by Al Gore
  4. Cowell must have thought - Lets see what should we release after Spice Girls and Beatles? WHo has some talent? After so many years on Idol shows, EVERYONE SUCK! let's start digging into our leaders. lets give a record deal to Teddy. he wont mind!
  5. If the nature does not ruin Scottish historical treasure, it must be a van. How long does it take for someone to look at the arch and say "hey, the van dont fit!" just visually ..
shakes her head
T

Neptune Rising

Lol!!

Love it!

Van destroys historic Scottish arch. "Clearly we are devastated that such a priceless monument and important piece of Scottish history has been destroyed in this manner, however we are thankful that neither the driver nor any member of the public was injured"
... Hmm I bet they were thinking quite the opposite when it happened :lol:

Bunraku

Sometimes people stumble on here from Google search
It's a normal happening in this forum, believe it or not ...

Really feels wacky to have an old thread excavated like this

conspiracy theorist

Eh, it would be a mighty fine coincidence that a dude with an account here stumbled upon this topic from a Google search when the site isn't even dedicated to the subject.

Sometimes I dig through older threads so I know it's possible.

sethi

hello Tikana,

I opened the links, but they all opened in the same page?

By the way could I ask you a horary question (in the proper forum) if you don't mind?

Please let me know your intents in this matter, and it is also okay if you don't have the time.

Regards