Destined for Greatness or Wishful Thinking?

Balanced1

Hello, I've been reading up on astrology myself for a couple of years but have never gotten a chart reading.

Based on the education I've received from google searches and YouTube, I've been able to get somewhat of an idea of what my chart is saying, but I would really appreciate further insight from other astrologers.

I've included the main asteroids in the first upload because I feel they are relevant. The second upload has only a couple asteroids.

If you need anything else from me, let me know.

Thank you all for your time, and I look forward to participating more on this board.

Attachments

• astro_chart_new_edited.jpg
    astro_chart_new_edited.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 42
  • astro_ast_edited.jpg
    astro_ast_edited.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 34

rahu

Banned
Hi balance1
You do have quite a strong node and your vertex and Lilith also are focused on your life as they are square to each other ns the midpoint is conjunct you sun and psyche.
You have a curious combination of pliable, sensitive, loving emotional nature couple with a sharp and sometimes caustic views and actions.
Your sun with psyche give you a romantic ,spiritual and sensitive feel and response to relationships. With the venus/mars midpoint conjunct to the sun/psyche conjunction, you are likely attractive and draw many to you because of your grace and loving aura. The node gives a sense of destiny to serious relationship and it gives overall luck in, matters of the heart and in success of expectations. But wherever the node is strong there is always the potential for unexpected reversals as the node ,among all polarities, can bring love or hate.
The vertex is square to Lilith which shows that you have experiences unusal or seemingly altered reality feelings arise from your innermost emotional sensivities.as the midpoint of this square is conjunct the sun\psyche ad mars/venus midpoint , you experience very heightened emotional and sexual feeling/experiences. Your life and love must at some moments seem to be divinely guided or you may feel that destiny influences your life greatly. but all it all, you have a amazing spiritual ,yet profoundly material, experience of life’s emotions.
And realistic you are in spite of many idealistic and romantic feelings and experiences ,as you moon is conjunct he north node and square to Chiron, you are extremely intelligent with a highly deductive and critical mind. This aspect usually includes a sharp wit and an amazing memory, so when you get into disagreements or discussions, you always are shown to be correct.
As mentioned this makes you very crucial and analytical. Your respect the truth but are repulsed by hypocrisy . you are an undying friend but an implacable antagonist. In relationships you need to understand the “other’s” every innermost thought ad reaction .you want to exchange the most intricate emotional and psychological dynamics with each other. This makes for a supreme intimacy but if the other will not or can not expose their inner working to such a degree as you need, then you intense searching cna be seen as a over critical and sometimes “b***hy attitude.
The moon/chiron square shows that your every action is calculated and you are extremely singular in your views and mannerisms. Though you are extremely passionate with all your sun/psyche/Venus/mars energies, Chiron can make you abrupt and cold when you are offended or unjustly accused. You may confuse others at times but your actions are always coherent with your beliefs and feelings. Chiron square the node brings a form of psychic abilities which pertains mostly to inherently understanding the inner structure of ideas and actions. That is you know more than just what you have learned form external sources.

Your eros/psyche midpoint is conjunct to Venus and these are sextile to Uranus. This adds a extremely alluring and enchanting ambience to your social and emotional interactions. It gives you a grace of movement and often gives a musical quality to your voice that mesmerizes all who hear you.
Your Jupiter/juno midpoint is conjunct your moon which indicates that those who are attracted to you always want to marry you. This pattern is very favorable for your professional life and suggested executive positions and/or educational positions. Though with Uranus square to the Jupiter/juno midpoint, your life will have unexpected advancements or retardations. This ca bode unstable relationships as you might be so independent minded that suitable mate with equal horizons may be infrequent.
You moon/sun midpoint is conjunct to Neptune and these are square your node. In spite of your Chiron/moon square rooting you in a realistic and deductive grasp of reality, these aspect of your Neptune shows that you are extremely sensitive and spiritual to your core. This tends to show that you guard you privacy and though your straight forward manner ca make others think they can see the “real: you, they are mistaken as you don’t ever show all your cards .
This is a unusual combination, with chiron square the node ,you want full disclosure of emotional feelings ,yet with Neptune square the node , you hesitate to let others see the “real” you.
Neptune is sextile to mercury ad pluto. With mercury intellectual creativity is show and with pluto, you mind seeks out to understand the hidden dynamics and mysteries of life.
Though it does seem you have some problematic issues as the mercury/pluto conjunction is square to Orcus and opposed to Sedna. This pattern suggests there are hidden elements to your life and childhood that you do not let other know about. Mercury opposed to Sedna is especially focused on truth ,yet the square to orcus shows that you do qualify the truth to keep certain emotional dynamics hidden. your moon is biseptile your sun and the midpoint is opposed to orcus and so square to mercury/pluto and Sedna. The septile suggest the relationship of your parents is destinical, meaning that the spiritual journey of your life is entwined in theirs. This biseptile also suggest that you ultimate mate will be chosen as much for your common destiny as for you common affection. The Saturn/moon pattern overall suggest there is some sort of harsh emotional element to your childhood which is the source of your repression of some experiences I your childhood.
Your Jupiter is sextile to chiron ad sextile to juno and trine to Lilith. This bodes a favorable marriage as well as a favorable professional life. Chiron sextile to Jupiter greatly increases you fore sightedness and gives you a brilliant intellectual and scholarly mind. Harmonious Jupiter/Chiron aspects usually shows connection to the governing powers of the social body, so either by heritage of personal endeavors , r social prominence is likely.
rahu

Balanced1

rahu, let me start off by saying you are the man. Thanks for my first chart reading.

You mentioned in your thread here, which is very impressive btw, that you do lots of research, and so I'll respond to various chart observations you made to help expand on it.

First, I wanted to make a couple points/ask a few questions.
-------
I noticed you didn't mention anything about signs. Did you factor that into the reading or did you focus solely on the aspects? You highlight the importance of relationships in my reading, which makes sense considering the aspects you mentioned, but I was wondering if my sign combinations also played any part in that.

When I looked up how to understand/unlock one's nodal potential, I read that you should look at the planet that rules the sign of your north node, and look at the house that it falls into. My North Node is in Aries in the 10th house, so it's ruled by Mars. But my mars is conjunct my South Node in the 4th house.

So in addition to the contradictory elements you mentioned with chiron and neptune squaring the node, my North Node ruler conjuncts my South Node. Does this mean emphasis on my south node is needed to access my north node? It seems like a lot of focus is placed on the theme of home vs. career. Are you able to see anything about that?

Also, here, you mention the effect of Mars conjunct the nodal axis. Is this just when it conjuncts the North Node? I feel as if mars is highlighted in my chart because it conjuncts my south node and opposes my moon at a 0-degree orb, which is my chart ruler.

You also mention, in your thread, the importance of the transiting node squaring personal planets. It seems I have transiting north node approaching a square to my mercury. Are there any themes that I should be expecting?

Onto your observations:

