What Will I Be Doing After Graduation?

craft94

I asked this question a while ago, but I'm still having a bit of a breakdown over it so I thought I'd ask the people on this forum for their opinion: what will I be doing after I graduate?

The first thing I notice is my significator, the Sun, is in the 7th sextile sextile Saturn, ruler of the 7th: a new relationship? Love it, but what about career? Venus is in the 9th, so something to do with education? But Venus is in detriment...no aspect to the Sun... hmm

Attachments

• astro_2gw_100_what_will_i_be_doing_after_graduation.6982.5071.jpg
    astro_2gw_100_what_will_i_be_doing_after_graduation.6982.5071.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 28

craft94

There could be the issue that you’re putting too much on one horary.

If it helps, this was mostly intended to be a career question, actually. Will I get a job after I graduate? Will it be a good one? That kind of thing. Relationship is just what I see.

Amoleman

Hi!

If you're thinking about jobs, you could tell us some of the ideas you might have so we can look to the Lords of the relevant houses :smile:

Generally though, both Sun (Lord 1) and Venus (Lord 10) are in detriment. They don't have much power to act. The Moon (Co-significator and Lord 12, House of Self-Undoing), applies to oppose Venus. I think the chart is reflecting your own sense of fear or panic about the question. The Sun changes sign in 4-5 degrees; do you graduate in June/July (4-5 months from when the question was asked)?

If so, that would probably be the best time to rethink the question through, since Lord 1 will no longer be in its detriment.

I asked this question a while ago, but I'm still having a bit of a breakdown over it so I thought I'd ask the people on this forum for their opinion: what will I be doing after I graduate?

The first thing I notice is my significator, the Sun, is in the 7th sextile sextile Saturn, ruler of the 7th: a new relationship? Love it, but what about career? Venus is in the 9th, so something to do with education? But Venus is in detriment...no aspect to the Sun... hmm

craft94

Hi!

If you're thinking about jobs, you could tell us some of the ideas you might have so we can look to the Lords of the relevant houses :smile:

Generally though, both Sun (Lord 1) and Venus (Lord 10) are in detriment. They don't have much power to act. The Moon (Co-significator and Lord 12, House of Self-Undoing), applies to oppose Venus. I think the chart is reflecting your own sense of fear or panic about the question. The Sun changes sign in 4-5 degrees; do you graduate in June/July (4-5 months from when the question was asked)?

If so, that would probably be the best time to rethink the question through, since Lord 1 will no longer be in its detriment.

Thanks! But no, I graduate in May...Late May though...