Male to Male hidden enemy problem

Lion o ness

The question is what can he (a friend of mine, also a ex bf I will call him Gem)
Do to resolve this problem with this guy?

I have a friend that is having a problem with this guy he works with..

This other guy (a friend of his) sent messages to all his FB friends (under assumed names) saying what an *** he is... Saying awful things about him.. "supposedly" its bc Gem has a female friend on FB that the other guy likes.. Gem never met the female, and they are only FB friends... The other guy never met the girl either, saying he sent her a message one day, and then they started chatting alot via net.. but never met.... She rejected the guy so the other guy thought it was bc of Gem.. (idk not sure)

Gem told both her and him, he I never met her, if you two want to get at each other, then feel free... Its nothing to me.. Knock your selfs out..

Gem confronted the other guy, the guy said well I never liked you (gem) anyways.. (even though, they were friends, and would go out)

Gem doesnt believe its over this girl, thinking there is something else.. Gem told the guy hey if I did something wrong let me know so I can explain,apolgize or what ever.. The guy wouldnt say anything to him...

Problem is they work togehter... Gem is getting a lot of pressure to do the man thing, and to beat his azzzz... I talked to Gem saying thats going to cause probs at work... Maybe even get you fired...

He wants to save face, but he wants to reslove this also...

What is his best option here???

Attachments

• astro_2gw_85_what_can_he_do_to_resolve_this.4938.19813.jpg
    astro_2gw_85_what_can_he_do_to_resolve_this.4938.19813.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 9