You have a curious combination of pliable, sensitive, loving emotional nature couple with a sharp and sometimes caustic views and actions.
That's a great way to summarize my personality.
The vertex is square to Lilith which shows that you have experiences unusal or seemingly altered reality feelings arise from your innermost emotional sensivities.as the midpoint of this square is conjunct the sun\psyche ad mars/venus midpoint , you experience very heightened emotional and sexual feeling/experiences. Your life and love must at some moments seem to be divinely guided or you may feel that destiny influences your life greatly. but all it all, you have a amazing spiritual ,yet profoundly material, experience of life’s emotions.
This is all true as well. I feel and express very deeply, to the point that I've wondered if my partners feel what I feel. Sometimes I wonder if I can almost telepath emotions because I've had partners mention that experiences with me have been the most passionate and ecstatic they've ever had.
And realistic you are in spite of many idealistic and romantic feelings and experiences ,as you moon is conjunct he north node and square to Chiron, you are extremely intelligent with a highly deductive and critical mind. This aspect usually includes a sharp wit and an amazing memory, so when you get into disagreements or discussions, you always are shown to be correct.
Ok now you're just blowing smoke! Lol, no it's true, I'm usually right. And the things I remember is surprising to me as well at times. By the way, I was wondering if you see anything in my chart that points towards astrological ability? Would becoming an astrologist be far-fetched? I'm just wondering because I can spend hours reading on the subject whenever I have the time. And I do enjoy looking at charts.
As mentioned this makes you very crucial and analytical. Your respect the truth but are repulsed by hypocrisy . you are an undying friend but an implacable antagonist.
Sometimes I play devils advocate just for the hell of it. I usually see both sides of a situation. And it's true, I can't stand when someone is full of it. Also, if someone is wrong, I don't care who it is, I will make it known, and usually won't mince my words. I usually stick up for the underdog too. If I see a lopsided situation, it will be me and the underdog vs all. I've been accused of caring too much, sometimes to my own detriment. But it's difficult for me to sit there and watch someone being hurt or treated unjustly.
In relationships you need to understand the “other’s” every innermost thought ad reaction .you want to exchange the most intricate emotional and psychological dynamicswith each other. This makes for a supreme intimacy but if the other will not or can not expose their inner working to such a degree as you need, then you intense searching cna be seen as a over critical and sometimes “b***hy attitude.
It's crazy how accurate all of this is. Is this because of the scorpio mercury conjunct pluto?
The moon/chiron square shows that your every action is calculated and you are extremely singular in your views and mannerisms. Though you are extremely passionate with all your sun/psyche/Venus/mars energies, Chiron can make you abrupt and cold when you are offended or unjustly accused. You may confuse others at times but your actions are always coherent with your beliefs and feelings. Chiron square the node brings a form of psychic abilities which pertains mostly to inherently understanding the inner structure of ideas and actions. That is you know more than just what you have learned form external sources.
Close friends call me psychic. I always deny it, but sometimes I surprise myself. I've been playing around and have randomly read people's minds before. Also a lot of what I say happens, but I don't see myself as psychic, just really intuitive.
And it's true, I'm very passionate. When I'm upset, I go cold. But I'm still hot inside.
Your eros/psyche midpoint is conjunct to Venus and these are sextile to Uranus. This adds a extremely alluring and enchanting ambience to your social and emotional interactions. It gives you a grace of movement and often gives a musical quality to your voice that mesmerizes all who hear you.
This is too much. Women ALWAYS talk about my voice. The fact that you can see how I sound in the chart is crazy.
Your Jupiter/juno midpoint is conjunct your moon which indicates that those who are attracted to you always want to marry you.
Lol, facts. I figured maybe I'm just full of myself, but I have noticed this as well. I believe I'm humble, but at risk of sounding the opposite, I will say that I do believe I'm a great catch for anyone. I'm just saying this because I wonder if others can sense this as well, as a result of this aspect? Either way, it's interesting that the chart shows what I've always felt. But then again, don't most people feel this way?
You moon/sun midpoint is conjunct to Neptune and these are square your node. In spite of your Chiron/moon square rooting you in a realistic and deductive grasp of reality, these aspect of your Neptune shows that you are extremely sensitive and spiritual to your core. This tends to show that you guard you privacy and though your straight forward manner ca make others think they can see the “real: you, they are mistaken as you don’t ever show all your cards .
This is a unusual combination, with chiron square the node ,you want full disclosure of emotional feelings ,yet with Neptune square the node , you hesitate to let others see the “real” you.
You hit the nail on the head with this one. A common complaint I've gotten from partners in the past is that while I'll ask plenty of questions, I give very little information myself. I'm very private, even in an intimate relationship, "never showing all my cards" is a perfect description. If asked I will divulge, but I don't usually tell all. Meanwhile, not only do I expect everything to be told to me, I can always sense when information is being withheld. I expect full transparency. Hypocritical, I know.
Neptune is sextile to mercury ad pluto. With mercury intellectual creativity is show and with pluto, you mind seeks out to understand the hidden dynamics and mysteries of life.
Again, very true. I'm very creative with ideas and projects. And I enjoy doing deep research on taboo subjects.
Though it does seem you have some problematic issues as the mercury/pluto conjunction is square to Orcus and opposed to Sedna. This pattern suggests there are hidden elements to your life and childhood that you do not let other know about. Mercury opposed to Sedna is especially focused on truth ,yet the square to orcus shows that you do qualify the truth to keep certain emotional dynamics hidden. your moon is biseptile your sun and the midpoint is opposed to orcus and so square to mercury/pluto and Sedna. The septile suggest the relationship of your parents is destinical, meaning that the spiritual journey of your life is entwined in theirs. This biseptile also suggest that you ultimate mate will be chosen as much for your common destiny as for you common affection. The Saturn/moon pattern overall suggest there is some sort of harsh emotional element to your childhood which is the source of your repression of some experiences I your childhood.
This is very interesting. While my parents did split up in a nasty divorce while I was young, there wasn't anything too crazy that went on. Just the usual dynamics between husband/wife turned enemies, and the financial issues that come with being raised by a single mother. I'm sure certain things that I went through growing up did have some type of effect on me, but there are definitely people who went through far worse than I ever did.
Also, what Saturn/moon pattern are you referring to? I wasn't aware that I had a saturn/moon aspect in my chart.
Your Jupiter is sextile to chiron ad sextile to juno and trine to Lilith. This bodes a favorable marriage as well as a favorable professional life. Chiron sextile to Jupiter greatly increases you fore sightedness and gives you a brilliant intellectual and scholarly mind. Harmonious Jupiter/Chiron aspects usually shows connection to the governing powers of the social body, so either by heritage of personal endeavors , r social prominence is likely.
Cheers! Great to see, though I hope you didn't pull any punches.
------
I guess I could have made this shorter by simply replying that everything you said was spot on. But I'm also very curious about how you make your insights. Again, thanks for taking the time to do my reading.

Sagcap88

Wow, Rahu! Great job at that reading! You really are one of the most gifted astrologers I’ve come across. I enjoyed reading your interpretation for this guy! Amazing.

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope inputs add further value to adapt-integrate as relevant,
do share how true-untrue-insightful, technicalities apart :

asc lord moon with rahu NN pisces 10th,
govt role, foreign assignments, popular;
aptitude for teaching-nursing-medicine etc;

rahu aries - hyper impulsive; rise-fall in life and career,
prone to toxic circulatory health issues;

seek ancestral blessings, Pray for their welfare as per custom,
- observe fast No-moon evenings, taking milk-fruits;
sun-venus and rahu opp too;

sun elevated aspect aries 10th promoting career-success;
mars aspect own aries 10/11 protective of career-income-gains
but not good for health of friends/friendships;
mars lord 11th over 4th, gains through mother, property;

sun-venus Combust own libra 4th,
growth riches through artistic aptitudes; love for inner beauty;
while may need zinc supplements for health, venus combust'

taurus-venus inimical-malefic for cancer asc,
stress-delays in income-gains-friendships-relationship;

inimical venus libra 4th, stress-delays in mother-property matters,
prone to heart-lung-kidney issues;

sun libra debilated, wavery mind,
prone to stormy anger when provoked;
aptitude for public relations;
venus own libra, debilation of sun cancelled,
gradual improvement in health-property matters etc

sun-venus-ketu-mars stellium 4th,
detachment from mother-motherland-property;
pain-injury-surgery heart-stomach-kidneys-lungs etc;

currently separative ketu transit acq 8th, accident prone;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers at the alter at home fri evenings;

mer scorpio 5th,
research-occult-astro-forensic-equity research aptitudes;
10th lord jup now transit mer-scorpio for advisory roles;
jup scorpio trine moon pisces 10th promoting career-popularity;
trine elevated aspect cancer asc protective of health and well-being;

jup come 019 transits own sag-sat 6th, good for employment prospects;
trine natal jup aries 11th, gains through advisory roles;
trine leo 2nd supportive of family-finances;
natal jup retro aries 11th, delayed results in terms of gains-friendships;

sat lord 9th for luck, sag 6th, calling for extra efforts,
good for employment matters,
aptitude for technical-fair-just-legal work environments;

Natal sat aspect own acq 9th, protective of luck-edu-travels,
but not good for health of father probably;

sat now 2.5yrs transit own cap 7th over pars fortuna,
growth through public admin, event management;
elevated aspect over libra 4th supportive of property matters;

do ack, share pointwise feedbacks which could be interesting,

wishing well, kshantaram

Last edited:

Balanced1

Thank you kshantaram, this was a very insightful reading. Completely different style, but very much appreciated.

