Do you agree with this? (House Positions = Sign Placements)

Yaki

Re: sign modifies planet, to waybread

waybread,

You asked:

I think of it as sign modifies planet. To me prepositional phrases are too "messy" (must be a Virgo thing). So you get "challenging enjoyment" focused on spirituality/ aloneness (using your alternative word suggestion). I like to use "spirituality" simply because it seems to me as one of the best ways to use Pisces/Neptune/12th house. As you say, more frequently this is used for deception/aloneness/addictions/escapism/etc.

Astro-simply,

Tim
I liked the yoga example,

I have venus in aries - 12th house, and I recognize a lot of aries qualities on venus such as: love at first sight, like to be the active partner, like challenges, competitive, primitive taste in women and in personal style.

in my case the 12th house brings things in to the dark. clandestine love affairs, tendency to hide my personality, also have a spiritual need to be alone with my creativity (that would be my "yoga" as in the example.) not much luck in love in the beginning of life.

I think in general planets in 12th house takes time to bring out their true nature, things gets better with time for energies in 12th house....