Will He Ever Reach Back Out?

PurpleReign

Hey, so this question was asked about an ex. We were messaging/talking back and forth a bit but then he suddenly stopped and its been 3 weeks since we last talked. I tried to contact him a couple times but no response. I asked if we will ever talk again, how would he react if I tried to contact him yet again, and what he is feeling for me now. All of that was in my mind.

I'm Venus in my own sign, so I'm open to talking. Not getting back together, but I want to get things off my chest. He is Mars and in Cancer, weak in the sign. The two don't connect, because we aren't together. My third house is Jupiter in Saturn...I am hesitant to reach back out because he isn't receptive. His third is Merc which is conjunct my sig. But all in bad aspect with my third house ruler.

I think it means no because there isn't much connection and Moon isn't of much help either.

Thoughts?

Attachments

• event.jpg
    event.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Hey, so this question was asked about an ex. We were messaging/talking back and forth a bit but then he suddenly stopped and its been 3 weeks since we last talked. I tried to contact him a couple times but no response. I asked
if we will *ever* talk again,
how would he react if I tried to contact him yet again, and

what he is feeling for me now. All of that was in my mind.

I'm Venus in my own sign, so I'm open to talking. Not getting back together, but I want to get things off my chest. He is Mars and in Cancer, weak in the sign. The two don't connect, because we aren't together. My third house is Jupiter in Saturn...I am hesitant to reach back out because he isn't receptive. His third is Merc which is conjunct my sig. But all in bad aspect with my third house ruler.

I think it means no because there isn't much connection and Moon isn't of much help either.

Thoughts?

Horary can't answer if he will *ever* talk out to you again, but in some near term, I think the answer may be no, since your significators do not aspect each other.

As to how he feels about you now, the way I read reception, he/Mar receives you adversely, since you/Venus are in the sign of Mars' detriment.

As to how he would react if you called, I think the adverse reception also answers that.

So the lack of connection, including Moon's being disjunct both to Venus and Mars, broadly suggests that there will be no coming together between you any time soon.

PurpleReign

Horary can't answer if he will *ever* talk out to you again, but in some near term, I think the answer may be no, since your significators do not aspect each other.

As to how he feels about you now, the way I read reception, he/Mar receives you adversely, since you/Venus are in the sign of Mars' detriment.

As to how he would react if you called, I think the adverse reception also answers that.

So the lack of connection, including Moon's being disjunct both to Venus and Mars, broadly suggests that there will be no coming together between you any time soon.

I thought so. Thank you. How long would this chart be good for?

IleneK

Premium Member
I thought so. Thank you. How long would this chart be good for?

You are welcome.
In truth, the extent of the chart into the future depends mostly on the time frame you had in mind, consciously or unconsciously.
But I would not pose the same question again for at least 3 months.

PurpleReign

You are welcome.
In truth, the extent of the chart into the future depends mostly on the time frame you had in mind, consciously or unconsciously.
But I would not pose the same question again for at least 3 months.

Could I bother you with one more question? Is the chart indicating someone else?