Parts derived from the April 2, 3 C.E. [A.D.] chart for Jesus{?}

Phoenix Venus

..... and the parts conjunct thep ic star:

Cap 0.46:

Sudden parting: asc + sat - ura: sudden parting: cap 0.57

* i find that one very fitting* and notice the number 11 popping up... 11 minutes away? regardless if the chart is exactly accurate... 11 can represent "the birth of cosmic balance"

Libra 18.46:

Speculation, behest : asc + jup - nep: libra 19. 29

Leo 6.46:

Treasure, security: asc + ven - merc: leo 6.25

Subtle or hidden change: asc + plu - nep: leo 7.16

Phoenix Venus

yeah i still intend on making a seperate thread on the star, that way we can go over other charts too to see how they stack up.

i've been preoccupied the last couple of days but maybe i will have a chance sometime this weekend.

:cool:

piercethevale

Greetings.
While corresponding with member Phoenix Venus this evening it came to my attention that I had made a mistake and labled the Part of Basis as being in Virgo...it is in Libra, and I have made the correction.
...also Phoenix Venus has made some very significant observations concerning the Part of Basis and its' componets... I have encvouraged her to make a threaqd about it... I'm taking a bit of a hiatus for awhile... and am trying to limit myself to only replies when really needed, otherwise I would start a thread on the subject... and besides, she REALLY has got something going, I believe, with this Part of Basis thing... {she's got the ball and is breaking loose for daylight ...to use a footbsall metaphor} ...and she has got such Mad Skills at this...

MAD, I tell ya... MAD!:andy::sideways::surprised::w00t::smile:

Last edited:

piercethevale

Greetings.
While corresponding with member Phoenix Venus this evening it came to my attention that I had made a mistake and labled the Part of Basis as being in Virgo...it is in Libra, and I have made the correction.
...also Phoenix Venus has made some very significant observations concerning the Part of Basis and its' componets... I have encvouraged her to make a threaqd about it... I'm taking a bit of a hiatus for awhile... and am trying to limit myself to only replies when really needed, otherwise I would start a thread on the subject... and besides, she REALLY has got something going, I believe, with this Part of Basis thing... {she's got the ball and is breaking loose for daylight ...to use a footbsall metaphor} ...and she has got such Mad Skills at this...

MAD, I tell ya... MAD!:andy::sideways::surprised::w00t::smile:

Well, it seems that I only made the situation worse... I enumerated the sign wrong in my calcs last night [I should use the online calculator, I really should.
What I had originally is correct [in my own defenser, I've been pretty pre-occupied lately and yesterday was exceptionally busy] ... Phoenix V and I were discussing that Dr. Farr has given the opposite arrangement as to diurnal and nocturnal formulae so she muct have thought my post above was to mean that I found muyself in error as to the otrher question of which is diurnal and which nocturnal ...and as to that question, I haven't found the answer yet, I just woke up...had a late visitor last night...

We'll ge this worked out, b 4 2 long... I hope.
ptv

Phoenix Venus

Well, I started to look up a few of His parts that I was curious about, (see the known & unknown thread) but I'm running into some issues due to the discrepency with what is going on at astrodienst.

At the moment I only have access to His current chart as listed at astro.com. I double checked astro's listing of His part of fortune against what you have listed in this thread and there is a difference of about 5 minutes. Assuming that this is accounted for with the ascendant (and not sun or moon), I've subtracted 5 minutes from the ascendant and used the POF & POS listed in the thread to arrive at the formulas... BUT seeing as how these formulas are all two-in-one (utilizing a formula within the formula) and therefore double the potential for error (and that isn't even considering how off each of the planets might be) I CANNOT GAURANTEE their accuracy.

AS + POF - URA: Virgo 10.46

AS + NEP - POS: Taurus 11.58

AS + POF - PLU: Virgo 17.58

.........As you see those last two are so close to the edge that it is fruitless to look into them until I can verify that they are accurate. With parts that are in need of dissecting and currently unknown, it is too much to take a look at both symbols.

At astro.com, it's currently listing:

AS as 0.48 libra,
sun at 11.53 aries,
moon at 29.26 virgo,
uranus at 8.13 aries,
neptune at 24.25 scorpio
pluto at 1.01 libra.

piercethevale

I apologize, i hadn't noticed your post until moments ago. I took it to be an old post from a couple of months ago as this thread got buried down in my list of subscribed threads.
So as I suggested that you might do the calcs for these Parts, it was a suggestion I needn't had bothered with, so it appears.