I'll address each observation:

rahu aries - hyper impulsive; rise-fall in life and career,
prone to toxic circulatory health issues;
seek ancestral blessings,
observe fast No-moon evenings, taking milk-fruits;
sun-venus and rahu opp too;
I have definitely noticed minor circulatory issues, though I've never been diagnosed for anything, and I don't think it's serious.
What do you mean by "observe fast No-moon evenings, taking milk-fruits;"
I started doing several-day, water-fasts last year. I did a 2-week water-only fast a couple months ago
And how do I seek ancestral blessings?
sun elevated aspect aries 10th promoting career-success;
mars aspect own aries 10/11 protective of career-income-gains
but not good for health of friends/friendships;
mars lord 11th over 4th, gains through mother, property;
Is it possible that the 4th house in this case represents gains through home? I'm working on a project that would operate from home.
sun-venus own libra 4th, growth riches through artistic aptitudes;
love for inner beauty; while may need zinc supplements for health'
If artistic refers to creativity being used for personal projects, then definitely.
Why zinc btw?
sun libra debilated, wavery mind,
prone to stormy anger when provoked;
aptitude for public relations;
venus own libra, debilation of sun cancelled,
gradual improvement in health-property matters etc
Yes, "when provoked," I have a temper. People are always surprised by it.
sun-venus-ketu-mars stellium 4th,
detachment from mother-motherland-property;
pain-injury-surgery heart-stomach-kidneys-lungs etc;
Mother had heart surgery in the past. I also left home when young.
currently separative ketu transit acq 8th, accident prone;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers at the alter at home fri evenings;
This is very interesting, I left home early this year.
sat aspect own acq 9th, protective of luck-edu-travels,
but not good for health of father probably;
I found out my father's sick, and left to help take care of him
sat lord 9th for luck, sag 6th, calling for extra efforts,
good for employment matters,
aptitude for technical-fair-just-legal work environments;
I'm hoping to conclude a project I've been working on. Will also start working with my father afterwards.
mer scorpio 5th,
research-occult-astro-forensic-equity research aptitudes;
Definitely so. Research in speculative subjects as well.

-------------
Very interesting stuff. Thanks for the reading and I hope the feedback was helpful.

rahu

Banned
rahu, let me start off by saying you are the man. Thanks for my first chart reading.

You mentioned in your thread here, which is very impressive btw, that you do lots of research, and so I'll respond to various chart observations you made to help expand on it.

First, I wanted to make a couple points/ask a few questions.
-------
I noticed you didn't mention anything about signs. Did you factor that into the reading or did you focus solely on the aspects? You highlight the importance of relationships in my reading, which makes sense considering the aspects you mentioned, but I was wondering if my sign combinations also played any part in that.

as you see I use a lot of midpoints and one school of thought is that the signs and houses play a lesser role when focusing on midpoints. remember that the houses and signs have individual connections with planets , so one can does not need to refer to the signs and house to touch all astrological bases.so to answer your question ,I didn't refer to your sign combinations. there are other astrologers here that may be able to color in the subjective nature of your likes and dislikes.i always say that astrology a chart is like an onion, there are many layers, signs, houses, planets and aspects but they all describe the same onion.

I like to focus on planets and aspects because this gives a solid frame work for predictions. focusing on signs and houses( except the Angles) do not provide points of time on which to predict events. house cusps are so arbitrary that the timing of cusp transit ,to me, do not provide a solid frame work of prediction .

When I looked up how to understand/unlock one's nodal potential, I read that you should look at the planet that rules the sign of your north node, and look at the house that it falls into. My North Node is in Aries in the 10th house, so it's ruled by Mars. But my mars is conjunct my South Node in the 4th house.

my belief is that the node is "mainspring "of the chart. it is the energy that fixates all the other symbols and timing, hence the node stands alone and the rulerships of the signs the node is in make little difference.
aspects though are very important with the node. I am not demeaning the use of rulerships but again rulerships do not give a clear method to predict events and timing. to me astrology is all about prediction and timing. I am not a humanistic astrologer who believes astrology only gives trends and not exact moments and I don't believe that a astrologer should only point the good and ignore the bad in a chart.(though I do hold back at times).

