I have just lost a sister. What 2019 holds for me...

kyoh

It has been a reasonably good year professionally. But I have just lost a sister, so i'm going through a mental breakdown. What does the rest of the year hold for me? Do you have any piece of advice? I have many planets on solar return 12th house and/or pisces + ascendant in the 1st house... What exactly indicates all these things I mentioned?

Conversely, I have Jupiter transiting many of my personal planets... How does it affect me?
2018.jpg

Last edited:

waybread

Sorry about the loss of your sister.

Jupiter normally is beneficial but it can encourage you to overlook important details, assuming "it will all work out" when it won't unless you are more careful.

With sun-Jupiter in the 9th house and all those planets in the 12th, are you tempted to take a leave-of-absense from work and travel solo around the world? Or volunteering for a worthwhile cause in a foreign country or foreign-to-you part of your own country?

kyoh

I AM tempted to travel in December... Don't know if in my homecountry or abroad. It's the first time I have the resources to do so...

But i'm also worried about those 12th house planets

waybread

A horoscope shouldn't make you worried. We're not in the superstition business.

Keep in mind that a solar return is really just a one-time snapshot of the sky on your birthday. The SR planets will continue to transit, and may be in very different relationships by the time you're ready to check in at the airport. I would suggest you check some charts for likely dates of your December travels.

Then look at how the new transits affect your natal planets. Neptune will probably continue to square your sun, but the other planets are likely to have moved off.