Does my chart have these 12th house placements?

sean

I was looking at a website that spoke about 12th house placements as a vocational indicator. I was just wondering if anyone could help me confirm whether i have some of these 12th house placements. The website listed these placements, with the first being strongest, as indicators of 12th house careers:

12th house planets that aspect or rule the Midheaven
12th house planets that aspect planets in the 10th, 6th, or 2nd
The Sun in the 12th
Virgo or Capricorn planets in the 12th
Saturn in the 12th
The rulers of the 6th or 2nd in the 12th​

Here is my chart below:

astro_w2gw_01_sean.76197.22002.gif

I also got this in writing instead of symbols from the Gostica website, and this is what came up in my chart:

Sun in House 12
Mercury and Venus in House 12
Mercury, Venus and Sun square Midheaven (MC)

So am I correct to say that my chart has 2 out of the 6 indicators from the website, being "12th house planets that aspect or rule the Midheaven" and "The Sun in the 12th"??

Any replies will be sincerely appreciated.

Last edited:

miquar

Hi. Yes, Mercury squares the midheaven and the Sun is in the 12th. But I'm not sure that these are the most important vocation indicators in this chart.

The strong Moon Saturn Neptune configuration is in the 3rd and 9th houses, with asc, Mars and Jupiter in Gemini. Mars rules the Sun and Venus, and is semisquare Mercury. Mars, the Moon, Saturn and Neptune all aspect the 6th house Pluto. So I would say that it is important that thinking, communicating and writing play a big part in your life.

Sun and Venus in Aries need to take the initiative and perhaps be pioneering in some way and Mercury in Taurus needs to be productive, and their placement in the 12th suggests that this will involve picking up something that has been neglected by others. Your family environment may give you clues about what this involves, and may have instilled in you certain sensitivities which prime you for such a task.

Best wishes

Miquar

Last edited:

sean

Thank you for your reply, Miquar. I will be thinking about the family clues you mentioned now. I hope i can find out if there is some kind of task one day.