Destined to suffer for love?

Hello there!

I've always been fascinated and interested in astrology and recently I started to take it more seriously so I've been looking for resources and information about it. I found this forum this week and I'm very happy I did! Lots of useful and interesting information here.

Well, I was analyzing my own birth chart and I found that I have:

Sun in Aquarius
Venus in Aquarius
Moon in Cancer

With my very amateurish knowledge I see that both the sun and venus in Aquarius make me want a lot of personal space and super clumsy in love matters. Meanwhile the moon in Cancer make me very emotional and falling in love very often. So I concluded that with this configuration I'm destined to have my heart broken very often. Something like I'm "autistic" in love affairs but always in love.

What do you guys/gals think? Is my own analysis correct?

I'm behind a firewall so I can't upload my birth chart but the direct link to it in astro.com is the following:

http://www.astro.com/tmpd/cb31fileWBSv2D-u1494599529/astro_w2gw_01_oscar.54786.7550.gif

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_oscar_valladares.3536.11773.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_oscar_valladares.3536.11773.gif
    49.7 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

ANUP

Hello friend

Just checked your chart,seems you are little stuuborn,confident and makes your own rules for a game.Yes, you are dreamy,wants more of this material world.Sun is well placed for your individuality.This may also bring good luck for various aspects of life.Attached emotionally to your parents,moon may obstruct your spirituality,might create problems,but it is good for your job matters.If you be having any relationship,you want to enjoy it as companion and not physically.You have leadership qualities,loves luxurious things,and little religious.I can write much but will stop here.
Anup
www.kascorner.com