I'm going to have to study these over sometime this weekend and I now am getting my list of things to do under the heading of 'astrology' of such size and importance as to possibly need to close the blinds. lock the doors and chain myself to the study.

piercethevale

Well, I started to look up a few of His parts that I was curious about, (see the known & unknown thread) but I'm running into some issues due to the discrepency with what is going on at astrodienst.

At the moment I only have access to His current chart as listed at astro.com. I double checked astro's listing of His part of fortune against what you have listed in this thread and there is a difference of about 5 minutes. Assuming that this is accounted for with the ascendant (and not sun or moon), I've subtracted 5 minutes from the ascendant and used the POF & POS listed in the thread to arrive at the formulas... BUT seeing as how these formulas are all two-in-one (utilizing a formula within the formula) and therefore double the potential for error (and that isn't even considering how off each of the planets might be) I CANNOT GAURANTEE their accuracy.

.........As you see those last two are so close to the edge that it is fruitless to look into them until I can verify that they are accurate. With parts that are in need of dissecting and currently unknown, it is too much to take a look at both symbols.

AS as 0.48 libra,
sun at 11.53 aries,
moon at 29.26 virgo,
uranus at 8.13 aries,
neptune at 24.25 scorpio
pluto at 1.01 libra.

There's always the charts of the birth that I have posted elsewhere online,one of which is posted in a thread of mine somewhere in astrodienst, but I was banned from that forum back in late 2008 [long story] and can't say for sure that it is still available nor do I remember where it was posted. The one at ACTastrology is at this link: http://actastrology.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=196
{and, P.V., and anyone else that needs to know or would like to know, my clairvoyant friend, Clarisse says that what I got posted there is still the real deal, sans minor rectification for the time which is a matter of seconds of a minute and only changes a couple/few Astrological Parts...and certainly the exact gps location but that is very negligible.}
...also for those of you that are reading this and are unaware, the arabic parts calculator at hiddenpress.com is contaminated with a virus and you don't want to go there. I was able to find another one online at this link: http://libracentre.com/arabic_parts_chart.php

piercethevale

AS as 0.48 libra,
sun at 11.53 aries,
moon at 29.26 virgo,
uranus at 8.13 aries,
neptune at 24.25 scorpio
pluto at 1.01 libra.
I took the liberty of checking your figures and here's the results ...and i did calculate to the second of a degree, not just the minute of, bear in mind...

Asc. + :parsfortunae: - :uranus: = 10* :virgo: 46' 56"

Asc. + :neptune: - PoS = 11* :taurus: 58' 51"

Asc. + :parsfortunae: - :pluto: = 18* :pisces: 00' 33'

You'll notice that the last part is quite a bit of difference from what you came up with. In fact it is in an opposite sign. Any time you're using the Asc. as the personal point and Pluto as the Trigger from this Jesus/Yeshu'a chart, as the position of Pluto is in the same degree, the 1st of Libra, as the Asc. and is in fact just over a half of a minute of a degree more than 15' [minutes]of a degree more than the Asc., the fact that you are subtracting Pluto from the sum of the Asc. and whatever happens to be the 'Significator' is that you are basically negating the Asc. and Pluto from the equation. In fact, all you have to do is subtract the total of the difference between the Asc. and Pluto from the figures for the Significator and there you have the figures for whatever part that maybe.

That difference is 0* 15' 35"

As the part of Fortune is 18* :pisces: 16' 08" by subtracting 0* 15' 35" you can easily see [easy for us math oriented types anyways] that the figure is 18* :pisces: 00' 33"

That's okay, I had just made the same mistake that I believe that you made also.
I mistakenly hit the key for the letter O instead of the numeric Zero and also got a Virgo sign at the online calculator i just posted a link for.

The only reason for my noticing it immediately is because I'm quite aware of the Asc.~Pluto negation situation {huh? that's got a nice ring to it...} and hence is just a matter of having spent more time with the chart and a few hundred hours spent calculating parts the last 30 years and hence well experienced in making errors doing calculations for parts...as you could probably point out at least a half dozen posts, right off hand, in which I had to post a an apology and retraction for having done so... thus, I've become more and more conscious and observant of the process and have learned, the hard way, to keep a wary and discerning eye on the process until it's been calculated, checked and double checked.

...and actually it's a lot more than just okay, I think that it is great that this happened, especially to both of us and as to the same part at the same time, as it illustrates quite well as a demonstration for everyone to be aware of the situation.
I might even go so far as to say 'wonderful' .

Last edited:

piercethevale

...but, aside from all that...

BADANG!!!!

Looky where that last formula has led us to! It is in the same degree and sign as the Part of Fortune [of course I knew that was going to happen and have ever since i was aware that the formula did exist and must be a Part of 'something' for the reason of the Asc.~Pluto negation situation....{I just love saying that already....}]

I'll await your analysis on it. You wanted to take the ball on this one and I'm good with that:cool:
...it's real late/early here besides... it's time for me to talk to Mr. Pillow...

If you don't have anything posted in a week ...I'll take another look at it and decide whether I want to give it a shot at this time or not...
Like I said, I don't know that I'm equipped with enough experience yet to tackle these particular unknowns:wink::smile:

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

Hey piercethevale. Sorry for the late reply, life has been hectic lately. i lost my job and with my broken computer dont have much internet access. i hope you understand i have not given up on the cause.

Well a possibility is that the part asc + pof - pluto might have to do with the transformation into adulthood... the transformatin of the female integrating into the male and vice versa.... it could make sense given that the symbol for Yeshua's, a master intsructing his disciples would represent the transformation from the student in youth to the teacher in adulthood.

It seems to fit with what ive looked at so far but will definitely require some more contemplation. watcha think?

piercethevale

Glad to hear that everything is okay.
I've so busy with trying to finishing up my reply to ms toxic...which i should have had done this morning...but ended spending 10 hours at this computer sidetracked with replying to some lameo remarks on another thread...which i'll just leave unnamed so as not to cause any moderation typhoon.... and catching some new insight on the economic thread and situation...which is a woozy doozy...

I've been meaning to post another reply to your thread on the part of Imprisonment...as I realized i should have pm'd you before posting what i did...thinking that I was callous of me to reply in the way and manner that i did...oh, yeah and i spent about 3 1/2 hours ...which should have taken me no more than 45 mins. tops... checking some of your own 'Parts' ...as i lost the email you sent me that you had listed yours in... and also because I got sidetracked trying to find the conversion of Degrees in decimal form to DMS form [Degrees-minutes-seconds] because I had done it before for the Septile in a method I came up with for doing so...and after a lot of time spent trying to word the question just right so google would understand what I wanted...i finally found something that I was able to use to really be able to figure it out...only to find that the diff. between what I had come up with the first time...was only off by one second of a degree... it's 51* 25' 42.8556" or to be in total DMS form rounded up to 43".

I also was going to post at your Thread on the Part of Imprisonment a link to what I had written some many months back about the Part at the actastrology forum...which may be what I thought I had written to you and had realized awhile back that I might very well have been in error writing that 'we had discussed' the Part...when in fact it was just a post on another thread at a a whole different forum.

So, anyways... I am relieved that you weren't absent out for reason of anything I might have wrote or did... and the work ain't going anywhere... it's always there and always in need.

...and the post by greybeard in the Yeshu'a chart thread, yesterday wherein He mentions Mars retro and stating that he considers the period all the way back in Dec to late July to be of a complete span for consideration as to the current retro of Mars.... that got me looking at the current economic situation...as I mentioned...and i checked the "Retro threeplay-fourplay thread and found that neither of us posted a chart of the Mars retro. and then realized that i never got around to even checking out the entire timeline on the ephemeris... [man, i have so many loose ends presently]

...so, now instead of predicting the period to be watching and concerned about, r.e. late August to late September-Oct 5th... I'm thinking, possibly, that the time to be aware of is very late in the day on June 29th...which is a Sunday [around 9 pm edst] so Monday the 30th is the call and on July 3rd is the exact conj. ...but i didn't even get around to casting a chart for it today.

...although, I must say... as I don't recall having known or read anything written by you on the subject... that i was more than a bit surprised to find that Your PoF is conj. the part of Imprisonment of the United States and if your Part of Catastrophe is truly in the 8th of Cap. [as just a few seconds earlier it's conj. my Part of Hyleg...which ids another thing altogether] well, as to the two of them, combined, that kind of explains why your so out of sorts with the Nation... not that just about anybody wouldn't also be...or should be...at this time. Your own part of Imprisonment surprised me in that i can totally see it as being more cause for the title of the Part being as so... pleasant surprise to find that your Part of Soul is conj. my Lot of Victory.

