Reincarnation indications in chart?

chinamender

Hello. What do you make of this: I have the same birthdate (24 Aries) as my paternal grandfather, the same Mercury (1 Aries), and nearly the same Mars within one degree (0 Cap/28.45 Cap). We were also both born on the same day of the week (Wednesday), and his natal Lillith was the same as my late husband's Ascendant (18 Scorpio). Am I the reincarnation of my grandfather? Any ideas? Chinamender@yahoo.com

deanna

Take a look at my Thread:

How To Read Your Past and Future Lives - By Manly P. Hall

That may give you some insight.

Best Wishes

-De

Derestanne

If your Grandfather passed away twenty or more years before you were born the possibility may be increased. I say this because some spiritual authors have suggested that about 20 years or more will pass between incarnations.

How similar are your personal habits, likes and dislikes to his? Did he keep a journal or diary that you could further compare his life to yours?

Retrograde Planets are said to be indications of where someone "left off in a previous lifetime". If you have a number of the same outer planets Retrograde as were your Grandfather's, that may be evidential also.

Hypnotherapy (Past Life Regressions) can be useful in examining your own past. But don't tell any Hypnotherapist that you think you may be your Grandfather Reincarnated. Keep that to yourself to avoid biasing your Therapist and the outcome of the session. Attempt to review your own past lifetime with a completely open mind as to what you may discover about yourself.

Soul Friend

We all know that different systems and traditions like Arabic or Western sources have variances of interpretation. At a recent conference I spoke with 2 Astrologers and each mentioned different facets of the same id. The one mentioned the 11th House as reflecting the immediate past life and the other one mentioned the 5th House as indicating the next life. The crowd was too noisy for me to hear so I wasn't able to think to ask about the origins of this nor did the implications occur to me. I had recently had some clues to past life memories coming spontaneously and what was interesting was that while I had never heard these interpretations for the 5th H/11th H axis they were completely in keeping with my understanding of the life immediately past and what I've felt will be my next as well.

Since they're different than what you're sharing I wanted to know if anyone with past life work done or memories might first review the memories then assess these interpretations for their past life looking at the 11th House. When I checked my chart out in light of the memories, the data somewhat stunned me.

celestialbull

I guess similiar planetary combinations indicate similiar karmas, but not necessarily reincarnations
Offsprings do have combinations similiar to their parents; but grand-parents indicates karmic connection far down
The position of Saturn in chart should give some clue to past lives( if at all, people are really re-born)

Regards
Bull

JUPITERASC

We are extremely happy to share the news :smile:
that His Holiness the Dalai Lama
recognized HE Kyabje Denma Lochoe Rinpoche's reincarnation
who was born in Rawangla in North Eastern part of India.
Here are pictures of the official ceremony
held in the Tibetan refugee camp in Rawangla, Sikkim.

Drepung Loseling Institute of Texas
22853161_721509654704619_7796772644309523960_n.jpg

Soul Friend

Hello. What do you make of this: I have the same birthdate (24 Aries) as my paternal grandfather, the same Mercury (1 Aries), and nearly the same Mars within one degree (0 Cap/28.45 Cap). We were also both born on the same day of the week (Wednesday), and his natal Lillith was the same as my late husband's Ascendant (18 Scorpio). Am I the reincarnation of my grandfather? Any ideas? Chinamender@yahoo.com

Hello Chinamender! It's been a long time since I've posted regularly here as I have been out doing necessary things with shifting life. Back when I shared a post here I was in a time of life of more changes and I was allowing my mind to wander all over the place. It's different now and I've settled in a bit to the vibration of my numerical cycles to become more in sync so I wanted to respond to you further.

Clearly the way you both processed Mercurial energy is expressed having incarnated the same way with a mind and communications and even perhaps similar relationships to youthful or younger siblings in a way reflecting that impulsive engagement of the Aries nature. This is doubly emphasized because of the fact you were both born on Wednesday which is ruled by Mercury.