I am inclined to place more value on the house position of the node than the rulerships dynamic, as the latter is mostly philosophy to me.

the image I use for the affect of the nodes is that the planets are only inert archetypes. But when the node transits by aspect or conjunctions, the nodes breathes life into the planetary archetype. for instance ,if one asked what does my ,say, venus in taurus mean, then I would ask what happened to you when transiting node squared you natal venus. my answer would lbe what you experienced in that time.

it is a difficult concept to "grok" but the node is superior to all other symbols because it is not a symbol but an energy field. this could be said for the vertex as well.

So in addition to the contradictory elements you mentioned with chiron and neptune squaring the node, my North Node ruler conjuncts my South Node. Does this mean emphasis on my south node is needed to access my north node? It seems like a lot of focus is placed on the theme of home vs. career. Are you able to see anything about that?

personally ,I feel this is all philosophy and doesn't use the node as it can be used. if you read books about the node they all give the same tired variations of the same theme. the north node is where your need to develop your powers the south node is where you are coming from, or as I said variations of this . the point is the astrological establishment censors the truth a both the node. everything written about the node is true, but what is left unspoken is that the node rules the here and now. it rules your body,spirit and soul, it rules the past, present and future.

the dragonshead is the energy of all magic black and white. we live in a reality controlled by black magicians and therefore they do not want the true knowledge of "their" power known...the node. black magic has most power shadowed by ignorance .

to answer your question about home and career, I refer to the MC and IC and juno and Jupiter placements mostly.

Also, here, you mention the effect of Mars conjunct the nodal axis. Is this just when it conjuncts the North Node? I feel as if mars is highlighted in my chart because it conjuncts my south node and opposes my moon at a 0-degree orb, which is my chart ruler.

You also mention, in your thread, the importance of the transiting node squaring personal planets. It seems I have transiting north node approaching a square to my mercury. Are there any themes that I should be expecting?

the mercury square shows a period of intellectual intensity and possible enlightenment . can bring psychic abilities which would expect because you already have these abilities even if you think you are just logical or intuitional.here the house placement canshow thenature of the environmental conditions which your mercury/intellectual/psychic abilities will manifest in. it could be increased interaction with siblings or any of the attributes of mercury

Onto your observations:

That's a great way to summarize my personality.

This is all true as well. I feel and express very deeply, to the point that I've wondered if my partners feel what I feel. Sometimes I wonder if I can almost telepath emotions because I've had partners mention that experiences with me have been the most passionate and ecstatic they've ever had.

Ok now you're just blowing smoke! Lol, no it's true, I'm usually right. And the things I remember is surprising to me as well at times. By the way, I was wondering if you see anything in my chart that points towards astrological ability? Would becoming an astrologist be far-fetched? I'm just wondering because I can spend hours reading on the subject whenever I have the time. And I do enjoy looking at charts.

chiron is a symbol that shows astrological acumen so the chiron node square would incline you towards astrology

Sometimes I play devils advocate just for the hell of it. I usually see both sides of a situation. And it's true, I can't stand when someone is full of it. Also, if someone is wrong, I don't care who it is, I will make it known, and usually won't mince my words. I usually stick up for the underdog too. If I see a lopsided situation, it will be me and the underdog vs all. I've been accused of caring too much, sometimes to my own detriment. But it's difficult for me to sit there and watch someone being hurt or treated unjustly.

It's crazy how accurate all of this is. Is this because of the scorpio mercury conjunct pluto?

no it is because of the chiron square to moon/node

Close friends call me psychic. I always deny it, but sometimes I surprise myself. I've been playing around and have randomly read people's minds before. Also a lot of what I say happens, but I don't see myself as psychic, just really intuitive.
And it's true, I'm very passionate. When I'm upset, I go cold. But I'm still hot inside.

This is too much. Women ALWAYS talk about my voice. The fact that you can see how I sound in the chart is crazy.

Lol, facts. I figured maybe I'm just full of myself, but I have noticed this as well. I believe I'm humble, but at risk of sounding the opposite, I will say that I do believe I'm a great catch for anyone. I'm just saying this because I wonder if others can sense this as well, as a result of this aspect? Either way, it's interesting that the chart shows what I've always felt. But then again, don't most people feel this way?

You hit the nail on the head with this one. A common complaint I've gotten from partners in the past is that while I'll ask plenty of questions, I give very little information myself. I'm very private, even in an intimate relationship, "never showing all my cards" is a perfect description. If asked I will divulge, but I don't usually tell all. Meanwhile, not only do I expect everything to be told to me, I can always sense when information is being withheld. I expect full transparency. Hypocritical, I know.

Again, very true. I'm very creative with ideas and projects. And I enjoy doing deep research on taboo subjects.

This is very interesting. While my parents did split up in a nasty divorce while I was young, there wasn't anything too crazy that went on. Just the usual dynamics between husband/wife turned enemies, and the financial issues that come with being raised by a single mother. I'm sure certain things that I went through growing up did have some type of effect on me, but there are definitely people who went through far worse than I ever did.
Also, what Saturn/moon pattern are you referring to? I wasn't aware that I had a saturn/moon aspect in my chart.

your moon is biseptile to Saturn

Cheers! Great to see, though I hope you didn't pull any punches.
------
I guess I could have made this shorter by simply replying that everything you said was spot on. But I'm also very curious about how you make your insights. Again, thanks for taking the time to do my reading

rahu

Balanced1

as you see I use a lot of midpoints and one school of thought is that the signs and houses play a lesser role when focusing on midpoints. remember that the houses and signs have individual connections with planets , so one can does not need to refer to the signs and house to touch all astrological bases.so to answer your question ,I didn't refer to your sign combinations. there are other astrologers here that may be able to color in the subjective nature of your likes and dislikes.i always say that astrology a chart is like an onion, there are many layers, signs, houses, planets and aspects but they all describe the same onion.
This makes sense. It would explain why both tropical and sidereal seem to work. The ratio and angles between the planets and points are more important than the points themselves.
my belief is that the node is "mainspring "of the chart. it is the energy that fixates all the other symbols and timing, hence the node stands alone and the rulerships of the signs the node is in make little difference.
aspects though are very important with the node. I am not demeaning the use of rulerships but again rulerships do not give a clear method to predict events and timing. to me astrology is all about prediction and timing. I am not a humanistic astrologer who believes astrology only gives trends and not exact moments and I don't believe that a astrologer should only point the good and ignore the bad in a chart.(though I do hold back at times).
I would say that prediction and timing is the most practical use for astrology, but humanistic astrology is the most applicable use. If the science can be mastered to the point that you can predict actual events then that means everyone's fate is sealed. One has to wonder what use is there in predicting and timing events if you can't do much about it? (black/white magic aside) It seems to me that the only way your fate might be altered is if you understand the core of your character traits that lead to that fate. Then perhaps adjustment's can be made.

Anyway I felt you gave me a humanistic reading, which is why I was curious about your methods. It looked like you gave a humanistic reading, describing psychological traits, using everything but the signs and houses.
the image I use for the affect of the nodes is that the planets are only inert archetypes. But when the node transits by aspect or conjunctions, the nodes breathes life into the planetary archetype. for instance ,if one asked what does my ,say, venus in taurus mean, then I would ask what happened to you when transiting node squared you natal venus. my answer would lbe what you experienced in that time.
it is a difficult concept to "grok" but the node is superior to all other symbols because it is not a symbol but an energy field. this could be said for the vertex as well.
Very interesting way of looking at it. I guess there are general descriptions of what each planet placement is like, but a description relative to you and your chart, with it's unique angles and patterns, can only be verified when it's activated by nodal energy.
personally ,I feel this is all philosophy and doesn't use the node as it can be used. if you read books about the node they all give the same tired variations of the same theme. the north node is where your need to develop your powers the south node is where you are coming from, or as I said variations of this . the point is the astrological establishment censors the truth a both the node. everything written about the node is true, but what is left unspoken is that the node rules the here and now. it rules your body,spirit and soul, it rules the past, present and future.
the dragonshead is the energy of all magic black and white. we live in a reality controlled by black magicians and therefore they do not want the true knowledge of "their" power known...the node. black magic has most power shadowed by ignorance .
By "present" I assume you're referring to the transiting node. If the timing of events, and nature of one's chart can be unveiled with the transiting node, then that's some pretty interesting stuff. What about the transiting south node? Or are they one and the same because a square from the north node means the square is also coming from the south node?

Also, how are magicians making use of this ability? Is there more you can do with the node besides predicting events?

Is everyone really meant to be able to predict the future? I haven't gone deep into the subject matter, but I'm sure I've read that doing such things could have side-effects. If it's as simple as tracking the nodal axis then there's probably consequences for taking advantage of these predictions in certain ways.
the mercury square shows a period of intellectual intensity and possible enlightenment . can bring psychic abilities which would expect because you already have these abilities even if you think you are just logical or intuitional.here the house placement canshow thenature of the environmental conditions which your mercury/intellectual/psychic abilities will manifest in. it could be increased interaction with siblings or any of the attributes of mercury
Increased interactions with siblings and other family members is definitely happening. Btw is the square just the most potent aspect that triggers events? What about the conjunction/opposition/inconjunct? Also what happens when the transiting node aspects the natal node?

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
This makes sense. It would explain why both tropical and sidereal seem to work. The ratio and angles between the planets and points are more important than the points themselves.

I would say that prediction and timing is the most practical use for astrology, but humanistic astrology is the most applicable use. If the science can be mastered to the point that you can predict actual events then that means everyone's fate is sealed. One has to wonder what use is there in predicting and timing events if you can't do much about it? (black/white magic aside) It seems to me that the only way your fate might be altered is if you understand the core of your character traits that lead to that fate. Then perhaps adjustment's can be made.

Anyway I felt you gave me a humanistic reading, which is why I was curious about your methods. It looked like you gave a humanistic reading, describing psychological traits, using everything but the signs and houses.

Very interesting way of looking at it. I guess there are general descriptions of what each planet placement is like, but a description relative to you and your chart, with it's unique angles and patterns, can only be verified when it's activated by nodal energy.

By "present" I assume you're referring to the transiting node. If the timing of events, and nature of one's chart can be unveiled with the transiting node, then that's some pretty interesting stuff. What about the transiting south node? Or are they one and the same because a square from the north node means the square is also coming from the south node?

Also, how are magicians making use of this ability? Is there more you can do with the node besides predicting events?

Is everyone really meant to be able to predict the future? I haven't gone deep into the subject matter, but I'm sure I've read that doing such things could have side-effects. If it's as simple as tracking the nodal axis then there's probably consequences for taking advantage of these predictions in certain ways.

Increased interactions with siblings and other family members is definitely happening. Btw is the square just the most potent aspect that triggers events? What about the conjunction/opposition/inconjunct? Also what happens when the transiting node aspects the natal node?

Anyway I felt you gave me a humanistic reading, which is why I was curious about your methods. It looked like you gave a humanistic reading, describing psychological traits, using everything but the signs and houses

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. :George Santayana

I when I began studying astrology ,I did read every book that dane ruhyar wrote on the subject. but so much seemed philosophical and difficult to apply to natal charts that I looked for more practical authors.

What about the transiting south node? Or are they one and the same because a square from the north node means the square is also coming from the south node?

when one uses transits of the node and south node, it sometimes becomes a bit complicated because the nodes can introduce paranormal dimensions and the nature of these affects are not constant from soul to soul.whereas a square will illumi8nate the nature of the archetype ,but doesn't bring in the variable affect of alternate relates so it is easier to see the true nature of theplanets effect in ones chart. looking at the transit of the node and south node can be used in the same way, but the regularity of their affect is not as great.

basically the power of black magic is the understanding that one's thought forms can influence reality and control it. black magic works best when it is surrounded by fear and ignorance. the key to magic is the timing. a black magican can not work his desires at just any time, though they like to project this to be true. everything is based on timing and the node is the prime parameter that gives the timing for the manifestations of the"magical" events. so b lack magicians are dependent on the nodal energies which is why the true understanding of the node is censored and dismissed in astrological literature

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. :George Santayana

rahu