It's late here now...10.30 pm... I need to sleep... i have to finish up with ms toxics request tomorrow first thing... I do hope that she's okay...she hasn't been back to the forum for weeks..s it appears...and she is going through kind of the same as your bf... ifyaknowwatimean...?

...and once I get my plate cleared of the astro stuff that's presently on it... I have to get busy with trying to find a place to relocate to as the situation is getting disturbing here...not just environmentally but due to an adversary that just won't let me be... via his minions that, had it not been for Clarisse being there for me when I call, it may have gotten very, very serious... and so the decision is to move away from here as far as possible...leave no forwarding address and if any of those mo fo's show up there... I'll see what I can do about getting the temporary use of a 'Heavenly Host' and make 'em wish they had never even heard of my name.

but, other than all that... it's all good... and good to hear from you too... real goood.

Last edited:

piercethevale

Well, it took me until a hour ago to get down to one last hermetic Lot that i have to post and analysis for ms toxic's request thread...man, it turned out to be a lot more involved than I had anticipated... i don't know that I'll ever do another full spectrum spiritual analysis for anyone here at the forum as that took uncounted hours that actually became days, I'm sure... or at least a couple of days in terms of total hours spent.

Since I have been posting photos the last few days heres a picture I took from a page of Rabbi Dobin's book, "Kabbalistic Astrology".
If anyone has read my book or any post where-in i mention that the reason I started with a endeavor concerning the astrological and Yeshu'a/Jesus then you know that it was to search a apprx. 20 year window ...10 B.C. to 10 A.D., give or take a year or two either way...for potential Grand Sextile matrices [a Star of Solomon, Magen David] that might have occurred during that time as for the reason i believe that I have seen a number of suggestions or hints that the Jews expect the "Messiah" to be born with a complete six point one on the Messiah's nantal chart and that Dane Rudhyar also seemed to hint at that same idea.

This is an illustraation that is on a page near the back of the book that is a mystery in that there was no explanation given for it, it's not part of the chart/illustration that is below it on that page and the square inside the Nagen David with Saturn in the middle of the square all together ...as you'll notice that at the six points of the 'Star" are the Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars and Jupiter...if a Grand Cross were superimposed over the Star diagram, symmetrically ...then given that it should be thought of in such a way then there is the Sun, Moon and all the planets from Mercury to Saturn and three points of the superimposed Grand Cross that seem to need to be filled and what would anyone think could, would or should occupy those 3 vacant points?
Here's a close up, I apologize for the felt pen stains on the diagram, I get nervous hands, sometimes, when in deep thought and I had a pen in my hand as I studied the diagram tapping the page with the tip of the pen as I pondered...

...could they be Uranus, Neptune and Pluto... do ya' think?

piercethevale

and does anyone see, as I do, as to what is wrong about the diagram?
...hmmm?

Is this possibly a message to other Rabbi's about what to keep an eye open for ...but a message that has been 'scrambled" deliberately as like some sensitive information being encoded?
100_1514closeup_zpsba16a29a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

piercethevale

another shot of that diagram... I'll try to get a full page shot sometime in the next day or two and replace this one with it.
100_1514_zps6ceb0196.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Phoenix Venus

and does anyone see, as I do, as to what is wrong about the diagram?
...hmmm?

Is this possibly a message to other Rabbi's about what to keep an eye open for ...but a message that has been 'scrambled" deliberately as like some sensitive information being encoded?
100_1514closeup_zpsba16a29a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hmm...

i just came in here to point out that Yeshua's ic symbol at Cap one is the.... (as Rudhyar put it...) "the fifty-fifth sequence of five symbols."

....And that one alone has me stumped enough... let alone your star speculations to add to the mix... o_O

piercethevale

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I had completely forgotten that I left this "Question" I posed to all, just hanging there in mid-air.

What is wrong with it and even though it has been pointed out by a number of critics of the Rabbi's book that He made a number of errors concerning general astrology, for examples such as, as to correctly identifying aspects and the degrees adssociated with certain aspects and so on {which I think were just simply typos, or inattention to detail, that wasn't caught by the proof reader for the publisher, as it wasn't the mechanics of astrological techniques that He was fascinated with but rather the Kabbalistic interpretation of the Torah that related to astrology}... no one has criticized his Kabbalistic knowledge and I don't believe he could have been at all that lame about basic astronomy.

Venus can never be in the sign opposite the Sun, nor can Mercury and Venus ever be in trine aspect to one another.

Last edited: