• Dasha Balance.jpg
    Dasha Balance.jpg
    410.4 KB · Views: 27
  • Rajeev Chart.jpg
    Rajeev Chart.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

VenusS

You should marry after 32/35 years of life, because if you marry before that, either your marriage will broke or relationship will be very hard. Sat aspects your Beautifully placed Ven in 7th house, on his own sign. So delay of marriage.
Moon and Venus looking each other. Moon's Lagna, so love marriage is good. Sun dasha will be very good.
2nd house in 5th house, creating dhana yoga, also chandra's friend. Sun's power may work alittle bit late, because sun's in aquarius in navmansh but still good placement. Your fame will grow, friend circle will grow, and gains will increase.
If doing goernment job, youll surely rise.
Do parvati/shiva pooja for marriage problems. Sat will calm down, after worshiping Shiva.
Strong relationship was due to Venus, try wearing Opal(White saphire or Diamond) on Friday, Saturday or wednesday.
Regards
VenusS

Note : As youre already 37. Good marriage will occur. but not this year due to ven will be retrograde.

ngn3d2000

7th lord Saturn is weak both in natal & navamsa chart.

Jupiter, Saturn & Venus have done the required combinations for marriage.

Jupiter will move into ascendant Cancer on 20.06.2014 and also will be aspected by Saturn from Libra. Jupiter additionally will aspect natal Venus.

Chance of Marriage is there within 2014 ( from 20 June 2014 period starts).

It is advisable to strengthen Saturn through Puja etc by consulting Vedic Priests, if possible, to add strength to Saturn.

Best wishes

Thanks Rajashi ji,
That was very helpful. I need to confirm if my dasha's after june 2014 are really supporting me for my marriage ???

Also love or arranged proposal seen in my chart?

Sakti

As per your Birth chart you are a well-mannered person who is ethical and morale. so arranged marriage is indicative.
You might get married in 2014 in moon antar-dasha.
Be confident. All the best!

VISHNUSHASTRI

in your chart 7the house is occupied by Kalatra karaka venus (Karako bhavo Nasya) and it is aspected by saturn ( lord of the 7/8) and moon the asdt lord .All these factors are conferring marriage but definitely some delay is caused .
You will find your soul mate in this 37 year and probably at the exact age of 37yr 7 month.
wish you a happy marriage.

Crystalpages

Around July, 2014, there is expected to be progress in matters of matrimony and marriage likely to take place before end of October 2014.

Since fifth house and related padas have some negative influences, you may face some challenges from progeny in future. No need to be preoccupied with that concern, though. No life is entirely perfect. Keep doing your duty and bear your responsibilities as life goes on.

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Last edited: